It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope to Make a Lot of Friends Here!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

My name's FunGirl, but you can call me Funny or F-G if you'd like! I'm a 25 year old Communications major at the University of Arizona at Phoenix, though I used to go to the University of Louisiana at New Orleans (I left school for two years to try to become an actress... but that didn't work out
)

Wow, I never thought that i'd ever sign up for a website like this! Some of the things here are pretty SCARY... I mean, wow, the thought of an alien coming after me in the middle of the night is almost too much for me to think about (It's making me scared right now)! Still, I was doing research for my sorority (we hold a 'Frightnight' party for new girls at the beginning of the school year), and I came across this place when looking for info on werewolves and monsters. Some of the stuff was soo cool that I just had to sign up, cuz I have like a million questions for you guys.

Anyways, did you see that sea monster story? I'd hate to have that thing slithering up near me when I was out swimming one day!

But, for now, i've said as much as I can. I hope I'm not too scared to go beddy-bye tonight.

LUV

FunGirl

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi Fun Girl.

I'm Pocket and have been here for a few months. You will make lots of friends. I have

I am from London, England.....

I chat regularly with the others in the rooms, if you ever wish to join us, please feel free.

Pocket x

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi FG nice to meet you. Im Clark W Kent.
I am new here too and the people here are really
cool and fun and friendly. Hope you get lots of useful
information. Dont let the bed bugs bite.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You sound like a fun girl, FunGirl

Enjoy your stay and all things slimy and frightful...

* wondering about earlier conversation with OIMD, Magestica, the principle of benefit of the doubt always applies *

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Look forward to speak with you soooooon.

Watch out for full maoooooons, we all change...!

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by boomhaur]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You certainly sound *fun*..wow! We could have lot's of fun here with you right now..we could just have a ball!
This is the most fun place you'll ever find online, infact just call it Above top Fun board now..no conspiracies allowed here anymore..so if you've come for fun then you've come to the right place, if you've come for conspiracy then, well...sorry wrong place
So you go girl! Have a gay of a time here at ATF..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi Fungirl

welcome aboard nice to see another female joining here!

Have fun?

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey,
welcome to the site.

Look forward to seeing you on the cryptozoology pages.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
would you like to pet my poopy?

jk

ats is a cool site i'm sure you'll fit in fine. we're ll some weird ass happy family anyway. welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You should fit in perfectly if your a crazed loon who thinks the NWO will come after him/her in the night.

May the Force Be With You.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
fun girl huh?

lmao my mind is way too dirty for this board sometimes.

welcome,

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think Fury wants to see a photo of yourself, FG

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lmao,
I think every red blooded male likes photos

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greetings and, indeed, welcome.
I think you will come to appreciate ATS and does the word 'addiction' mayhaps ring a bell?

I hope you enoy ATS..great people here.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am sure you will have no problem making friends if you call yourself "fungirl."

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
I am sure you will have no problem making friends if you call yourself "fungirl."

maybe i should have called myself fabio. or timberlake.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I thought I double posted, but I didn't. d'oh. as I was saying, welcome to the board, FunGirl! and to think, I figured I'd always be the only sorority girl on ATS!

[Edited on 7/10/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmmn...

You're a sorority girl, MC? I should have been paying more attention to you (you know, I'm only 24)....

Jim

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, Fungirl.

Now. Quit being so cheerful and bubbly. There's no need in such an attitude as this is a conspiracy site. And another thing, turn off some of those lights and make the room gloomy. And get rid of those stuffed critters and replace them with UFO magazines and underground newspapers.

Other than that, have a nice and pleasant stay here at Disturbed Acres Asylum.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Hmmn...

You're a sorority girl, MC? I should have been paying more attention to you (you know, I'm only 24)....

Jim

haha! maybe you should have!
I usually don't wear the fact I'm a sorority girl on my sleeve, because some people have these wacky ideas that one can't be both in a sorority and a conspiracy theorist (or be in a sorority and have a brain, for that matter). that's patently untrue, of course, but people sometimes jump to conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join