It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Latest troll project from the Green Dealers at NBC America.

They want YOU to confess your climate abuses !!

Yes you must list all your abusive behavior and habits that kill the climate !!

Do IT !!

Do IT NOW and save the planet even if you go bankrupt 🤣😃

NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins

NBC News is asking Americans to confess their climate change sins, though at least some people have taken the opportunity to troll the news company.

“Even those who care deeply about the planet’s future can slip up now and then. Tell us: Where do you fall short in preventing climate change?” reads the introduction to NBC’s “Climate Confessions” project.

Many of the responses appear to take the project seriously. One person confessed taking flights to see their son across the country. “I fly to see my son on the west coast. I live on the east,” reads the confession.

“I drive to work even though the bus is almost as fast. I often feel I have good excuses,” another person confessed.

Climate Confessions Chew the Wafer Page

"You WILL Confess !!"

(post by ManFromEurope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Rawr... feigning outrage.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How much hot air and methane do the idiots at NBC add to the atmosphere?

I'm sure Rachel MadCow belches and farts enough methane to make the studio a fire hazard.
edit on 9/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm in the process of cooking myself a full English with double eggs, double beans.

I apologize for the hole in the ozone layer that appears 8 hours from now.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I'm in the process of cooking myself a full English with double eggs, double beans.

*eyerolls* Are you using CFC from old refridgerators to light your oven? Jeez, thats not how this works.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I got up this morning and tried to use the solar oven to cook my eggs. They ended up runny so I drank them instead.

I sat down on my low flow toilet to do the morning business. Six or seven flushes later I just close the lid.

I got in my water saving shower and got damp.

Afterwards I selected my hemp clothing from my walk-in closet drawer. (downsized to save energy)

Grabbed my lunch of dried chickpeas, just enough pistachios to make you crave them, a hunk of cheese and a prune. Then walked outside.

Before I got to my bamboo bicycle with eco-friendly tires. I realized I had left my reusable wooden straw inside.

Walking in I thought about how efficient my new green eco friendly house was and how good I should feel about doing my part. It’s worth putting up with some aggravation to save the world isn’t it ?

Then I chuckled and thought who am I kidding ?

So I burnt the whole thing down.

I tossed the bike in just on principle.

That’s my sin.

Unless burning a eco-friendly house and fixtures neutralizes the carbon footprint from a one story ranch ?

Forgive me

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sins, they say? Guess the fact that I am an Anthropogenic Climate Change atheist gives me a full pass from this doomsday cult church of "please take our money to fight something mankind doesn't control, so Al Gore can buy another mansion, and we can prove how goddamn gullible half of humanity is" and their tomfoolery.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Nah, I simply dont believe in your BS and the pasty, pale eco-christ your cult believes is dying because of our sins. I'd like to say you're smart enough to see through this horsecrap... but here you are joining the masses at Jonestown and calling for the public to filter more money and power into your Megachurch's hidden corporate overlords and globalist quasi government agencies.

Good job! You're proving PT Barnum's theory on mankind still holds true 100 years after his heyday.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

LOL! Remember when the ozone hole was going to kill us all and we had passed the point of no return? I remember claims that the Peruvian mountains would be uninhabitable by the early 2000s... with any who tried living there getting decimated by skin cancer. These claims were fear mongers by the same asshats who are presently claiming climate change is gonna destroy the planet... last I saw the Peruvians are doing fine and I'll be damned, when was the last time anyone spoke of the ozone hole?

LMAO! Gullible dipsnips is what humanity has always been and, it seems, will continue to be.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your farting for 8 hours or it does it just take that long to waft up into atmosphere ...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

We know it, you know it, the world knows it (the USA is polluting more than India, for gods sake!).

You do know that china pollutes more then any other nation don't you? Why aren't you crying to them?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

People should write in confessions on behalf of the DNC leadership.

For example "I spent over $340,000 in privet jet use campaigning for Hillary clinton in 2016"

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Confess your sins America. Don't you care about the planet, give into to the Carbon Tax SCAM. Pay no attention to all the rich cats flying around in private jets or cruising around on luxury yachts.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

But you bought dried chickpeas.

Don't you know how much energy it wastes to dry those?
You should have grown your own in flower pots, stacked in the one window you're allowed to have in your one room apartment on the 65th floor in the highrise you were assigned to live in at birth.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
OK, OK, I admit it... I spent yesterday burning plastic bottles in a coal fire, and when I was done I put the fire out with the spray from some half-full cans of R-12 refrigerant I had been saving. One little discretion isn't that bad is it?

Afterwards I went out and test drove Hummers. While I was out, I ate Big Macs and threw the trash into the wrong recycle bin.

Can I get excommunicated from the Church of Global Warming now?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Climate change activism is just like a bad religion

Both offer forgiveness if you confess your sins

Both offer indulgences ; just buy your carbon credits and you can sin all you want

Both offer doomsday predictions that when they don’t come to pass, they just move the date to the future

Both have leaders that judge others for sins; yet make excuses for themselves to commit the same sins is a far worse fashion

Both have zealots that will try to silence anyone who disagrees

Both indoctrinate kids that if they don’t blindly follow them they will suffer horribly

And so on

edit on 19-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Chicken Little is still the biggest nightmare figure of our childhood.
Immunity to allegory looks to be a far bigger threat to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok ...

I HATE winter, so I really don't care at all if the earth ends up a fraction of a degree warmer.

I guess I am that person who really wants to see the world burn.

edit on 19-9-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Awwww, lets shut our eyes and ears and protect our waaaallets, never can we be bullied for being bad people.

Admit it, y'all just pussy snowflakes! You like burning coal trucks, you like burning through gasoline as if it grows on trees, and plastic can be most easily disregarded by throwing it out of the window. We know it, you know it, the world knows it (the USA is polluting more than India, for gods sake!).

Just unpussy up, and admit even to yourself that there is a lot you could do to waste less.

Better stop using that computer made mostly from plastic ( do you know the damage done by mining for the precious metals in it ? ) and powered by fossil fuels and/or lithium batteries.I

ETA : I drive a 22 year old full size V8 powered pickup that drinks gas like a soyboy drinks lattes.
edit on 19-9-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join