It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plug-In Air Fresheners Contain Formaldehyde & Naptha Poisons!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I use Dial, and I wish everyone did.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: tulsi

Just buy a diffuser and use organic 100% essential oils.

Make sure that the supplier doesn't use a carrier.

Young Living or DoTerra I would recommend.

I prefer Wild Orange in my car (DoTerra), there are a few good therapy blends both suppliers have for the house.

Or... don’t have a smelly home and open the windows from time to time...!

For the car : Sometimes I open all four windows overnight to let the natural air circulate and give the inside that nice fresh scent.

Lags

Opening the windows doesn't help in February when it's 20 below and you own dogs. Doesn't matter how sparkly your home is.

Also, I like certain oils like mint or citrus in the house.

I like the smell.

For the car, it isn't about it stinking as much as staying awake for that 14 hour drive.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is exactly why I have stopped using store bought personal hygiene/cleaning products and instead make my own with simple ingredients. The reason cancer rates are so high nowadays is because of all this artificial crap in the things we consume. People are oblivious to the amount of poison they willingly put into their bodies on a daily basis but hey, it keeps the profits rolling in so industries hide that they're poisoning the population.

Same. All natural soaps, deodorant, toothpaste, soy candles, etc. I do like cleaning agents with bleach, though. Also, foods with as few additives, added sugars/salt, etc, as possible. The fewer ingredients the better.

Haven't really found a good all-natural laundry detergent, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Frankincense Essential Oil does NOT contain the Boswellic Acid that is suspected but not proven to reduce certain cancer tumours.
The Boswellic acid has a large molecule that does not cross over in distillation, it is only present in the resin

Kind Rainbows and respect
Jane
Clinical Aromatherapist

My wife is the CCA in the house and she currently is cancer free... sarcoma, stage 4, uterus, lung, 5 tumors and one laying on her liver. She was given 6 weeks about 58 months ago, and I will share a conversation I listened to with her doctors after she went to work on it...

Radiologist: Based on this new CT scan, I don't think I'm needed here.

Thoracic surgeon: What we are seeing here is just... remarkable.

Sarcoma surgeon: It isn't remarkable. It's impossible.

So no offense and rainbows all around, but when it comes to essential oils I listen to her.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
so many people even kids have Ewings sarcoma

just 5 years ago, never heard of it. that and non/Hodgins lymphoma.

safe fresh air, please!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Was it a VW? Because I can tell you from all the ones I test drove, it's a real thing lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My wife is the CCA in the house and she currently is cancer free... sarcoma, stage 4, uterus, lung, 5 tumors and one laying on her liver. She was given 6 weeks about 58 months ago, and I will share a conversation I listened to with her doctors after she went to work on it...

My mom has GIST, a specific kind of sarcoma, stage 4 as well...

Did your wife take a low does oral chemo?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

My mom has GIST, a specific kind of sarcoma, stage 4 as well...

Did your wife take a low does oral chemo?

No.

Well, not a medical community/oncologist one... she did her own.

She turned down any type of chemo and went her own way on things.

6 months later they did another CT scan and her tumors were all dead... just rinds full of fluid.

So they did a mass reduction surgery and called it good.

She's still OK, she can never be called in remission but she has stopped tumors from forming so for her that's good enough.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Come to think of it, I'm 90% sure me and you have talked about it before.

But since I typically talk about it after having a few I'm hazy about when I did πŸ˜‚

Props to her though for having the bravery to approach it her way. Madre does in her own ways (she takes a bunch of natural stuff to deal with symptoms), but she takes the doctor prescribed stuff too. I'm a selfish son too, I'd be scared as sh## if she didn't take "the way", even though I question authority and doctors. It's been keeping her dormant for 9 years, just had to switch meds to stay aggressive though a few months back... So we'll find out at the 6 month mri how new is working.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Come to think of it, I'm 90% sure me and you have talked about it before.

But since I typically talk about it after having a few I'm hazy about when I did πŸ˜‚

Props to her though for having the bravery to approach it her way. Madre does in her own ways (she takes a bunch of natural stuff to deal with symptoms), but she takes the doctor prescribed stuff too. I'm a selfish son too, I'd be scared as sh## if she didn't take "the way", even though I question authority and doctors. It's been keeping her dormant for 9 years, just had to switch meds to stay aggressive though a few months back... So we'll find out at the 6 month mri how new is working.

We've spoken before on the topic.

I watched my mother (who had access to the best health care on the planet) die of a melanoma doing exactly what the medical community told her to do.

I watched my wife (who has a curious way of knowing what is right and what is wrong) decline everything and do her own thing.

That doesn't mean she won't die 6 months from now... my life has been on hold for a long time because of that.

I'm not someone who will come online and say she's figured out a way to cure cancer.

She has, however, found a way to make hers dormant.

Which has made me think of "cancer" in an entirely different way.

I understand exactly how you feel... if you bless the natural way and scoff traditional medicine and she dies, that is kinda your fault.

I am lucky in that my wife embraced it, did what she needed to do and asked me to help her do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yea it's tricky too. The whole thing is genetic, so therein lies the whole conundrum.

There is no one size fits all, purely because it's genetics.

I had to do some reconciliation when there were some missteps that led to where she's at... Through such, I came to terms it's one of the world's trickiest things. Maybe the system is flawed, but I like to believe the doctors give it an honest shot, even if for career self preservation.

In the end, my rule is to never question what approach the person in the situation want to take... And offer nothing but an ear if they want it.... That's what I would want if I was facing it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yea it's tricky too. The whole thing is genetic, so therein lies the whole conundrum.

There is no one size fits all, purely because it's genetics.

I had to do some reconciliation when there were some missteps that led to where she's at... Through such, I came to terms it's one of the world's trickiest things. Maybe the system is flawed, but I like to believe the doctors give it an honest shot, even if for career self preservation.

In the end, my rule is to never question what approach the person in the situation want to take... And offer nothing but an ear if they want it.... That's what I would want if I was facing it.

Cancer is a symptom of a failing immune system.

Period.

We all have cancer cells in our body floating around.

The immune system normally takes care of them quite fine... T cells kill them, lymph nodes clean them out.

When the immune system is overtaxed and can no longer take care of them, then sometimes they propagate, mutate, metastasize.

So there is no real "cure" because most don't focus on the immune system, they focus on the tumor and don't change why they got it in the first place.

I firmly believe the medical community (in America, especially) is blinded to this simple fact.

Fortunately, other countries are looking at it a little differently and there have been major strides towards not getting it in the first place, or getting rid of it before it gets rid of you.

We will probably never do that in America because, at the end of the day, there is no way to patent a carrot.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Frankincense Essential Oil does NOT contain the Boswellic Acid that is suspected but not proven to reduce certain cancer tumours.
The Boswellic acid has a large molecule that does not cross over in distillation, it is only present in the resin

Kind Rainbows and respect
Jane
Clinical Aromatherapist

Radiologist: Based on this new CT scan, I don't think I'm needed here.

Thoracic surgeon: What we are seeing here is just... remarkable.

Sarcoma surgeon: It isn't remarkable. It's impossible.

So no offense and rainbows all around, but when it comes to essential oils I listen to her.

That is excellent news about your wife. HOWEVER, it will be all the other changes she has made, not because of the Frankincense oil as I tried to explain.

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join