It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Giuliani has Ukraine Investigating former V.P. Joe Biden for Illegal Coercion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you looked at the article, South Korea has misgivings about reunification due to the costs involved.

I'll tell you a little secret.

No one ever wanted the dictatorship to fall in North Korea. All of Asia would be rushed with brain washed uneducated North Koreans. It sucks to say it, and it's sad, but that's the reality.

This one isn't just US bad, and I'm not afraid to say when we are... In fact, if we are bad on this one, it's been because we likely wouldn't have the same burden as other nation if we did ever get our way in knocking out the dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Actually, I'm an old school liberal that's been labeled right-wing because SJW's like yourself hate that I have a different opinion than you.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks for making it obvious that you dont really care about America at all.

That's rich coming from a poster that has literally hated everything pro America for the last 3 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Forgive me, I am a little busy for research this morning. But is this starting to look like the whole entire “Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia” thing should have been “Biden and Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine”?

The old Democrat Playbook of we are going to accuse the innocent of what we are in fact guilty of doing ourselves, yet again for the cheerleaders to lap up like cream?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I will bitch about it all I want. Free country and all you know.

It is your freedom to be hypocritical and load your own deck, that is true.

So tell me one reason why I shouldn't hope for the person I support to use the same tactics if it improves my chances at a sound economic policy for another 4 years.

Because at the end of the day, it's all smoke and mirrors. Republicans claim to have such sound economic policy while cutting taxes and increasing spending.

Both the parties use the same tactics, the FBI has been involved with campaigns for decades, none of this is new... Both sides just love to scream foul while they do the same thing.

It's tiring for anyone who doesn't subscribe to it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have to say, I'm getting a good laugh watching Trumpers try to convince each other conspiring with a foriegn country against America is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I have to say, I'm getting a good laugh watching Trumpers try to convince each other conspiring with a foriegn country against America is a good thing.

It will be just as funny when Democrats cry foul after Fusion GPS and using Russians who were given money for fodder to open investigations.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Both the parties use the same tactics, the FBI has been involved with campaigns for decades, none of this is new... Both sides just love to scream foul while they do the same thing.

Please link your source. It's one thing for the FBI to interview candidates. It's another for the opposition party to install spies into their oppositions campaigns and lie to courts to obtain FISA warrants on personnel for politics.

I know we're getting used to it with the Dems weaponizing other agencies against the Republicans, but I'm yet to see where the Republicans go this far down the tunnel of corruption to win.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to end governmental corruption anytime they have absolute proof of it. It affects ALL OF US in the end...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Church Committee

COINTELPRO

FBI and MLK

Operation Mockingbird

Most of us know of the above, and to be honest, the involvement they had on the political landscape wasn't as direct (through my research, maybe someone has an example) until last cycle.

But Comey played both sides for self interest. The man want's to be a politician... He made it public he reopened the Hillary email investigation just days before the election. And while I'd agree that she certainly needed to be investigated, protocol of the FBI is to stay silent of their investigations in election cycles.

So yes, this is nothing new... Intelligence and investigation agencies have been doing this since their inception.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
sorry not buying the whole "both sides do it" crap
obama was not threatened or investigated by the fbi/cia
obama was not threatened with impeachment

the crap done to 45 has to stop

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
sorry not buying the whole "both sides do it" crap
obama was not threatened or investigated by the fbi/cia
obama was not threatened with impeachment

the crap done to 45 has to stop

I'm not saying it happens to each and every one...

But we have people her saying they'd openly celebrate it if Trump does the same.

I've noted the thread is framed improperly to begin with, and as it stands, nothing has happened yet that we can ascertain....

But people are saying they hope he does it. And since precedence has been set in a way I will say seemed to be the first of its kind without any repercussions other than firing... I expect it to be the new norm.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"people" saying things in no way justifies what has been done nor changes the need for those committing those crimes to be held accountable.
holding them accountable stops "precedence" from being set

it is not even up for debate that shenanigans have occurred against 45 for no more than partisan politics
it these are allowed to be the "new norm" shame on us all

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

"people" saying things in no way justifies what has been done nor changes the need for those committing those crimes to be held accountable. holding them accountable stops "precedence" from being set

I'd agree with this approach... But I doubt that's the last we've seen of such tactics.

it is not even up for debate that shenanigans have occurred against 45 for no more than partisan politics it these are allowed to be the "new norm" shame on us all

Absolutely.

Let's see how Giuliani plays it. If it just finds it's way into conversations, that's oppo-research. If he uses unverified information to prompt an investigation, that would be a repeat.

We'll see how it plays out.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
what are you talking about?
biden in ukraine has been in the news for a while....
biden held a press conference about it for crying out loud
how using his own words you twist into "unverified information" I will never understand

investigating someone for statements they made in public is vastly different than what you label "a repeat"

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, it's open knowledge about Biden and the 1 billion dollar loan. That investigation could be done without the Trump campaign getting their hands in it. I also said if he finds anything more and just uses it in election conversation that's still kosher.

I said if he used unverified information that he found to create an investigation (eluding a comparable instance of 16') that would be bad.

Edit: to clarify... This whole thread is very tricky to navigate. OP framed it wrong in the first place, then people all started conflating things and implying things to fit their agenda.

To be fair, I started doing the same on my anti 2 party platform myself, and even started reaching for straws. That's on me, typically I like to only deal with fact unless I word things specifically stating I'm playing with hypotheticals.
edit on 20-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I said if he used unverified information that he found to create an investigation (eluding a comparable instance of 16') that would be bad.

any evidence of such?
it appears to me trump stays far removed from what is investigated and what is not

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

any evidence of such?
it appears to me trump stays far removed from what is investigated and what is not

No, I said earlier in the thread that Giuliani's comments per the article in OP are not related... And that as it stood, there was no evidence of foul play.

You caught me playing with hypotheticals with another member who was saying he wanted it to happen... I shouldn't have done that in the first place.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The allegation is that Trump withheld funds UNTIL Ukraine decided to investigate Biden. This could be considered a bribe or extortion.

But it was OK for Biden to withhold funds until they agreed to drop the investigation into his son? Really?

Nah - it is called diplomacy, by someone with nads. He didn't demand an outcome, he demanded they investigate.

And how would you guys feel if the Democrats asked Iran or China to dig in and see if they can get Trump's tax returns.

Not even the same ballpark.

He asked them to investigate something that happened there, in the Ukraine - something that is potentially a huge criminal act by Bidens son, and possibly Biden himself.

Congress needs to pass some laws.

On this we agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The lame stream media was always the fixer in the Obama administration.

They loved the little perks they got, the invitations to the DC parties and galas, the schmoozing, and, of course, the wives and husbands are all intermarried in the political DC and social circles.

Scandal-free my @$$! I think we are going to discover it was probably the most corrupt administration ever, the pay-to-play administration.

But, wait! There's more.

When this particular incident is laid bare, I think not only are the Bidens going to have doody all over themselves, but Hunter's partners, John Kerry's son, and....get this....Whitey Bulger's nephew are as well in yet another deal with China. freebeacon.com...

Giuliani divulged that little factoid last night.

edit on 20-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join