It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN caught staging the narrative at 2017 London protest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: stosh64

I'm guessing the 100's if not 1000's of pictures of Muslim women handing out roses and standing on the London Bridge holding hands in a show of solidarity were faked too?

Muslim women stand in solidarity

Muslims giving roses

Staged right? Round the corner they were probably celebrating the attack... Right?

I don't know, I know nothing about those situations. Why don't you do a thread on it and enlighten me.
I do know the topic of THIS thread was a staged, fake setup by CNN.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: revswim

I’m pretty sure every camera man and photographer in the world does whatever they can to make their pictures better..

I thought old Neil degrasse Tyson said it best while talking about if the moon landing was faked..

“Assume we do establish that a picture is faked, is a vast conspiracy where the government did not go to the moon the logical conclusion?”

And the answer is no..

There are thousands of reasons a edited photo might get released as an unedited photo..

So is the cameraman framing his shot proof of some vast leftist conspiracy to discredit conservatives and take all the guns???

Of course not..

The obvious answer is the camera man wanted the best shot.

It's not worth the bother J.J.

The blether was the same the last time round when this video was on ATS...these people have no clue...or at least they would give that impression when it suits.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That the UK police were complicit in?

Seems the video linked by the op is in regards to the London terror attacks? Anyways maybe this photo opportunity was sold as a protest in the US. That's more of a reflection on US citizens than anything else.

Because a small group of people is not a protest and that's an empty cordoned off street.
edit on 19-9-2019 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
They do what their told, Khan is the Mayor, you tell me.

edit on 9 19 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Khan has absolutely no control over the police, he has no authority to command individuals let alone police departments. He's a mayor not a chief constable.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Lol the guy even also said 'poignant' in your second viddy.

They really need a new script.

'Shocking'
'Tragic'
"Poignant'
'Horrific'

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey they aren't the king of Fake News for nothing! They're OG!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Khan has absolutely no control over the police, he has no authority to command individuals let alone police departments. He's a mayor not a chief constable.

Claiming mayor's have no power to influence police actions is laughable.
Look up Portland mayor Ted Wheeler for instance.

Defending CNN for what they did in the OP is also laughable.

Further 'debate' with your type is a waste of my time.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
CNN isn't the only ones that do this. A few years ago I was at our corporate office for the day. From the office I was using I could look out the window and see a nearby McDonald's. At about 11:30 AM two small buses from a day labor company arrived and about 40 people got out. A few minutes later a van with a SEIU logo on the side shows up and they start passing out shirts and signs for the "$15 an hour" movement. At about 11:55 AM vans from the local television news stations show up and direct the people into a group. Each news station takes their turn having their "reporter" being videoed with the "protesters". Once they are done the people hand back the signs and shirts, get on the buses and leave. Each news station had their part air about the huge protest.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a news channel/organization that exclusively followed other news companies and showed them creating fake news all day, every day, everywhere?

Just continuously expose their bullsh@t nonstop till people wake up.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Claiming mayor's have no power to influence police actions is laughable.
Look up Portland mayor Ted Wheeler for instance.

Defending CNN for what they did in the OP is also laughable.

It's the UK dumbass, I don't care about Portland or what the Mayor gets up to because it's not relevant at all to the thread. I'm not defending CNN either, I find all the so called news agencies in the US disgraceful including what I assume is your favourite, FOX news.

So yeah you are wasting your time you idiot. Stick with spinning bs related to the US... There's much more numpties who'll lap up your nonesense.

Here:
Powers of the Mayor of London

The Mayor of London has no power to command police forces, he can set policy, he can oversee effectiveness. Anything he does regarding policing must be prepared, submitted and reviewed. He cannot appoint police commissioners nor can he remove them from their post. Naturally there's a lot more to the role but basically he has no power over operational matters regarding the police. That would most definitely include policing of so called protests.

Why has Trump got you all triggered and fearful of people who you perceive as "social democrats" and "liberals"?

I'm from the UK, reeeeeeee all you want. I'm not political nor is my common sense eroded by politics. But I tell ya what, I'll happily eat crow if you give me the date this footage was recorded and what these people were apparently protesting.

Because to my knowledge it wasn't even a protest.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: revswim
So is the cameraman framing his shot proof of some vast leftist conspiracy to discredit conservatives and take all the guns???

We don't need no stinkin' video to know that it is, in fact, going on. Looney Lefties want to take our guns away. Stop being ignorant and just deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join