It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon thinks Trump should apologize about something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think Lemon should apologize for wasting good valuable oxygen when other people need it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The problem with Trudeau is that he thinks he has to apologize for wearing makeup in a play.

He doesn't realize he should be apologizing for being a double standard hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yay, tabloids!

This is the stuff the media has people fixated on, petty and inconsequential BS. Glad to see our priorities are where they should be. There's at least (at least) one thread a day of this kind of thing. Pat yourselves on the back.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why are you a mainstream media apologist? People expressing frustration at the pettiness of the MSM isn't pettiness itself! Wanting better out of those who inform you is now petty in your eyes? I'm sure it felt clever to keep your tit tat going but all you've proved is you yourself hold yourself on another level than others. The constant thought policing is disturbing.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why are you a mainstream media apologist? People expressing frustration at the pettiness of the MSM isn't pettiness itself! Wanting better out of those who inform you is now petty in your eyes? I'm sure it felt clever to keep your tit tat going but all you've proved is you yourself hold yourself on another level than others. The constant thought policing is disturbing.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join