It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon thinks Trump should apologize about something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
With all the uproar over Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s racist past, Don Lemon, our friendly neighborhood deranged Leftist CNN anchor thinks Trump should apologize.
And while he is at it, Lemon apparently gives Trudeau a pass because he apologized for the racist photos that have come to light.

Trudeau apologized after a 2001 photo emerged in a Time magazine report showing him wearing brownface makeup to an “Arabian Nights” party at the private school where he was teaching.

"I shouldn't have done that. I should have known better, but I didn't and I'm really sorry," Trudeau told reporters. "I take responsibility for my decision to do that. I shouldn't have done that. I should've known better. It was something that I didn't think was racist at the time but now I recognize that it was something racist to do and I'm deeply sorry."

And here is Lemon’s reaction -

Lemon expressed his pleasant shock that a "leader" would apologize and knocked the U.S. leader in the process.

"Wow, a leader apologizing. It seems odd, doesn't it?" Lemon reacted. "Because we have one who doesn't."

More -

Before wrapping up the segment, however, Lemon reiterated his praise for Trudeau.
"I do have to say this before we go: think about it however you want to think about it. When someone apologizes- wow!" Lemon said to the panel. "We don't often see that here, especially in a world leader who is saying 'I should've known better and I'm sorry.' You can feel about it however you want, but that, to me, that does mean a lot."

My general reaction is WTF does he think Trump needs to apologize for?
Could you imagine the reaction of these nitwits if photos of Trump wearing blackface or brownface surfaced?
I don’t care one bit about Trudeau’s racist photos because I am not a Canadian citizen and it doesn’t affect me at all.
Other than Trump living in Lemon’s head rent free, why should he even be mentioning him in connection to this story?

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 19-9-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lemon's boyfriend should take this as an indicator and act now.

Obviously Lemon has a thing for Trudeau.

As for his comment, probably he should have said that while presenting a picture of Trump in blackface.

Otherwise the comment is just silly.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe Trump should apologize for describing Lemon as the dumbest guy on TV. He should have said "the dumbest AND most gullible".

Don Lemon blown away to the moon by a pandering politician's apology! And he even used the word "Wow!". Wow!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just for gross fun, maybe Lemonhead's last boy friend should repost that pic of Lemon getting white faced.
So let's get back on topic:
Lemon is a textbook example of Hypocrite :

1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I guess Lemonhead doesn't bother much anymore since I realized that he's just a puppet for the millennial minded.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Lemon castigated that hot blond news babe for just saying that blackface is not a big deal even after she apologized.

For Treudeau? Lemon is a hypocrite of the highest order.

If hypocrisy was a video game, his level would be: EXPERT

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Lemon's boyfriend should take this as an indicator and act now.

Obviously Lemon has a thing for Trudeau.

Yeah I really didn’t think of that angle.
And I really wish you hadn’t made me think of it....
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lemon castigated that hot blond news babe for just saying that blackface is not a big deal even after she apologized.

For Treudeau? Lemon is a hypocrite of the highest order.

If hypocrisy was a video game, his level would be: EXPERT

His game level would probably be the same as mine in my game.

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Trump needs to man up and apologize for exposing the world's mental instability and setting into motion the movement that will be remembered by future historians as simply, The Great Triggering.

Thank you, Don.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yay, tabloids!

This is the stuff the media has people fixated on, petty and inconsequential BS. Glad to see our priorities are where they should be. There's at least (at least) one thread a day of this kind of thing. Pat yourselves on the back.

👏👏👏👏👏
edit on 9/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're right. CNN is a tabloid.

Are you saying it's false?
edit on 19-9-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

And so is ATS apparently. 😂

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yay, tabloids!

This is the stuff the media has people fixated on, petty and inconsequential BS. Glad to see our priorities are where they should be. There's a at least one thread a day of this kind of thing. Pat yourselves on the back.

👏👏👏👏👏

And right on cue! Our number one beat-writer-tabloider-extraordinaire, the 3NL1GHT3N1!11!!

😍😍😍

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Doesn't Lemon still need to apologize for sexually assaulting a bartender in New York?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thank you, thank you. 🙇‍♂️

I'll be here all week pointing out the pettiness. I have plenty of material to work with on the front page. 😘

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And just think....YOU get a participation trophy for...well...sniffing out that one thread and then participating in it, and also for being overly fixated on its pettiness and inconsequentiality.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I had almost forgotten about that. Somebody ought to tweet to him those exact words.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This jackass would not extend that forgiving attitude to anyone who isn't a leftist.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And just think....YOU get a participation trophy for...well...sniffing out that one thread and then participating in it, and also for being overly fixated on its pettiness and inconsequentiality.

Be nice... pettiness and inconsequentiality is all the poster has to reply to so he can bolster his own self-esteem.

If you notice, he has pointed out that he "works" on threads like this!

So this isn't some trivial thing for him... it is a major priority in his life to point out constantly in every political thread on ATS that he is more "woke" since the last time the staff gave him a little time off.

Personally, I think I'd find a more rewarding hobby, but he has also posted that he "gets off" on posting stuff like this.

soOo...

To each their own, I guess...

~leaves the thread~

edit on 19-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So what does that say about the people who are constantly complaining about the pettiness of the media? I'm guessing you hold yourself less accountable than those you bitch about?

That's a rhetorical question btw, we already know you don't hold yourself to the same standards as those you constantly bitch about. 😂

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Deep down you guys know you have lowered yourself to the same level as the media, that's why you get so defensive anytime I point it out. You'll never admit it to yourself but subconsciously you know it's true. 🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join