It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House also involved in advising DNI not to share whistleblower complaint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Let’s assume you are correct

Tell me why it’s terrible for trump to say I’m withholding aid unless you investigate joe Biden’s son and the corrupt company he was involved in, and the fact Biden withehd aid to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor looking in to his son

But it was ok for Biden as Vice President with tuebcinsent of Obama to withhold a billion dollar loan to the Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor looking into his son?

And we actually know from Biden’s own words he did that, as opposed to just guessing what trump did

It is so comical watching people like you and the media and the Dems who for years has no problem with what Biden and Obama did now claim what trump may have done is a huge deal

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is this?
More wisdom from the Conservative Treehouse?
Please... can you just for once try to find credible information?
I mean really, that statement is nonsense Q garbage without a shred of truth. Its total fiction.
Wake up!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

More "I know you are, but what am I" deflection.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Simple:

If Trump suggested a deal to a foreign nation - something given for something returned to America... that's called foreign affairs and diplomacy.

If he asked for something for himself or his family in return for a favour from America - bad, very bad.

If he asked for what a foreign nation knows about US criminals in return for something - that's good. Intelligence gathering.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Hooterville Gazette runs more accurate stories than either of those Publications.

How would you know? You've already told me you don't read. Didn't you?

You are just repeating what the puppet master tells you to think since you have never read a word published by either of those papers.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The referral came last Thursday and the grand jury was released last Friday.
Without handing down an indictment.

Whatever happened to the belief that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich?
Guess they have brains after all.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Remember the guy on the Mister Clean commercials, all dressed in white? I suppose he is ninety five years old now or has started feeding worms.

Mr. Clean is a cartoon. Like Mickey Mouse. They don't age or die.
Rolls eyes.

Do you think Betty Crocker bakes cakes or Mrs. Butterworth makes pancake syrup?

When he was little my son wanted to be friends with the man on the Quaker Oatmeal box because he thought he looked friendly.

edit on 9202019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No its Russia and Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Let’s assume you are correct

Always a safe place to start.

But it was ok for Biden as Vice President with tuebcinsent of Obama to withhold a billion dollar loan to the Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor looking into his son?

Okay lets start with the fact that they were not looking into Bidens son. They may have been looking into the Gas company he was one of the directors of.
Then let us add the fact that the decision to withhold aid was a decision made by several government agencies as well as international groups and not expressly Joe Biden.
And last but probably most important the reason that Joe threatened and eventually did withhold one billion dollars in aid.
Because he and the international community believed the prosecutor they wanted fired was not aggressively pursuing corruption. Not as some would have you believe to get them to stop investigating Hunter Biden because they were never investigating Hunter. They may have been investigating the gas company.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

We've spent years investigating Trump for every crime anyone could possibly imagine. Why do you suddenly now have a problem when Trump demands the Ukraine look into the documented crimes of Joe Biden and his son?'

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

What he did was tell Ukraine that he was going to withhold aid to the country in fighting Russia if they did not dig up some dirt on Joe Biden or his son.

source please
perhaps biden should not have left dirt in the ukraine?
oops....
thehill.com...

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko. “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

while the potus' communications are subject to executive privilege, all this "whistle blower" is going to highlight is the obama administrations corruption

well done dems!
keep shooting yourself in the foot

hopefully you will be stubborn and keep Biden as a candidate

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We've spent years investigating Trump for every crime anyone could possibly imagine

Ha ha he hasn't been investigated for murder ..... yet...

Why do you suddenly now have a problem when Trump demands the Ukraine look into the documented crimes of Joe Biden and his son?'

Because he shouldn't be seeking aid from another country in getting elected for one,
and because that whole Biden story has been bastardized to say what you think it does. There were no crimes of Biden or his son. You are repeating wrong information edited to make it sound like there were and its obvious you didn't vet any of it.
What does trump promise in exchange for information?
What promise does he make without telling congress or anyone else in government?
What did he agree to with Putin?
Is he plotting against the United States of American.
Defying his most sacred oath?

It is not okay.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Is he plotting against the United States of American.

lol
you are ridiculous

bidens own filth is coming back on him

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sure more selective editing I see.

I included the link so that you could read ALL of it not pick out paragraphs you think support your claim

but this is how you roll isn't it?
While calling me a liar every chance you get. what a friggin joke.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yeah what's that then?

Let's see your backup documentation that this had anything to do with BIdens son.

Lets see what those crimes you think happened were?
I'll wait... but I have to go out in a couple of hours so not too long okay?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
just because you haven't been paying attention doesnt mean everyone else hasnt

this story is OLD
biden and obama are filthy in this one
bidens kid has made a fortune over this

what is funny now, stupid schiff has called attention to the event because of a "whistle blower"
the msm has to run with it
biden will withdraw because of it

www.vanityfair.com...

HUNTER BIDEN’S WORK IN UKRAINE EMERGES AS A POTENTIAL 2020 SCANDAL

cause vanity fair is in trumps corner.....right?

The pressure campaign also just so happened to benefit Biden’s younger son, Hunter, who was then getting paid as much as $50,000 to sit on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company that was in Shokin’s sights.

a private-equity firm managed by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, negotiated a $1.5 billion investment deal with the state-owned Bank of China at the same time that his father, then the vice president, was conducting high-level diplomacy with Beijing. (On one of his trips, Hunter allegedly made use of Air Force Two.)

a lot of the crap you accused trump of.....obama actually did

reap it

edit on 20/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

See the video on the first page

Biden admits HE was in charge of giving the loan, and HE told them they wouldn’t get it unless they fired the prosecutor (who happened to be looking in to his sons company)

The excuse that prosecutor also happened to suck in other ways is irrelevant

I am 100 percent positive if don jr was on the board of directors in a company, and a foreign country had a prosecutor looking in to that country

And trump said hey we are cutting off a billion dollars in aid to your country unless you fire that prosecutor “

You and the media and Dems would go nuts

How do I know this?

Even the thought that trump may have had a business in Russia and he may have wanted to cooperation with Russia, without any proof he does have money in Russia or that his decision to try to improve relations has anything to do with that, has caused you all to foam at the mouth for three years

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure more selective editing I see.

I included the link so that you could read ALL of it not pick out paragraphs you think support your claim

but this is how you roll isn't it?
While calling me a liar every chance you get. what a friggin joke.

Well now you gone and done it

I will make a thread going through your source and mine to illustrate just how wrong you are

Give me an hour

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Deepstate operator broke protocol

Hillarious - Whistleblower just proved they are Spying on POTUS

And to see the Reaction of a Man who would do anything to Remove Trump bash this PRICELESS

- because it PROVES what they have been Denying LoL

Mr. Phil Mudd

This is CNN

Contrast and compare

WHO ARE THE clowns now

ONE OF MANY MORE

Cats out of the BAG now

edit on 9202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 9202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Deepstate operator broke protocol Hillarious - Whistleblower just proved they are Spying on POTUS

yep
and they are actually reporting on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join