It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Awwww, lets shut our eyes and ears and protect our waaaallets, never can we be bullied for being bad people.

Admit it, y'all just pussy snowflakes! You like burning coal trucks, you like burning through gasoline as if it grows on trees, and plastic can be most easily disregarded by throwing it out of the window. We know it, you know it, the world knows it (the USA is polluting more than India, for gods sake!).

Just unpussy up, and admit even to yourself that there is a lot you could do to waste less.

Better stop using that computer made mostly from plastic ( do you know the damage done by mining for the precious metals in it ? ) and powered by fossil fuels and/or lithium batteries.

Don’t you get it?

It’s ok for the woke climate change prophets to use excesses that damage the environment

Using computers, flying in private jets, owning many houses with huge carbon footprints; that’s all fine so long as you pay lip service to the religion

It’s us poor working class stiffs that are the real problem, with our breakfast meats and bad lightbulbs

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The religious undertones of the globalists madness has been obvious to anyone that still has a functioning brain.
As with gun confiscation (hell yes we are taking your guns), their GW religious doctrine is now out of the closet (please forgive my blasphemy Rachel Maddow)

Here is a good educational video on GW. PBUH (peace be upon her [maddow])

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lol. Check my added comment.

....yeah, I know it's mean....but it's fun to watch' em twitch.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Perhaps if NBC Execs jump into an active volcano they can appease their climate change idol. It's just a golden calf

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're not the only one, my wife and I have no kids, so if by the time we pass there's a smoking ruin of a planet left, no skin off my back.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Cult of climate change is disturbing.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Awwww, lets shut our eyes and ears and protect our waaaallets, never can we be bullied for being bad people.

Admit it, y'all just pussy snowflakes! You like burning coal trucks, you like burning through gasoline as if it grows on trees, and plastic can be most easily disregarded by throwing it out of the window. We know it, you know it, the world knows it (the USA is polluting more than India, for gods sake!).

Just unpussy up, and admit even to yourself that there is a lot you could do to waste less.

If I had made a post like this it would have been deleted by mods.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well you are right.....we are bad people.....
But at least we as a nation didn't put people we didn't like in an oven.....

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The climate change movement becomes more like a religion every day

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

During Earth Hour I intentionally turn on all my lights.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I got up this morning and tried to use the solar oven to cook my eggs. They ended up runny so I drank them instead.

I sat down on my low flow toilet to do the morning business. Six or seven flushes later I just close the lid.

I got in my water saving shower and got damp.

Afterwards I selected my hemp clothing from my walk-in closet drawer. (downsized to save energy)

Grabbed my lunch of dried chickpeas, just enough pistachios to make you crave them, a hunk of cheese and a prune. Then walked outside.

Before I got to my bamboo bicycle with eco-friendly tires. I realized I had left my reusable wooden straw inside.

Walking in I thought about how efficient my new green eco friendly house was and how good I should feel about doing my part. It’s worth putting up with some aggravation to save the world isn’t it ?

Then I chuckled and thought who am I kidding ?

So I burnt the whole thing down.

I tossed the bike in just on principle.

That’s my sin.

Unless burning a eco-friendly house and fixtures neutralizes the carbon footprint from a one story ranch ?

Forgive me

Ah yes, the joys of Leftist Democrat technologies; dim bulbs, floor level toilets that dont flush, drinks but no straws, meat that isnt meat.

What a wonderful world.........

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, I never fly anywhere. I recycle. Ride my bike whenever possible. Small house. Keep my thermostat at a reasonable setting.

I'd say I'm doing way better than ANY politician or celebrity.

But I'm sure somehow I'm the problem and I need to pay more taxes.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Aw [snip]

Don't you worry yourself one little bit.
The US will never follow Western Europe into kissing the feet of the UN domination like the EU has .
In fact , looks like we are finally trending toward telling the corrupt UN where to stick it...

edit on 19-9-2019 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why even entertain NBC news , as they look down there pinocchio nose at us, while they refuse to apologize or acknowledge their bias by omission (FAKE NEWS) & flat out lies (Brian Williams are you reading this ? LoL) reporting for several years.

Even the thought that this MSM organization cares about anything, but ratings and political agenda, is absolutely ridiculous -

carry on

edit on 9192019 by MetalThunder because: cuz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join