It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Giuliani has Ukraine Investigating former V.P. Joe Biden for Illegal Coercion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Per your article.

The Trump lawyer's appearance on CNN Thursday night came amid new scrutiny over a separate whistleblower complaint regarding Trump's discussions with a foreign leader filed by a member of the U.S. intelligence community.

While I wouldn't doubt the MSM took the wrong angle for their own agendas, your article you used to validate that claim framed it in the end this was unrelated to the whistleblower.... We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why investigate him?

Biden being nominated is Trump's best chance to be re-ellected. Derailing his campaign would mean he would likely face a tougher opponent.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Speaking of microphones - Orange man good for US Corporations looting other countries resources using North Korean slave labour.

North Korea may be sitting on a $6 trillion resources stockpile

www.businessinsider.com.au...

Industry experts have speculated the country may also be sitting on $US6 trillion in resources – 190 times its 2016 GDP .

Recent negotiations between North Korea’s Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump have provided a glimmer of hope for the hermit kingdom’s economic outlook.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's amazing how the Democrats and media have made conservatives abandon any and all personal accountability and credibility.

Nobody made them do that. They didn't have any in the first place.

When they both break the rules, it's hard to go after either since "everyone is doing it".

I don't think we've learned enough for pitchforks, but even if we did... This does look similar to things that happened last cycle. And I remember many members pointing out how people shouldn't defend what many did because then they won't be able to bitch when the shoe is on the other foot.

Like investigations involving foreign entities and personal enrichment... From the same article in OP.

In 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless Ukraine removed a top prosecutor, who was later voted out amid corruption allegations, according to The New York Times.

Biden’s younger son, Hunter Biden, was a board member of an energy company that the prosecutor had also been looking into, according to the newspaper.

If Biden pulled that stunt for everyone to be able to connect the dots, and given his current image of being a bit sloppy... I wouldn't be surprised if people are sitting on some more interesting connections between his time in the public sectors and connections to his son abroad. The Intercept did a piece that didn't get much exposure, but I've been following it all for a while...

Biden would be the worse case scenario for dems... That wouldn't be a "morality" battle between the two.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Speaking of microphones - Orange man good for US Corporations looting other countries resources using North Korean slave labour.

Nothing of the sorts has materialized.

Even if it had, I can't imagine North Koreans being any worse off by becoming part of the international community than they are now.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents.

And you right wingers have no problem with that.

That pretty much says it all.

Why do Joe Biden and his son get a free pass? What they're accused of is nothing less than racketeering.
edit on 20-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I call for the same treatment and investigation model for Biden that was executed against Trump. I expect a special prosecutor and multi million dollar no scope multi year investigation including all Biden's family and business associates, including past lawyers, through cross examinations interrogations to determine what happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's amazing how the Democrats and media have made conservatives abandon any and all personal accountability and credibility.

When they both break the rules, it's hard to go after either since "everyone is doing it".

I don't think we've learned enough for pitchforks, but even if we did... This does look similar to things that happened last cycle. And I remember many members pointing out how people shouldn't defend what many did because then they won't be able to bitch when the shoe is on the other foot.

Like investigations involving foreign entities and personal enrichment... From the same article in OP.

In 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless Ukraine removed a top prosecutor, who was later voted out amid corruption allegations, according to The New York Times.

Biden’s younger son, Hunter Biden, was a board member of an energy company that the prosecutor had also been looking into, according to the newspaper.

If Biden pulled that stunt for everyone to be able to connect the dots, and given his current image of being a bit sloppy... I wouldn't be surprised if people are sitting on some more interesting connections between his time in the public sectors and connections to his son abroad. The Intercept did a piece that didn't get much exposure, but I've been following it all for a while...

Biden would be the worse case scenario for dems... That wouldn't be a "morality" battle between the two.

The other side doing it doesn't make it right. That being said, the people who will defend Donald Trump in this case really have no room to ever cry about FISA abuses or anything of the sort.

They're defending the same type of actions they've spent the last two years yelling at the Democrats about.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents.

And you right wingers have no problem with that.

That pretty much says it all.

Why do Joe Biden and his son get a free pass? What they're accused of is nothing less than racketeering.

Are you ok with the President using his office to extort another country into investigating his political opponents?
edit on 20-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Bidens own soundbites will be his undoing....
This isn't going away now unless joe pulls out of the campaign...

thehill.com...

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko. “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

one threat in a long line.....sounds like the corn pop story.....

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The other side doing it doesn't make it right. That being said, the people who will defend Donald Trump in this case really have no room to ever cry about FISA abuses or anything of the sort.

They're defending the same type of actions they've spent the last two years yelling at the Democrats about.

You may have a point if more materializes from the story....

But here's all we can be sure of now.

Congress had a classified meeting about a whistle blower claim, and to my knowledge, nothing has even leaked on that.

Giuliani had an unrelated (per the source) interview about something else.

Personally I think this is actually the beginning of something we're going to hear a lot about getting closer to primaries and the election... But as it stands, it's too early to point fingers IMO.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents. And you right wingers have no problem with that. That pretty much says it all.

Aww, someone doesn't like it when both sides play by the same rules. I say until Trump has spies in their campaigns, has lied to courts to gather FISA warrants on their candidates, raided their lawyer's offices in the middle of the night and rolls in fake rape victims, he isn't playing dirty enough.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

So Donald Trump is using the office of the President to extort a foreign country into investigating his political opponents. And you right wingers have no problem with that. That pretty much says it all.

Aww, someone doesn't like it when both sides play by the same rules. I say until Trump has spies in their campaigns, has lied to courts to gather FISA warrants on their candidates, raided their lawyer's offices in the middle of the night and rolls in fake rape victims, he isn't playing dirty enough.

They knew this would happen.
It is going to be hilarious to see them attempt to pull trump down for what obama did to trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If he does all that, he's as bad as anyone who allegedly did the same or similar things.

Truth be told, the way the cards are falling, it looks Trump could just beat Biden outright considering Biden appears to be as establishment as they come.

Neither are my pick, but if I had to predict who would win, there it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Let us take care to always refer to that incident as the "Hot Microphone" incident.
People would get terribly confused if it was called the "Hot Mike" incident thinking "Big Mike" instead.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I know Trump can beat Biden outright. I want the Democrat candidates treated the same exact way Trump was treated. I don’t care how unethical it is. The left were ok with it then and should be fine with it now.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I know Trump can beat Biden outright. I want the Democrat candidates treated the same exact way Trump was treated. I don’t care how unethical it is. The left were ok with it then and should be fine with it now.

Then don't bitch about it next time it happens to your team.

That's how politics have gotten the way they have... Both parties just say "well they did it".

And let's be clear, both parties blow.

We can all agree there is a lot that is wrong with our country... And given both parties have had equal or close to equal opportunities to govern it... It's both their fault.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Even if it had, I can't imagine North Koreans being any worse off by becoming part of the international community than they are now.

If you looked at the article, South Korea has misgivings about reunification due to the costs involved. It'd be more like what currently goes on in US prisons where inmates through their labour enrich privileged corporations.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Of course you say that. You're a Republican, and just assume everyone is as dirty and corrupt as you are.

So there's no problem with it. I'm just glad your mask is unraveling in real time. After defending this you'll no longer be able to call yourselves Patriots and have anyone take you seriously.

Thanks for making it obvious that you dont really care about America at all. Just your crap splattered team.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I will bitch about it all I want. Free country and all you know. The reason I hope he does the same is that I know the next time the Democrats are in power they will use the same tactics again anyways. So tell me one reason why I shouldn't hope for the person I support to use the same tactics if it improves my chances at a sound economic policy for another 4 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join