It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JXX Next-Generation Stealthy Fighter Aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by COWlan
J is short for Jian and Jian is short form of Jian Ji Ji meaning fighting machine/plane. Some of these stuff aren't easy to translate.

err...

take it from a chinese please...

Jian literally means: to destroy/to destruct/to defeat

Jian Ji Ji? where do you get this ides? what it is huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What does "Wen Ji Bao" mean..??

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
What does "Wen Ji Bao" mean..??

Wen Jia Bao?

Wen = Sir name

Jia Bao = treasure/elite of a "family" or "descendant" or "nation"

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hi,
Its difficult for the Chinese & the Russians to do an f22 or INDIA.The only nations capable are the E.U nations & the are doing it.

Jai Hind

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
J XX?

That'll be the new one with the JSF F35 secrets Israel will have sold and passed on to the Chinese (before being booted off the JSF project) won't it?

Still, off we go, back to whining about "Chinese copying", the proposal to lift the EU arms embargo on China etc etc blah bah blah........

dance dollies dance!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajju
hi,
Its difficult for the Chinese & the Russians to do an f22 or INDIA.The only nations capable are the E.U nations & the are doing it.

Jai Hind

How can you say jai hind after such a pessimistic statement??

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That'll be the new one with the JSF F35 secrets Israel will have sold and passed on to the Chinese (before being booted off the JSF project) won't it?

The Israelis wont do that because then they can kiss off their chances of EVER getting a Raptor or upgraded versions of the F-35.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The Israelis wont do that because then they can kiss off their chances of EVER getting a Raptor or upgraded versions of the F-35.

- Yeah right.

(just like they paid attention to that kind of threat last time)

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sminkey, correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it Isreal is NOT involved in the JSF project.

Thus, they may not get it at all, especially with the US becoming such a military influence in the ME (did anyone else catch reports that the US and Libya are discussing military alliances?).

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Sminkey, correct me if I am wrong,

- OK. Always happy to oblige matey.

but as I understand it Isreal is NOT involved in the JSF project.

- That's right, well not right now anyway.
They've just got booted off of it because of their selling/passing on secrets to China.

(Oh, sorry that should be 'suspended' ......do you think that is just until the Bush crowd can think of a good excuse to let such an outrageous security risk back in?
)

Dated 15/04/05

The United States has suspended Israel from joint efforts to produce a new warplane, in protest at the Jewish state's defense dealings with China, an Israeli newspaper said on Thursday citing U.S. sources.

The Pentagon included Israel among foreign partners in developing the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) in 2003. Under the deal, Israel was promised first purchase of the advanced warplanes due out next decade, ahead of non-partner nations.

www.defencetalk.com...

Thus, they may not get it at all

- They were all set to, God knows what they got to date and what they'll sell on now they've been kicked out of it.

especially with the US becoming such a military influence in the ME (did anyone else catch reports that the US and Libya are discussing military alliances?).

- Bush and Gadaffi?
Maybe Tony Blair's brave visit to Lybia is paying off......can't see Bush doing that for quite some time yet though, can you?

www.guardian.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 21-4-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I hope Israel doesn't get the F-35, why do they need a more danced fighter than the F-15? If they want a better one let them build it themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

- Bush and Gadaffi?
Maybe Tony Blair's brave visit to Lybia is paying off......can't see Bush doing that for quite some time yet though, can you?

www.guardian.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.guardian.co.uk...

You know, thats exactly what I thought, however, I heard a few things said that there were discussions about actually putting military ties together in the near term. I can't seem to come up with the link right now, but I have read it as well as seen it on TV.

I don't think it is anything too earth shattering, however, the more the US gets dug into other countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Perhaps Lybia in the future?) the less the US needs Isreal. In addition, this also means we have less of a reason to give them money, which is good for us.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I hope Israel doesn't get the F-35, why do they need a more danced fighter than the F-15? If they want a better one let them build it themselves.

who do you think you are everyone thats not american is not good enough.. do you have a brain
how old are you? are you a skin head, KKK. is that picture actully you

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

who do you think you are everyone thats not american is not good enough.. do you have a brain
how old are you? are you a skin head, KKK. is that picture actully you

umm..I think westpoints wishes have come true..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join