It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Predicted Trump becomes 'Planetary President' in 2026 before elected; Billions die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Not many people know this but Commander Data on Star Trek was played by human actor! I kid you not!!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
and his AI told him on youtube videos uploaded several years ago, that Trump becomes planetary president in 2026, us becomes capital of the world (isn't dc already?)

This poses a relevant question, the US is already the capital of the world but: If this Earth community were to become a one world government no single human being or country would be in charge; so what exactly would govern it?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
MAGA ...................white Presidents matter....

I hear you Plotus! without them, (those fearless selfless happenstance white leaders of men) we would not live in the prosperity we enjoy now!. Think of it, the utopia we experience compared to primitive Stone Agers. Were there any white presidents living then?
edit on 19-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You’re probably right. Trump doesn’t drink he would have no idea what to do with a pan galactic gargle blaster.

The only problem is this quote its just so ..er,,,,, Trumpian !🇺🇸

“If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

I’ll tell you what. If we can get that engraved on the Futurama head in a jar’s name plate.

I’m all in .

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds made up

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You do know that there is no such thing as a world President right?

And even if there was they'd probably be Indian or Chinese due to their large voting demographics and wide spread migration.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You do know that there is no such thing as a world President right?
And even if there was they'd probably be Indian or Chinese due to their large voting demographics and wide spread migration.

I think the petri dish experiment (by others) called 'the living library' will be rescued from total destruction if due to a China or India or Russia taking charge; seriously... There already is a spare earth waiting in the wings after all is poisoned and done. This is all an illusion. You do not know what is real (this what you perceive as real is just a fabrication: space time illusion NOT continuum).
edit on 20-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
For anyone to become planetary president in 2026 and for anyplace to be declared capital of the world is still a sad state of affairs for humanity as clearly humanity is still following a leader albeit a single one etc or is that just another take on the NWO.

When will humanity finially wake up to themselves. Seemingly never - No wonder we've been abandoned/ignored and continue to be.

AI - Even by definition (Artificial Intelligence) is just that - Artificial Intelligence.

edit on 20-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i just awoke from a second night of Dreaming about a future state-of-society

It seems there is a cult following of Trumpsters which permeates all levels & areas of (western) society
the 'members' still as yet un-'Marked' on the hand or forehead with the Name-#-or Mark...

but the people that are Joined into the Cult, or are declared Members of the Ideology are secretive and seem to be exclusively Males... and run the Security at the many 'Comfort Stations' that are scattered all over Metropolitan cities designed for the people that are Joined or Members of the Cult-of-Personality

the cultists act like the people in Scientology or else the early start of TM (transcendental meditation)…

in the last 3 nights, I have had two such dreams/visions of the future of the social order... which is the precursor to the World Leader on the world stage getting Acclaimed-by-the-world as their Absolute Leader/President/Primo Minister/AC

the blowback the libtard/progressive Democrats generate --- should vault Trump to the Supreme Leadership position he envisions for himself, & supported by the army of Trumpster supporters with no limits to their zealotry

i'm not sure if this info is part of the developing narrative, and eventual One World Religion/Cult following/Ideology by the great Silent Majority

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the doctor is already the president of earth

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I mean, he's in excellent health right now and looks great, but have you seen what Presidents look like after 8 years in office? And he'll be 80 years old. I just don't see it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
He shouldn't have posted that you tube video, he's likely to be found by the institution he escaped from...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
and his AI told him on youtube videos uploaded several years ago, that Trump becomes planetary president in 2026, us becomes capital of the world

This AI?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join