It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Giuliani has Ukraine Investigating former V.P. Joe Biden for Illegal Coercion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: underwerks

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents. And you right wingers have no problem with that. That pretty much says it all.

Aww, someone doesn't like it when both sides play by the same rules. I say until Trump has spies in their campaigns, has lied to courts to gather FISA warrants on their candidates, raided their lawyer's offices in the middle of the night and rolls in fake rape victims, he isn't playing dirty enough.

They knew this would happen.
It is going to be hilarious to see them attempt to pull trump down for what obama did to trump.

Just like how the SNL comics suddendly decided they don't like the "Cancel Culture," once it started to be their own butts getting burned.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I said if he used unverified information that he found to create an investigation (eluding a comparable instance of 16') that would be bad.

any evidence of such?
it appears to me trump stays far removed from what is investigated and what is not

No, I said earlier in the thread that Giuliani's comments per the article in OP are not related... And that as it stood, there was no evidence of foul play.

You caught me playing with hypotheticals with another member who was saying he wanted it to happen... I shouldn't have done that in the first place.

I dont think anyone should want that behavior replicated. It is dangerous to our country.
Trump is no prize, but he hasnt been shown to authorize that type of behavior yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: underwerks

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents. And you right wingers have no problem with that. That pretty much says it all.

Aww, someone doesn't like it when both sides play by the same rules. I say until Trump has spies in their campaigns, has lied to courts to gather FISA warrants on their candidates, raided their lawyer's offices in the middle of the night and rolls in fake rape victims, he isn't playing dirty enough.

They knew this would happen.
It is going to be hilarious to see them attempt to pull trump down for what obama did to trump.

Just like how the SNL comics suddendly decided they don't like the "Cancel Culture," once it started to be their own butts getting burned.

oh for the days of palin and caribou barbie eh?
seems like they dont like the crappy end of the stick too much eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's amazing how the Democrats and media have made conservatives abandon any and all personal accountability and credibility. You guys will literally justify anything with "but Obama", this is just more proof of that. The media has really done a number on you guys, turned you into raging hypocrites all in the name of "sticking it to the libs".

Trump could kill your family and you'd find a way to write it off as no big deal as long as Obama did something similar. Cognitive dissonance is alive and well. Pat yourselves on the back.

👏👏👏👏👏

You are so smart. Thank you for constantly reminding everyone of the highroad of political nihlism that you have instead taken.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. The administration is conducting legal opposition research.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The media still does not comprehend what's going on. They are even more stupid than we thought only a week ago.

mobile.twitter.com...

LOL!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents.

And you right wingers have no problem with that.

That pretty much says it all.

quote me what Trump said, and we can discuss it. As of yet, I don't know what he said. But for you to have this opinion, you either must know, or are a partisan hack douche.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The US state department asked Rudy Giuliani to reach out to the Ukraine.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That's what Biden did allegedly, not Trump.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to end governmental corruption anytime they have absolute proof of it. It affects ALL OF US in the end...

The difference for this indie is that DJT has the authority to talk with leaders and pressure them. Obama's boys drummed up fake story's. Biden's story appears REAL and is proof of flat out corruption.

Do we deal with the real stuff or the obviously made up since a POTUS has always been empowered with carte' blanche to negotiate with foreign leaders? Especially if it is to help our Justice system solve a crime in America as Biden's billionaire son is likely going to be found guilty or there is no justice.

Justice cries out for DJT to drain the damn swamp. Legally he is doing just that. He is baiting the idiots into exposing themselves as their arrogance has caught up to them.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Corruption must be exposed!
*dislaimer: As long as that corruption is by DJT and not by a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I am extremely curious to know what is thought to be in Trumps income tax returns expected to be so damning ? Is it really thought there will be an itemized list ?
1: paid my friend Vlad one million dollars
2: gave 2 million to kkk
3: recieved from saudi Arabia 400 million for my private "charity" (opps, wrong return)

Seriously, everyone has filled out a tax form before and they are all the same. Pretty certain other than embarrassing wealth or an embarrassment lack of publically reported wealth that nothing earth shattering will show up. And it would appear to be ONE thing not leaked from the Mueller disaster, but pretty sure that group scouted out those returns and found nothing. So why is it believed to be THE item that will be the smoking gun, when so many have already supposed to be the one, only to fizzle and actually report to others wrong doing?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If Trump went to another country and violated their laws that country should investagate. Especially since our last enforcement has zero power there

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I am extremely curious to know what is thought to be in Trumps income tax returns expected to be so damning ?

Well for one thing, Michael Cohen testified that Trump typically inflated his properties' values for bank loans and deflated them for tax purposes. Looking at Trump's bank loan applications and documents and comparing them with his tax filings might reveal fraud, or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Then the IRS has them and if anything illegal happened we will know.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Justoneman

Corruption must be exposed!
*dislaimer: As long as that corruption is by DJT and not by a Democrat.

Which that approach has finally worn thin with a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This would be the same Michael Cohen disbarred and currently incarcerated for tax evasion, false statements to a financial institution, false statements to Congress, and illegal campaign and corporate contributions?

Pretty sure banking institutions are responsible for assessing viability of a loan, regardless of an applicant's evaluation of a property. And the state and local governments would have a property assessment on file and banks normally make loans based off those tax essayed estimates and insured property values, not what an individual values a property.

And that is not something that will be found in tax documents. And since a licensed Public Accounting firm prepared the tax documents and not the less than stellar already self impugned Michael Cohen would have no idea if property values were misrepresented on those documents.

And if he was responsible for preparing documents for presentation to the financial institution then his signature would be the one who misrepresented any evaluation. And really ? Think about it. You are doing taxes...are you going to over evaluate a property ? Not likely, you may underestimate a value so you pay less taxes, would be extremely dumb to tell the IRS that a twenty-thousand dollar property is actually worth fifty-thousand.

Juse dumb to believe any criminal activities involving possible money laundering, collusion with a foreign power or over evaluations of property will be discovered in annual tax documents which we know for certainty are audited as is almost a routine IRS practice involving very affluent individuals and corporations.

At most, and it may actually turn into a good occurence is that both Trump corporation tax returns and his personal returns will prove embarrassing when revealing how little tax was paid. If GE and Amazon can file returns which require zero taxes, then I am certain that any corporation involved in property management can also find numerous opportunities and legal opportunities which take advantage of the many liberal tax loopholes, the Trump corporation would also make use of the available legal loopholes.

It's why accountants are paid as much as they are, to know those loopholes to help their clients keep more of their money, very few accountants would be willing to prepare fraudulent tax documents since they are accountable as well.
Few companies need to file false documents since so many legal loopholes are available, and I will let you in on a secret, Trump didnt make those tax laws nor sign off on them, Congressional members, both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for that, and the tax code has been established with those loopholes for a long time, proceeding Trump by many decades.

IF...anything good comes of this fishing for a crime expedition let's hope it's an overhaul of the absolutely ridiculous US tax code. I for one will not hold my breath however since each member of Congress each take full advantage of those loopholes themselves. Tax code may change for the rest of us, but they, Congress always manage to leave enough wiggle room for themselves.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Cohen was a paid Democrat deep cover operative.

So smart too !! 🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The IRS is the agency that investigates this fraud.
The IRS has the tax returns.

Congress has no power to investigate criminal activity.

Somehow the tax returns need to be made public before wrongdoing can be found ... although I have yet to hear anyone explain why.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This would be the same Michael Cohen disbarred and currently incarcerated for tax evasion, false statements to a financial institution, false statements to Congress, and illegal campaign and corporate contributions?

The one and only. The same Michael Cohen that was Donald Trump's fixer and confidant for decades...Trump always hire the best people, and the same Michael Cohen that was the deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.

The same Michael Cohen that knows where all the bodies are buried.

By the way, Trump's Roy Cohn was disbarred too.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join