It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 US Election Prediction Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This Thread is started on the Premise that 2020 is already done and over with. Trump wins. Sorry, but anyone who's honest knows the Democrats don't have a chance this Election. Trump won in 2016 when the entire Establishment was against him, that included the media, the government, the sitting president and all the powers, and privileges which that bestows. When he was an unknown to a lot of people and was called racist, sexist, etc etc etc to anyone who would listen. Now four years later, World War 3 didn't' happen, the economy didn't collapse(in fact it has prospered) and every evil thing said about Trump has been proven wrong.

Plainly speaking: Everyone who voted for Trump in 2016, are going to continue to support him. The only people who will change their minds are the people who have been lied to and will now see four years later that we have prospered. To sum it up famously as Bill Clinton did, It's the Economy Stupid.

So... Moving in to 2024 My question is do we think the pendulum will swing again in 2024? Will we get another Far left President? Will it be a President Sanders or Elizabeth Warren? Or do we think The Trump brand will continue to be successful? And if it IS do we think we will see our first Female President in... Ivanka Trump!?

I'm not advocating this idea, I'm just genuinely curious if we think the Trump brand will continue in 2024, if the GOP will go to a more establishment candidate again, such as a Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush! OR if the LEFT.RIGHT Pendulum will swing back to the Left? and if it DOES will it be a moderate left candidate or an extreme left?

I'm open to all discussions, I even think it's possible real third parties might emerge from the ashes of the Democratic party, but That I believe will ONLY happen if the same holds true for the GOP. the Democratic Party won't risk splitting their votes unless the GOP does the same.

Thoughts, Comments?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hate to even say it but in 2024, Michelle Obama will run and win the Democratic Nomination and eventually the Presidency.

As a conservative, I didn't want to even type that but that's my prediction.
edit on 19-9-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I agree with you on 2020 baring a major event.

But I dont buy ivanka running.
2024 will have both parties running younger "late fortys" candidates.
Honestly it's way to early to predict.
Nobody even heard of obama before he ran.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

In 2016 we had both republicans and democrats conspire to overthrow a president and stage a coup.

So far, none have been arrested and to this day they still try.

So I am slightly pessimistic about 2020. I don’t know what they’ll try to do but the leftist elements will do something to gain power.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Whoever wins the 2020 elections will probably be reelected to their second term. If Trump wins again I think the left will continue on their current course of becoming more radically left wing.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I agree with you on 2020 baring a major event.

But I dont buy ivanka running.
2024 will have both parties running younger "late fortys" candidates.
Honestly it's way to early to predict.
Nobody even heard of obama before he ran.

That would be nice of both parties just start fresh in 2024. I would welcome that. Part of the problem is all these old establishment people who everyone's tired of.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Don't see Ivanka running. I see Haley or Crenshaw in 2024

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Even with new blood the old establishment will be pulling the strings.
Look how long some of those senators have been in office.

And as for young blood. AOC...
Shes as dumb as a box of rocks and her handlers dont even hide the facts that she's just an actor playing a role.

That's really the scary part.
edit on 19-9-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Plainly speaking: Everyone who voted for Trump in 2016, are going to continue to support him.

This is an very wishful assumption. Could it not be possible that as so many here on ATS have said in the past was that the only reason they voted Trump in 16 was because of the stench of Clinton? Likewise were there not whole swaths of voters who just did not vote because they thought that Clinton would beat Trump easily according to the polls?

It also does not take into account people who have come to see him more clearly over his first term and can now see him for the blustering bull$hitter he is?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I predict that the 2024 Republican candidate will be the most racist person in America, more racist than Bush Sr., Bush Jr., McCain, Romney, and Hitler combined. Somehow, we just don't know who that person is today, in spite of their current obvious racist behavior.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I voted for trump because I felt he would do the best job with the economy.
Today I believe I made the right choice.

Nothing the Democrats are presenting even comes close to making me change my mind.
Quite the opposite actually.
Their economic plans scare me.

So.. trump 2020!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

the leftist elements will do something to gain power.
a reply to: DBCowboy
You mean like gerrymandering and other # the repubes have been convicted of? those tactics?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

the leftist elements will do something to gain power.
You mean like gerrymandering and other # the repubes have been convicted of? those tactics?

So that’s how you justify election fraud?

Because republicans did it?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
so you are ok with the president being an asshole? and making a mockery of the office?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So that’s how you justify election fraud? Because republicans did it?

so you agree the republicans did it?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So that’s how you justify election fraud? Because republicans did it?

so you agree the republicans did it?

Sure they do, republicans are just a tiny bit better than the evil and vile leftist freedom haters.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

so you are ok with the president being an asshole? and making a mockery of the office?

Well Hillary was an asshole so we were getting one either way. But yeah, I like a president with enough balls to piss people off.

And bill Clinton playing hide the cigar in the oval office pretty well destroyed any moral standards the office ever had.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Seeing as how this thread has jumped the gun on 2024 and assumes to be an umbrella thread for all future postings on that election I guess I will join in.

A major concern for conservatives over the last two decades was that the international power structure has wanted to de-throne the US from it's hegemony over world affairs. Their goal has been to destabilize the US so that other power centers could arise in the international void that would occur with the US becoming ineffectual in world affairs.

Whether or not Trump is an agent of international power players, or just thinks that he himself is, matters little. What is happening is that the rest of the world is coming to believe that they cannot depend upon the US to be serious in it's negotiations and policies. This discounting of dependency on the US will continue to devolve under a second Trump term.

By the end of his second term, those international powers will have happily seen the US turned into second rate player in a world that has long since left it behind.

Trump's highly touted economic revival has been a premature harvest of the seeds planted by the capitalist system to rebuild after the $hit storm chaos from the mid 2000s. Once that has run it's course and things go sour there is no way that anyone will want to have another Trump in 2024.

The notion that a global union can be stopped is a pipe dream. It is happening and is being lead by international corporations that owe no allegiance to any nation or government. Nations and governments are becoming little more than tools to these mega corps. They are the new world order and a blow hard president in the White House will be no impediment to them in their expansions across the globe.

So as ''ManwhowasThursday'' suggested above I think that once Trump is out, either in 2020 or 2024 we will see a moderate president that will do what she can to put the US back together and beg the rest of the world to let us back into the international community.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

In Michigan we voted to end Gerrymandering... the republicans are up in arms.... cant win without cheating I guess.
So take your silly twisted cat face and face reality...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I understand that about you Blunt, and good by you for holding to what you believe to be the best for the US economy. However you may be making a mistake to believe that you are a template for all others who voted in 2016, know what I mean here? Others may not be as strong with him as you are. And, should the economy take a dump before 2020 do you suppose that your resolve will remain as staunch or that others will not give up on him? Maybe maybe not. In either case it's all assumptions at this point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join