It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signs a Section of The Wall with a SHARPIE !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Now for the facts. When he took office, there was 654 miles of border wall. Today, there is 654 miles of border wall. Some has been torn down and rebuilt for prototype purposes, but no new wall and Mexico didnt pay for any of the demolition or construction of the prototypes.

#winning

The autograph is just more proof that's it's his ego monument. Nothing more, and it will never be built.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
And according the White House sources there has not been one mile of new wall. All they have done so far is refurbish the wall put up by the Obama administration.

So far in Trump's presidency, more than 60 miles of existing barriers and fences have been replaced with new wall, according to a Department of Homeland Security official. DHS has been referring to replacement wall as "new," but to date, not a single mile of wall has been built where no barrier previously existed. The official did not provide an answer when asked when the first section of "new" wall would be built.

No barrier exists now that did not exist before trumps presidency. All they have done is fix or rebuild existing barriers.
www.axios.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And he signed Obama's wall. LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Dems wouldn't be putting on a show. They have work to do.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Hmmmm. I have a pretty long post history. Complete with correctly spelled words, accurate punctuation, and pretty good grammar.
So I think you are utterly wrong.
But if it gets stars from the peanut gallery whoo hoo!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

But he can get his base to focus on wherever he waves a carrot so no worries.
They wont believe you. They will believe him.
Or they will call the refurbished wall new.
But it is true that not a single foot of new barrier where none existed before has been built and you are correct it never will be.

He even lied about the number of soldiers that Mexico has deployed to protect their northern border by about ten thousand soldiers. That he claims is Mexico paying for the wall. ???? Really.
Exaggerate, bloviate, lie, and they continue to lap it up and ask for more.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wait let me see if I have this straight.
Laughing our asses off is triggered?

If so I am so triggered I could pee.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well part of what you wrote is true.

I said you guys would believe him and not his own Whitehouse sources.

NO NEW WALL HAS BEEN BUILT. OLD WALL HAS BEEN REPLACED OR REFURBISHED.

Not a single foot of barrier exists that did not exist when Obama was president.

Its the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The entire community agrees.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wait let me see if I have this straight.

Don't flatter yourself, 'thinking' is virgin territory for you, regurgitating sloppy garbage is your complete skill set.

I wonder when it's gonna click with you, that you are literally ATS's very own court-jester - you never fail to entertain me with your tripe.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Don't flatter yourself, 'thinking' is virgin territory for you, regurgitating sloppy garbage is your complete skill set.
I wonder when it's gonna click with you, that you are literally ATS's very own court-jester - you never fail to entertain me with your tripe.

That could apply to a fair percentage of Trump supporters too.

What I don't get is why an Australian cares so much about the Donald they feel the need to attack an American member over their understandable dislike of their own President.

Come on Sublimecraft , raise your game mate.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Now for the facts. When he took office, there was 654 miles of border wall. Today, there is 654 miles of border wall. Some has been torn down and rebuilt for prototype purposes, but no new wall and Mexico didnt pay for any of the demolition or construction of the prototypes.

Actually, that doesn't appear to be completely true.

While the majority of what has been constructed is replacement for previous fencing, Newsweek reports the following:

"Since January 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and [CBP] have received funding to support construction of up to 201-205 miles of new border barriers," CBP said in a "border wall status" update dated on June 14.

Of those 201-205 miles the Trump administration has received funding for through a combination of appropriations and the Treasury Forfeiture Fund (TFF), however, only 46.7 miles have been built two-and-a-half years into Trump's presidency. Much of the border wall that has been built has been put up in places where construction is replacing "dilapidated designs."

A little quick and dirty searching brought up different sites with different figures, including the Wikipedia page that reports no new barriers existing. So what's the truth? I'd say, in the absence of actual corroborated data, that the wall progress is being reported as "built" only when a section is officially completed. That means that a single project could cover 100 miles or more of wall and be 90% complete (meaning 90 miles of new wall) and yet officially is not yet complete.

A wall of the size and design that Trump is building does not spring into being overnight. This is especially true when he has had to fight Congress and lower-level Federal activist judges to do it. The serious attempt to build the wall started this past January and extended into May, when the Supreme Court struck down the activist injunctions, before construction could even move forward. This is September, 4 months later. Of course the wall isn't complete yet!

In the end it will just be one more promise made that turned into a promise kept.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You need to re-familiarize yourself with her posting history and concern yourself a little less about my 'game'.

Everybody has a right to their opinions , how they express them is a matter for them and the Mods , the problem with the Mud Pit is it's easier to jump on people for expressing those opinions while adding nothing but vitriol.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

too bad everything I post is true.
Like what I posted here.
There has not been one foot of new barrier added to what was already there.
If you disagree with that then please by all means prove me wrong.
That is the proper way to discuss the issues.

Not this crap...

I wonder when its going to click with you that I laugh all day long at the nonsense posted here, and everyone sees the nastyness you post about anybody and everybody you disagree with.
You have a post history too you know.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Point of fact, it's 30 feet down folks. ( 30 feet below ground)

with lots of concrete in the center...........

they use funnels at the top to fill them...
👍😁🤹‍♀️🎪

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Oh my good sir just don't.

I am married to a white male and have three grown sons.
I was raised a catholic and almost everyone I know is christian including my family whom I love dearly.
I am pretty conservative in my thinking. Just an old fashioned kind of girl. Married for 37 years because I took a vow not because its been 37 years of bliss.
I believe in choice but never chose that for myself.
I pay my taxes and I dont litter either.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's you pet unicorns name again? I keep forgetting...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you show me where President Trump said he would build a new wall?

I ask becuase I never saw anyone ask for a "NEW" WALL, we asked for a working wall.

How many miles of WORKING wall is there ms silly?

ETA: anyone else notice that President Trump has not changed in appearance since taking office? Like he thrives in this environment.
look at pics of bush or obama or clinton after 3 years.
edit on 19-9-2019 by thedigirati because: President Trump looks the same

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh my good sir just don't.

I am married to a white male and have three grown sons.
I was raised a catholic and almost everyone I know is christian including my family whom I love dearly.
I am pretty conservative in my thinking. Just an old fashioned kind of girl. Married for 37 years because I took a vow not because its been 37 years of bliss.
I believe in choice but never chose that for myself.
I pay my taxes and I dont litter either.

Nice blog post, you should post 8 more times in a row again

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join