It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Declares Proxy Drone Attacks on Saudi Oil An Iranian 'Act of War'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia has spent a fortune on American weapons and they have the patriot system, They point most systems towards Iran, The Saudi's are embarrassed that the poor Houthie's are able to fight back and cause so much damage. That's why they blame Iran

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Isnt it ironic!

SA is biggest oil supplier but US interests need to keep the price UP so bomb their oil

Notice they allow them to just continue burn than put out

And blame Iran for it, thats like 3 birds with one stone

And yes SA is SYNONYMOUS with Zionist's #1 Proxy since.. 9/11

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
If you look at the photos you can see they look
like they all crash't and broke apart!
they Dont look like they exploded!
and thats 2 missiles and about 7 drones.

the missile has fire damage on the Inside!
non of the damage looks like any explosion.
and they supposedly come from a very big Oil refinery Fire?

More work from stupid C I A .

Even IF they ALL did miss the the oil refinery and fire
why did non of them explode?
that is what they are made to do!

You do realise that the Quds-1 cruise missiles recovered were ones that failed to reach the oil facilities? Apparently 3 of the Quds-1 cruise missiles malfunctioned on their way to the target. 2 were on show and 1 was still being disarmed.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Houthis have today given their own brief on the Saudi oil facility attacks.

See at 1:00 in the video. They are claiming that the footage on the right was taken from one of their drones.

That is just laughable. It is simply Google Map imagery from 2018.

Twitter link showing the link up to Google Maps.

edit on 19/9/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

People with doctorates in Psychology say the same thing but you guys choose to disparage them too.

Source or fade away into the sunset
Oh , wait , you are speaking of the ones where their major was in basket-weaving

edit on 9/19/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

You do realise that the Quds-1 cruise missiles recovered were ones that failed to reach the oil facilities? Apparently 3 of the Quds-1 cruise missiles malfunctioned on their way to the target. 2 were on show and 1 was still being disarmed.

can you give a link to this infomation please.
still a Lot of drones that faild And that did no explode?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So the US can declare war on some one for attacking some one else.
that has nothing to with US.
sounds like the US things it is god.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog
Indeed , Trump supporters do tend to emulate their hero.

And Trump haters emulate America hating leftists...

What's your point?
You act like tribalism is a foreign concept.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hmm I never thought of SA as Zionist,

but come to think of it, Germans became British royal family who change their names from German to English then created SA & IS!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I used to have huge concerns about Trump starting another stupid war, due to he's obvious mental instability... but as time goes on, I'm starting to realize that he's just a complete blow hard... likes to talk tough, but never follows though.

So I really don't think we have much to worry about here... just a bunch of hot air and empty threats on twitter.

So he is either crazy to go to war or a blow hard if he doesn't... no middle ground for you and zero ways he can actually win in your eyes I guess.

BTW what do you think more crippling sanctions will do? War might make it easier on them...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I used to have huge concerns about Trump starting another stupid war, due to he's obvious mental instability... but as time goes on, I'm starting to realize that he's just a complete blow hard... likes to talk tough, but never follows though.

So I really don't think we have much to worry about here... just a bunch of hot air and empty threats on twitter.

So he is either crazy to go to war or a blow hard if he doesn't...

Well actually, I think the mans a blowhard either way and I know just from posts here on ATS that at least some of his supporters agree... But credit where credit is due, unlike some previous presidents, Trump genuinely seems to understand the human cost of war and I think he personally would try to avoid it at all costs.

no middle ground for you and zero ways he can actually win in your eyes I guess.

He was born into wealth, is a billionaire and is even now the POTUS... so lets face it, the guy already won a long time ago.

My eyes have no say in the matter... lol.

BTW what do you think more crippling sanctions will do? War might make it easier on them...

Honestly mate, I wish they could just let sleeping dogs lie and even maybe extend a hand of peace to Iran by winding down all sanctions. I really don't think Iran wants to go war with the west... but there not just going to back down either.

None of it really makes any sense to me... Why is the west trying to provoke a nation that isn't threatening us into war?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Honestly mate, I wish they could just let sleeping dogs lie and even maybe extend a hand of peace to Iran by winding down all sanctions. I really don't think Iran wants to go war with the west... but there not just going to back down either.

None of it really makes any sense to me... Why is the west trying to provoke a nation that isn't threatening us into war?

They rule by fear. That fear is both extreme religion and the bogyman, the west is the bogyman with the US the devil of all the demons. To be honest, the young there want freedom of choice, but a iron rule prevents them from having that type of life and so they need that devil, us.

They want the atomic bomb, and have said they would destroy Israel if they could, here is what they basically think.

The Hidden – or Twelfth – Imam plays a dominant role in one specific form of Shi’ite Islamic theology, called “Twelverism,” which happens to be the primary belief system of Iran’s leadership. There is a messianic belief that at the end of days, the Hidden Imam will appear in the midst of a violent apocalyptic scenario played out on a battleground stained with infidels’ blood.

They want the end of days to come...plain and simple...

There is no logic to the huge amount of energy they put into supporting terrorism, they could be an open country selling their oil to the world if they didn't go down this path of self destruction, or how we sanction the crap out of them till it hurts so bad that the population rises up and replaces the extreme leadership they have right now.

BTW Iran is a rich and beautiful county, a place to visit on your bucket list if they ever get over their total totalitarianism with a splash of authoritarianism rule, and even that wouldn't be so bad if they did not dream for end of times like some crazy cult.

So we have two choices...Help them to self destruction in war or make it hurt so bad the population has a regime change.

Not really a win win either way for anyone.

edit on 20-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

The photos show one neat hole in each tank..And nnoe of them have exploded because they were 'hit' below the surface/air line. It is way too neat.
I read somewhere and I agree, a mine like a limpet mine or some charge placed below the air line and blown ie false flag is far more likely based on photo evidence than a frikkin drone strike.

If a #in missile hit those, it would have been aiming for the top and it would have exploded. Not have a nice neat little black hole on the side...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

And Trump haters emulate America hating leftists...

How original.

What's your point?

You just proved my point.

You act like tribalism is a foreign concept.

I don't feel the need to be part of a tribe so to an extent it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

can you give a link to this infomation please.
still a Lot of drones that faild And that did no explode?

The information was contained in the briefing. That is how the Saudis were able to display the wrecks of 2 of the Quds-1s. They claim 7 were fired and 3 failed to reach their target.

Why did you believe that those drones on show failed? These are just the remnants of the drones post attack. There will always be pieces that survive.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
US Sends more troops to SA

In other words, except more sabotage on SA oil (blamed on Iran)!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join