It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidental Candidates & Tax Returns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Obama released his tax returns..

And pretending the first black president is really a secret Muslim plant born in Kenya, to an American mother , which I think makes his place of birth irrelevant anyway..

Is obviously racist..

Literally “go back to Africa “ racist..

PS I am SURE trump will be remembered fondly by history for leading the birthed movement (sarcasm needs a font..)

If you're going to insist that accusing someone of racism should be based on any kind of proof, logic, or common sense, then Democrats are going to have to re-write their entire campaign strategy.

This is American politics. You just accuse someone of racism, keep repeating it in spite of any facts to the contrary, and eventually say that "everyone knows it."

I'm already lining up my accusations for that moment when we find out who bought the 2020 Democratic nomination. That person is a racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, necrophiliac, pedophile who colluded with Iranian spies to sway the election while attending underground dog fights.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
If there was anything incriminating of Trump's tax returns, you can bet that some IRS public sector union stooge would have leaked them by now.

Exactly this...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Justoneman

I will absolutely bet that the final 5 democrats all release their tax returns, assuming it doesn’t end up in a 4 or 3 way race before the tax returns are relevant..

In the last 40 years, Gerald Ford and trump are the only 2 major party nominees who did not release them and ford lost.

In that time Trump is the only one who ever didn’t release them and won..

?So yea, I think the Vegas spread would be ridiculously in my favor.

Ha, your on then? I say no way they do it. They are practiced liars who have no reason to help you out.

Six months each of not posting on ATS ? Maybe have to change avatar to one with a dunce cap or something to keep it gentlemanly.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Im taking it this thread is just Democrats showing displeasure.
Hypocritical if even one Republican fanboi is saying, well anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

US cant determine how much its people must pay taxes, Israel can, bcz our taxes are given to Israel. I vote for a president who stop transferring our taxes to Israel!
Chomsky: Israel meddles in US in election far more than Russia!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join