It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House also involved in advising DNI not to share whistleblower complaint

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

A bigger revelation in my eyes is today's story of just WHO owns stock in both public and private companies while forging national policies and laws regulating those same industries. Not a hit piece against Republicans nor Democrats but every single one of them and their family members involved.

www.theguardian.com...

They want to scream the President and emoluments clause, very interesting to see which committee members invest in banks, which members invest in insurance and health care, and how many invest in tech stocks. It doesn't take a game of connect the dots or paint by numbers to figure out exactly who.

As for this whistleblower, seems to be another attempt to pin the President down. Pretty sure he can promise anything he wants to anyone he wants. Doesn't mean it's going to happen or that he wasnt simply trying to pacify another leader. Again, just another shot against the wall hoping for it to stick

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Inside rumors have him threatening President Ukhnaagiin Khürelsükh of Mongolia.

Mongolia sells uranium to Iran !!!! 😮

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It was supposedly a promise he made to some unspecified foreign leader of some unspecified country.

The Whistleblower is a Spygate operative in the intelligence community who is scared after being interviewed by John Durham.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Of course it is.

This came from the Washington Post and the New York Times.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A White House whistleblower thinks differently.

They should go right to congress with this.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The GOP is backing away from trump as fast as they can with this latest cluster ****.

Nobody wants to get on the wrong side of the 3 letters.

Now it appears Bolton is going to write a book. Should be interesting reading! You simply don't XXXK with the neocons. Bolton is out for blood.

theweek.com...
edit on 19-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A White House whistleblower thinks differently.

They should go right to congress with this.

Someone from those agencies that had two of their past leaders break protocol and be referred for criminal prosecution? That hate trump and would do anything to stop him?

You’re right though. THIS story will finally be a big one!

Hahahaha!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

Of course it is.

This came from the Washington Post and the New York Times.

The Hooterville Gazette runs more accurate stories than either of those Publications.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The GOP is backing away from trump as fast as they can with this latest cluster ****.

Now it appears Bolton is going to write a book. Should be interesting reading! You simply don't XXXK with the neocons. Bolton is out for blood.

theweek.com...

Yep nice to see the democrats are now the party do the war mongering neo cons!

Trumps doing something right if they are angry at him

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

theweek.com...

Strange how things turn around. It wasn't that long ago when the GOP was all about the neocons. Remember shock and awe?

I'm convinced trump will have his war with Iran. Got to protect that oil and those Saudi guys. Just a matter of time.
edit on 19-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

McCabe of all people complaining on how someone else handles classified information. And today his lawyers demanded the DOJ stop the investigation of McCabe. Isn't that obstruction of justice ? They complain it has gone on for too long and that no one will give them information about the investigation nor any information on whether a Grand Jury has issued an indictment. I guess he is special and deserves special treatment.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

theweek.com...

Strange how things turn around. It wasn't that long ago when the GOP was all about the neocons. Remember shock and awe?

I do

I was for Ron Paul and against the war mongers all along

I spent the Obama years trying to convince my anti war friends Obama was a neo con in sheep’s clothing

Finally the charade has been dropped and the party of peace is now cheering for the neo cons openly

Yet so many of the people who protested bush are now fully on board with the neo cons

Cause muh trump

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

theweek.com...

I do

I spent the Obama years trying to convince my anti war friends Obama was a neo con in sheep’s clothing

Finally the charade has been dropped and the party of peace is now cheering for the neo cons openly

Yet so many of the people who protested bush are now fully on board with the neo cons

Cause muh trump

I'm curious as to how you will still support trump when his war starts. He loves to play soldier even with his bonespurs.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is probably something we have already heard about and discussed here. I do not think the intelligence people are trustworthy yet, their agency is full of people leaking info to the press that gets twisted way out of context or is only partially correct or pertinent to begin with. Pretty bad when you cannot trust the intelligence agencies in this country with information anymore. Time to clean house.

They have become a power unto themselves...They will decide the winners and losers...Up til now anyway...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

theweek.com...

I do

Cause muh trump

I'm curious as to how you will still support trump when his war starts. He loves to play soldier even with his bonespurs.

Not all wars are corrupt, so I guess I’ll have to wait and see what the situation is when if he starts one

He was wrong on Syria and I called him out

He was right to want to withdraw from Afghanistan and get rid of Bolton

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Pretty bad when you cannot trust the intelligence agencies in this country with information anymore. Time to clean house.
a reply to: rickymouse

That sounds like a threat. What are you going to use to clean that house with?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Get better meals at the Shady Rest Hotel in Petticoat Junction than in NYC and DC too.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Pretty bad when you cannot trust the intelligence agencies in this country with information anymore. Time to clean house.
a reply to: rickymouse

That sounds like a threat. What are you going to use to clean that house with?

Remember the guy on the Mister Clean commercials, all dressed in white?

I suppose he is ninety five years old now or has started feeding worms.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What he did was tell Ukraine that he was going to withhold aid to the country in fighting Russia if they did not dig up some dirt on Joe Biden or his son.
Guess after the Mueller report seemingly left him unscathed he thought well I can do this again and get away with it.
Yeah I can see why this subject is being ignored by this community. I've seen them turn a blind eye to a lot of issues that never get discussed on these boards. NEVER. Its like those three little monkeys
See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil.
🙈🙊🙉

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
it's Israel.
It was never Russia, it was Trump and Israel.
Trump promised Israel something if they did...what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join