It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian pm Trudeau outed for wearing blackface

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Some interesting facts about #ISNA which operates freely in Canada 🇨🇦 under #Trudeau’s government.
This organization was banned under the Harper government And is censored in Quebec.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't think this is an issue. I don't think that what he did was any worse than a black woman wearing a blond weave. HOWEVER, I am enjoying the woke backlash. Live by the woke, die by the woke. It could not have happened to a more deserving virtue signaling weasel.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TenFourAnimation
I havn't supported his party in a few years, but I'll say this...

His government has done a lot to help Canadian families, and mine is right in there. I don't know what my wife and I would have done when our twins arrived, but they started the Child Benefit Program which distributes some cash to help out families that might fall behind during tough times. It's buckets more help than any conservative party did for Canadians on the West Coast.

This whole silly debacle won't sway me one bit when it comes to deciding who he really is.

Balls to whoever held onto those pictures.
I hope the plan fails, and people consider his more recent and truer merits as a person and Canadian.

It appears people are considering the man he is now rather than the young foolish priviledged white boy he was. Yes, a non-issue.

Liberal candidate Randeep Sarai says he was "saddened" when the photos emerged. "For me, it's difficult to understand," he tell the BBC.

"The person in those photos from 20 years ago isn't the person that I've worked with the last four years. He has an impeccable record on promoting diversity, calling out intolerance and breaking down the barriers in this country for people who look like me."

He said he has accepted Mr Trudeau's apology.

We have yet to see how the election polling - which has had the two main parties neck and neck- is affected by this crisis.

But the Canadians that the BBC spoke to on the streets of Toronto and Ottawa on Thursday were mostly unmoved by the news.

It's a non-issue, said one, in sentiments that were echoed by others.

www.bbc.com...

I have been comparing party platforms and did you know the Liberals will be increasing the Child Benefit Program yet again but only for families with children under one year of age. So, I am not sure just how much that will really help families. I am not too sure I'll go Liberal as my children are grown so other issues are now more important to me and the Liberal Party falls short on many of them.
edit on 19CDT07America/Chicago04670730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 19CDT07America/Chicago04770730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Grambler

It's a theme party. Do you know WTF "theme" party is? fkin dumbassess!

And Trudy says there is no place in Canada for racism. Ergo, he must resign and leave Canada.

I know one person that wouldn't mind if Trudeau was exiled to the USA.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It just hilarious more or less, with the whole virtue signaling, only to have him trip onto his own sword.

Maybe there is a God...or Satan!??!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Canadian pm and super woke dude Justin Trudeau has just been outed as wearing blackface to a party in his past

time.com...

I will continue to say as long as he wasn’t intentionally disparaging black people I don’t this is a big deal at all

Even if he was an apology is fine by me.

I don’t want to see him lose his job over this because to me it’s not a big deal.

But.....

He is super woke, and the cancel culture he helps prop up has set the rules

Lucky for him like the nyt fact checker yesterday, he is on the left

If he was right wing, he would have already been forced to resign

Half the kids I went to school with did this kind of thing all the time. Michael Jackson was in the charts, shaft was on tv, you know the drill for Halloween. It wasn't a big deal back in the day. So it shouldn't be a big deal now, it was normal back then. And racism was important things like gangs of white kids beating up on black kids.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nobody cares about this but the media, if you're outraged by this, you're a retard

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

I'm not outraged that truedope wore blackface, mutilple times.

I'm outraged that trudope himself has called out others for LESS. while acting better than others.

that is what pisses me off.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not getting any better lol
This speaks volumes about what our country is coming to, a selfie with a topless 16 year old is ok?...yet there's millions who still support this corrupted, lieing, perverted, racist piece of #. He blaintly buys the media and basically gets away with these actions. How can this be allowed or acceptable when running a nation?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join