It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that exists has a soul, i mean really!?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Both and all the above, science, math, are abstract thoughts which may only exist in peoples heads. And when all the people and all there heads are gone, poof, gone, extinct, so to will science and math. The only thing that exists in all of creation is interpretations of certain outlooks on physical realities.

To which those who observe such realities, make substrates within substrates to look away from such mundane realities. So all things from god to soul, to love and even hate, are made up things within that. Its there to just spice up the fact that were all just walking talking meat puppets here to wobble around for a time, sometimes making noises and calling it communication, and something other various and varied things.

So everything exists, and nothing exists. Human beings, like fish, or cats, or plants, or anything and everything out there, all of that, its all just a peephole into the universe and existence interpreted by those that interpret it. ie...The observer is the tool and incarnation of the observed, and vice versa.
edit on 12amMondayam232019f1amMon, 23 Sep 2019 00:01:15 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: spellingzzz

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
A dream for which one day you will wake.

And walk away.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Malisa

Ah just messing on that Russia thing, dont take it to seriously there, on all accounts, whatever they were, as I don't quite remember what I said, and to lazy to bother looking back a page on the post. I'm only on ATS at the end of the day here,which I suppose to those other member like you would be morning or evening, or who knows.

And only when there is really nothing much else to do, would I even bother with ATS stuff, and that includes watching tumbleweed documentaries on youtube till I fall asleep. Watching grass grow, would be more entertaining and productive, then arguing in circles with most on this site. ie that truesource soul guy or whatever he is about is about.

In fact watching a grass documentary would be more interesting then more then half the # on ATS now a days. Also I would not trust the internet, its got a mind of its own, possibly a soul, more of soul then some it seems.

and that includes watching tumbleweed documentaries on youtube till I fall asleep

LMFAO!

I was talking about sending back all the soulless people, why! the tumbleweeds well those belong but soulless people? LOL

In fact watching a grass documentary would be more interesting then more then half the # on ATS now a days

Sometimes I feel exactly like that : P

Also I would not trust the internet, its got a mind of its own

For the most part I have never trusted it, but I also don't want to feel trapped or limited so much, I used to never post pictures or stuff like that some time ago, but now I'm trying a bit

I don't have lots of online friends and all my accounts had to be closed 3 years ago so I basically was "offline" and I'm still doing that, but I want to be part of it at least a bit, and dare a bit to show myself without having to fear something will go wrong or the crazies will find me through facebook or whatever

Not sure if I make sense lmao
edit on 23-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Not to sure about that. I would say that thumbleweeds are what these soulless people are. At the least they seem to reproduce like tumbleweeds do. You know after they dry up and wilt they just blow were they wind takes them, find barren soil as any other soil which has anything else growing on it, or it wont take there seed.

And when they land on barren ground, presto new itty bitty tumbleweeds grow. The tumbleweed is a zombie weed of the plant world. Its still alive even after its dead.

And not exactley what I meant about the internet. But I get your point, kind of like smartphones. Sure a old flipphone or old fashion ring dialtone like they had back in the day will work, but at some point you got to update to a smartphone or sort of be left behind as the world turns.

I also have not updated my profile on any of the social sites like facebook since 20 years ago I think, the day they stopped being about cat videos I stopped caring all that much.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Not to sure about that. I would say that thumbleweeds are what these soulless people are. At the least they seem to reproduce like tumbleweeds do. You know after they dry up and wilt they just blow were they wind takes them, find barren soil as any other soil which has anything else growing on it, or it wont take there seed.

And when they land on barren ground, presto new itty bitty tumbleweeds grow. The tumbleweed is a zombie weed of the plant world. Its still alive even after its dead.

And not exactley what I meant about the internet. But I get your point, kind of like smartphones. Sure a old flipphone or old fashion ring dialtone like they had back in the day will work, but at some point you got to update to a smartphone or sort of be left behind as the world turns.

I also have not updated my profile on any of the social sites like facebook since 20 years ago I think, the day they stopped being about cat videos I stopped caring all that much.

The tumbleweed stuff remind me about a friend that thought those were like small roots that the wind gathered around and eventually formed into giant balls that were just stumbling around.. He's from Mexico so i was surprised he did not know more about them

So when i explained it he would not believe me at all,so that was a hard day.. Like "hitting someone in the giant head because they are so dense they can't get it at all" hard day.. LMFAO!

Totally get what you mean by the zombie weed LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

A dream for which one day you will wake.

And walk away.

There isn't a someone that will ever wake up and walk away.

There is just dreaming.

No one will wake up..... all bodies are simply dreamstuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I made a deal with the Devil.

I sold my soul for power, fame and wealth.

And right when I was on the verge of achieving all of my dreams, he returned it within 30 days with the receipt.

Apparently it had some kind of manafacturer's defect.

*Sighs*

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Both and all the above, science, math, are abstract thoughts which may only exist in peoples heads. And when all the people and all there heads are gone, poof, gone, extinct, so to will science and math. The only thing that exists in all of creation is interpretations of certain outlooks on physical realities.

Math and the laws of the universe continue on with or without us around. God and the soul are neither, and so yes they will poof when our brains go poof, but another species can see math just as we do, but I really doubt the same for baby Jesus.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ya not very practiced to dealing all that well with people that have overly giant heads.

Which reminds me, about that soulwhatyoumacallit guy. He never did answer my question on what scale he would rank himself in the crazy department. Maybe he figured it was a loaded question. Which I suppose it was. But still just another stupid question at the end of the day.

Anyways, look at the bright side, tumbleweeds are part of nature. Nothing in nature ever generally exists without a reason, generally everything is here because of a reason. So to must it be with these soulless people, whoever they are. Dont know about that. But on the tumbleweeds again. I would keep them around, they may one day prove very useful to colonizing mars, after all, they? whoever they are. That say that Mars is pretty much dead already. And so. Well ain't nothing like a dead plant to help spread seeds around on a dead planet, tumbleweeds seem to like barren and wasted lands anyways. Maybe we should ban them to mars.

That is if the martians dont put a ban on tumbleweeds.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dont be ridiculous, everybody that wakes from dreaming this dream, or any other dream that has ever existed, eventually gets up and walks away.

Well there are some that like to linger around. Just like there are some that like to hit the snooze button in the morning and get back at it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Maybe. No doubt that if all sentient life would be gone. Matter, in waveform or some other form, will still be around, and who knows in time it may coagulate into this current form of planets and dust and star stuff, or another form. In an infinite amount of time and existence anything that can happen, will happen. Including this very thread happening again and gain for all of eternity.

But no I don't think another species will make the same maths we do. After all and despite popular believe, I do not believe that math is not the language of the universe, and neither is english, and science is merely an expression on constant observations that are constantly observed and hence can be quantified. Its all just the languages and tools that a certain species once used to express there waveform existence in a physical universe.

Or something along those lines.
edit on 12amTuesdayam242019f2amTue, 24 Sep 2019 00:36:23 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling and grammar, who has time for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
No one is dreaming.... there is just what appears to be happening.....there isn't anyone or anything separate.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Appearances appearances. Well a dream is more accurate then any other. And becoming lucid is a phenomena. Perhaps we never wake up. Only become slightly more lucid. Reminds me of my early lucid dreams. Just picking a direction and walking endlessly just to see what i could. watching reality blend and render and change in front of my steps.

This thread should really be deleted now. It's a bloated corpse with little value other then to show the strange obsessive quality of source mind's ramblings. and i really didn't want that...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview
This thread should really be deleted now. It's a bloated corpse with little value other then to show the strange obsessive quality of source mind's ramblings. and i really didn't want that...

You like to say that I am rambling but you can't actually say anything against the arguments that I have made against you, bevause you clearly have no arguments.

You are simply unable to defend your point of view when you are confronted by an opposing view such as mine.
edit on 24-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Considering the fact that there is no evidence a soul exists, it's safe to say it's very unlikely that anything has a soul. "Soul" is just the equivalent of being alive.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

my point of view was the natural laws of the universe vs Baseless hearsay from the minds of you and like three other people. Remote viewing and astral projection are not an uncommon occurrence and can be done regularly to test for yourself what lies beyond. Fictionalization of the universe in tune with well known mathematics and vibration principles manifesting on the highest and lowest scales of the thing we call reality. All of your answers come from some programmed pendulum trance that literally did not exist until the 2000s. I'm working with esoteric and scientific knowledge from all recorded time.

do you see how it's hard to take you seriously? the "myriad ways" will tell you what you want to hear but that does not make it anymore true to me. how can something be apart of the all and not be the all? how can the ALl project itself as a projection and not fill it with itself? Everything is made of the ALL everything every concept every delusion fear and hatred. ALL things must serve the all of it is not source. It is not Omnipotent and OMNI present. do you understand the sheer weight of your claims? you are downgrading God to a mere actor in a play.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Considering the fact that there is no evidence a soul exists, it's safe to say it's very unlikely that anything has a soul. "Soul" is just the equivalent of being alive.

There are some concepts that are simply metaphysical instead of tangible, that we understand exist.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

my point of view was the natural laws of the universe vs Baseless hearsay from the minds of you and like three other people.

Nothing in your posts explain how what you say about souls is backed up by "natural laws".

Remote viewing and astral projection are not an uncommon occurrence and can be done regularly to test for yourself what lies beyond

These experiences are nothing more than a creation that is being created by costing energy from the source player having that experience. They only connect you with this matrix and not with the source fractal which is the real "I'.

All of your answers come from some programmed pendulum trance that literally did not exist until the 2000s. I'm working with esoteric and scientific knowledge from all recorded time.

My pendulum is used for validation of knolwedge that I receive, although it can be used to gain knowledge by asking certain questions. But that is not where I have gotten much of my knowledge from, I made a thread explaining a source that gave me knowledge and that taught me how to use my pendulum. If you don't agree with me about my pendulum then you should go to that thread to understand where I am coming from, and you can respond to it if you want.

do you see how it's hard to take you seriously?

No, I don't, because you have not explained it sufficently in your responses. I don't see anywhere where I can clearly see you explaining this.

how can something be apart of the all and not be the all? how can the ALl project itself as a projection and not fill it with itself? Everything is made of the ALL everything every concept every delusion fear and hatred. ALL things must serve the all of it is not source. It is not Omnipotent and OMNI present. do you understand the sheer weight of your claims? you are downgrading God to a mere actor in a play.

I am not using what you call "god" in my explanation, I am using a term called "source".
I don't understand the "sheer weight" of my claims, because all I am saying is that there are soulless people.
I don't understand how this means that my statement about soulless people are wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

And water is both a molecule as well an ocean of them, and it can also be a solid form like ice, and also gas.

But those things even though are the same thing, are also different things. So ya they are all each separate and distinctly different things, even though they are technically made of the same thing H20. You can drown in a sea of water, and get your tongue stuck on an ice block, and steam can burn you.

So if you were drowning, and I showed you a picture of a H20 molecule. Would that set your mind at ease? I mean even technically the human body is more water then flesh and bone. So really a drowning man is at home. They are one and the same.

So ya, there are dreamers, and there are dreams. Both exist. That is a fact. You can also have a dream that your dreaming while your dreaming of having a dream, but that would just be redundant, and a boring dream. And its the nature of dreams and dreamers that when they wake, they walk away.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
No one is dreaming.... there is just what appears to be happening.....there isn't anyone or anything separate.

This memo sent from the redundancy department?

there is just what appears to be happening.

XI XI

: )

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join