It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Antipathy17 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Ummm...OMG...that was the funniest...sadly most cogent post I've read here in a long time...

Ahhh...too rich...thanks for the laughter you instilled...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
www.politico.com...

People should write in confessions on behalf of the DNC leadership.

For example "I spent over $340,000 in privet jet use campaigning for Hillary clinton in 2016"

Looks like they may not allow you to do this. I submitted this confession at 6 est this am, it's still not up. I resubmitted to see if maybe I made a mistake.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes Mankind devolves into the slave dungeons !!!

Enforcement kills 5 billion !! 😎 🎯

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

At that stage of liberal evolution we wouldn’t be allowed to call them chickpeas anymore . Both terms would probably be offensive .

For now on we must refer to them as peopletinkles .

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
[snip]

Have you ever heard of a place called China ?

How do India and the US stack up against them ?
edit on 19-9-2019 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I only confess things I feel guilty about. Climate isn’t one of them.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It’s not a religion it’s a tool. The primary school system is terrifying children telling them man-made climate change is a fact. I’ve spoken with my granddaughter and a few of her friends you can watch their faces and see how seriously they take it .

The liberal SJW‘s have completely taken over the primary school system. ( which by the way is one of the steps to fascism )

They’ve already been pumping this hype into children’s heads for 10 years and they continue to shovel out fear while giving them a righteous cause/solution. Because fear is a good way to control large numbers of people. But offering them salvation is even better .

Every 10 years when the projections fail they will just move the goalpost and keep poisoning children’s minds to make them compliant liberals .

Which brings me back to my previously mentioned point.

Global warming is nothing more than a tool used for manipulation and control with a dash of compliance. Those bastards are going after our children’s minds in grade school . Far more aggressively than most people know .?

Yuri Bezmenov in a love letter to America mention the environmental angle . As one of the ways to help distract and control the population . During the first phase of idealogical subversion. ( demoralization )

But I’ll tell you what pisses me off the most. There’s hardly any conservatives talking about it ! If the libs are allowed to continue this for the next 20 or 30 years America as we know it is lost .

We need to loosen the Liberals vice like grip on the education system. Because of the programming with values like global warming and weaponized text books.

I bring this up quite a bit but it’s like screaming at a wall it seems like no one listens .

Hell I did a thread on the most dangerous book in America. It only got about five replies.

I’ve got a vein bulging on my four head. I better quit before I say something I’ll regret .

Howard Zinn we know America has done a lot of bad. But why couldn’t you include any of the good.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins

The Church of Climatology strikes again.

Infidels beware.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Okay I admit it.

I turn up the heat when no one is looking and I turn down the air conditioner too.

Guilty as charged.

There go my zero footprint goals.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When waves are lapping at the base of the Rocky Mountains and the Mississippi is ocean front property they will
listen.
Of course it will be way too late then.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only sin is ignoring and denying the issue.
Those people will have blood on their hands.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It’s all about power and Republicans along with Democrats are complicit

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Cult of climate change is disturbing.

Two small, personal corrections:

1)I like to call it global warming, since the usurping of language by this social group.. irks me.

2) I feel like its more accurate to say global warming is more of a tenet, a commandment if you will, rather than the whole of the religion. I like "Woke Cult." I feel it better encompasses the true extent of behavior and beliefs of the religion.

For instance, we can reasonably safely assume many of the other beliefs someone might hold alongside global warming. Up to and including predicting their response on a great many subjects, words, and various stimuli. Perhaps even moreso than any historical religion before it.

It most certainly is disturbing though, even if its frequently amusing as well. Its a bit like someone eating trash food their whole life, and the resultant health issues.

Folks are feeding themselves trash information, and grow increasingly more and more mentally and emotionally unhealthy. Even leading to a full disconnect from consensus reality, where that unhealthy information is seen to be the only thing thats "true," compounding the problem immensely.

A major difference between an information diet and a food diet is that the former can be abused to a deeply disturbing extent by the delivery vectors. It also creates a mindset where individuals identify with these nebulous issues "out there," frequently leading to neglect or outright dissociation from the world & environment directly surrounding them.
edit on 19-9-2019 by Serdgiam because: Bleep bloop bop.. Plop?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Democrats endgame is to seize control of the entire US economy.

They aren’t well known for sharing . Lol

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sad part is, too many want them to have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join