It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signs a Section of The Wall with a SHARPIE !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Can you show me where President Trump said he would build a new wall?

Sure. Complete with trump chanting it and saying Mexico would pay for it.
Come on, challenge me. This was too easy.

Did he mean he was going to build an "old" wall? Are you hanging up on the word new?

Most of these repairs were already on the docket. He only just appropriated the funding by stealing it from Military projects that were in the works to build anything new and nothing has been done yet.

He has failed to build the wall and he has failed to get Mexico to pay for it and dont tell me different. That was his pledge and he failed. Not promises kept. Failure.
He didnt say I'm going to repair the border and get the military to pay for it. He said he was going to build a wall across the southern border and make Mexico pay for it.
Dont piss on me and tell me its raining.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

I really cant help it if no one else is posting when I am. That is how that happens.
Nor can I help it that I type fast. That is also a contributing factor.
Funny how so many fail to get that.
If this is the worst of your worries good for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Funny how he blamed light bulbs for his orange complexion and then looked oh so orange when standing under the afternoon sun yesterday.

They didnt dye their hair or wear makeup.
He does.

Hollywood.

But the real question is why is how they look important. Its a stressful job when someone actually does it.
That will take its toll.
When you play at doing it ...

edit on 9192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well that's kind of the whole point of rebuilding something, to improve upon it, right? Where's that 2,000 mile long wall that he promised though? 110 miles is a far stretch from 2,000. 😂
edit on 9/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I wonder if he left an outline of his little hands....

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well that's kind of the whole point of rebuilding something, too improve upon it, right?

That was quite the improvement, from a wooden fence that anyone could cross to a massive structure that is quite difficult to penetrate without sophistcated technology. I'd call it a whole new wall.

Where's that 2,000 mole long wall that he promised enough? 110 miles is a far stretch from 2,000.

Well, it wasn't a new 2000 mile wall to start with. Don't really need a wall through Big Bend for example, because no one can cross there anyway. The terrain is impassible. Last I heard was more like 1100 miles of wall needed to form a 2000 mile boundary, and that includes the raggedy old fences that were already there... including the best fences which were in... wait for it... California!

But still, you're right: 110 miles is not even 1100. It's more like 10% of 1100 actually. I guess we might as well give up on building a wall because it all can't be erected at the exact same time. While we're at it, one should ever bother building a house either... those all start with just a foundation. You can't live in just a foundation! What are people thinking?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Bottom Line: Illegal Border Crossings are down 57%. Great news for U.S. citizens!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am a little disappointed that you, like CNN, glossed over the big news. Trump’s day trip fundraising in Cali brought in $15 million. Sure, it’s chump change. But let’s compare to Kamala Harris’s $25 million (total raised since 2015 no less) in donations and it paints a very different picture, since she is supposed to be able to win against Trump despite polling lower than Mayor Pete.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

or, Maybe folks are correct when they say a business owner can run a country but a politician can not run a business.

it would be "stressful" lol

(sorry, I am colorblind, so I really do not see the color of ones skin)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Democrats in "Sharp" denial 😃

Kicking drooling and spitting 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: madmac5150

Dems wouldn't be putting on a show. They have work to do.

What more Russia? Impeach impeach impeach?

How about impeach Russia, that would be new.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bottom Line: Illegal Border Crossings are down 57%. Great news for U.S. citizens!

Mexico's Mobile Military Wall helps too.

And They pay for it too !! 😎

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

lol The dems said that trump was so narcissistic that he wouldn't be able to resist putting his name on the wall.

Guess they were right.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Talking about making people pay... could someone be so kind and throw a fat "TOY!" all over his wak tag of a sharpie signature before someone else steals it? Thanks.

We need eyes on this developing situation, threats of theft and vandalism are not to be taken lightly here!

#Law&Order

edit on 19-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well that's kind of the whole point of rebuilding something, to improve upon it, right? Where's that 2,000 mile long wall that he promised though? 110 miles is a far stretch from 2,000. 😂

I know right...

Bill Clinton and Obama both managed to build more wall. But they didn't have a bunch of outraged morons screaming at every action to contend with I guess. Right?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What I don't get is why an Australian cares so much about the Donald they feel the need to attack an American member over their understandable dislike of their own President.

Damn near as ponderous as a British member grousing about an Australian member grousing at an American member for criticizing the American president said British member also dislikes and generally feels the need to comment in every discussion on... Amazing how that works on an international discussion board with members from all over the world, ya?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

too bad everything I post is true.
Like what I posted here.
There has not been one foot of new barrier added to what was already there.
If you disagree with that then please by all means prove me wrong.
That is the proper way to discuss the issues.

Not this crap...

I wonder when it's gonna click with you, that you are literally ATS's very own court-jester - you never fail to entertain me with your tripe.

I wonder when its going to click with you that I laugh all day long at the nonsense posted here, and everyone sees the nastyness you post about anybody and everybody you disagree with.
You have a post history too you know.

You lie through your teeth

I’ve yet to see you post a shred of truth

“He won’t be on the ticket”

You’re a fool

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now THAT is ‘triggering’

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

But the real question is why is how they look important.

Uh=Oh! From back on Page 2 of this thread...

a reply to: Archivalist

Hmmmm. I have a pretty long post history. Complete with correctly spelled words, accurate punctuation, and pretty good grammar.

The real question actually was why was how irony could magically appear so quickly after self back patting was observed.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah but I can keep it civil , remember when civility mattered ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join