It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signs a Section of The Wall with a SHARPIE !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So wait, let me get this straight, Trump signed a wall that he had no part in building? Lol! No one tell him, let him have his ego trip. Lmao! What a joke.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So wait, let me get this straight, Trump signed a wall that he had no part in building?

What.in.the.absolute.F?

Is this a new level of mental gymnastics you're practicing for the 2020 election?

edit on 19/9/2019 by Sublimecraft because: you're, not your

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So wait, let me get this straight, Trump signed a wall that he had no part in building? Lol! No one tell him, let him have his ego trip. Lmao! What a joke.

See how it gets spun folks, NYT aint got nothing on you.

(Aside from the fact that this is a wall that President Trump built not a broken fence that Obama put up. )

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Excuse me, a wall that was torn down and rebuilt. May as well be the same wall, lol. Like another poster said, the wall hasn't gotten any longer since he got into office. Winning.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I made the mistake of reading through the thread without watching the video. No spin here just an honest mistake.

So he tore down a section of the wall to rebuild it. What a triumph.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Maybe I've missed something, but having painted a few metal fences in my time I fail to see how clever it is to sign your name in sharpie on rusty metal. The writing will last as long as the flaking rusted metal on the surface it resides (which isn't long).

I wish folks would have praised me for me Bigly intelligence when I was 13 and tried to paint over rusty/flaking paint before sandblasting it back down to bare metal instead of lambasting me for being an idiot....

edit on 38am19famThu, 19 Sep 2019 08:41:58 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 19 Sep 2019 08:41:58 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

link   
I think he should have used one of these.

But looking at the video, I didn’t see the off-white barrel of a sharpie, so maybe he did.

link   

Like another poster said, the wall hasn't gotten any longer since he got into office. Winning.

You and the lord are spreading fake news - unless either of you care to provide a legitimate and verifiable source that not 1 centimeter of additional wall has been added to the southern border since Nov 8th 2016, but only upgrades to existing structures previously in place.

Because I just watched a vid that contradicts you and the lord, in a big way.

Lets see what you got?

???

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

From what I gather Trump has only approved about 110 miles of new wall, the vast majority of that has yet to be built while 226 miles will be replacement walls.

Show me a source that shows Trump has even come close to building that 110 mile stretch of new wall. I'll be waiting.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Glad to see you went through that much effort over little old me. I must be hitting some chords in people. ☺

Either that or you're pandering to the lowest common denominator. 😂
edit on 9/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

That is funny stuff!
Well done!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

From what I gather Trump has only approved about 110 miles of new wall, the vast majority of that has yet to be built while 226 miles will be replacement walls.

Show me a source that shows Trump has even come close to building that 110 mile stretch of new wall. I'll be waiting.

There has been additional border walls built along the southern border since Trump took office, or are you saying that Americans in border states are hallucinating and seeing mirages when they talk about new, additional walls?

Just curious as to how many Americans you think are lying when they say they see, with their own eyes, additional / more / extra walls but old mate 2 pages back with his poorly developed opinion that no additional walls have been built that you've taken as fact.

??

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Was it a rushian sharpie?
Did he steal it from Stormy?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Source? I can't find anything saying that the measly 110 miles of new wall is anywhere near completion. I'll be glad to be proven wrong. Still waiting, you saying "people see it" is not the same as a source showing it. Unless I should just take your word for it? I guess that means you're in the same boat as that other poster, all talk no proof. 😂

By the way, 2/3 of his wall budget is for rebuilding already existing wall. Winning. 🤣

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nvmd.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump's been visiting California on fund raising efforts.

Big money raised by supporters in California !!

So while he was at it, He decided to visit a Border area where some new Wall has been completed.

During a small news conference, Trump shows how pleased he is with The Wall progress.

He pulls out a Sharpie pen from his pocket and "autographs" a pillar !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Trump signs wall during visit to US-Mexico border

President Trump signed the border wall following a news conference at the southern border on Wednesday.

The president visited Otay Mesa, Calif., to talk about new developments of his long-touted border wall, more than a year after he reviewed prototypes. Following the press conference, reporters said the president used a Sharpie to sign the wall and that other officials followed.

Trump told reporters that the border wall is "world class" and was designed after deferring to border agents on what would work best for them, such as making it see-through.

Sharpiegate v2.0, lol

Liberal heads explode, there is not wall, nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Excuse me, a wall that was torn down and rebuilt.

Let's see... old wall:

New wall:

By General Lee in a kimono, you're right! No difference whatsoever. Whatever was I thinking?

[The above post is brought to you by the word of the day, which today is sarcasm: sar'-casm, n. a statement which is so self-contradictory as to indicate it is actually the opposite of reality.]

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Since you're our resident wall expert, how deep into the ground is the barrier?

Average 6 feet depending on the natural Caliche and wetlands and other problems 😎

6 feet down is good. There is some "secret" technology below the wall too. President Trump almost let it slip yesterday, before an advisor stopped him from saying what it is.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Trump's been visiting California on fund raising efforts.

Big money raised by supporters in California !!

So while he was at it, He decided to visit a Border area where some new Wall has been completed.

During a small news conference, Trump shows how pleased he is with The Wall progress.

He pulls out a Sharpie pen from his pocket and "autographs" a pillar !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Trump signs wall during visit to US-Mexico border

President Trump signed the border wall following a news conference at the southern border on Wednesday.

The president visited Otay Mesa, Calif., to talk about new developments of his long-touted border wall, more than a year after he reviewed prototypes. Following the press conference, reporters said the president used a Sharpie to sign the wall and that other officials followed.

Trump told reporters that the border wall is "world class" and was designed after deferring to border agents on what would work best for them, such as making it see-through.

Sharpiegate v2.0, lol

Liberal heads explode, there is not wall, nothing to see here.

Has this SHARPIE christening of the growing border wall been shown by ANY MSM outlets? No broadcasting scenes like this is how the Media keep their dumbest viewers... well.. DUMB.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join