It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Declares Proxy Drone Attacks on Saudi Oil An Iranian 'Act of War'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

While Japan still awaits proof from US that Iran sabotaged its 2 oil tankers in Hormuz (then ironically saved Japanese crew), proxy attacks citing Iraq I mean Iran continue in the gulf area, most recently on Saudi oil just days after their Oil Minister was fired and replaced by the King's own son.

US is most recently claiming that Saudi attack was 'approved' by Iran's 'Supreme Leader':

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I think it's quite obvious that Iran was involved in the Saudi attack in response to the US crippling their economy , Trump has created another rod for his own back.

You can't declare economic war on a country and not expect a response , we wait to see how the non-war President will respond a year before the election .... what a headache.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
False flag.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They didn't attack the US the Saudi's have the right to do what they feel is proper.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

we wait to see how the non-war President will respond a year before the election .... what a headache.

From the twit er

"Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"

looks like its ready to go off as the use of an exclamation mark means serious in the twiter verse, the MIC is overdue some funding and requires another war, I am sure they have there best trying to influence whoever is POTUS that "military action is the only way sir",

the longer A POTUS stays in the whitehouse the more temptation comes to flex those muscles and leave A legacy, can Trump resist where most others fail, I think we all hope so regardless of stupid left/right carp.
edit on 18-9-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
twitter.com... well more sanctions on iran over this

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I used to have huge concerns about Trump starting another stupid war, due to he's obvious mental instability... but as time goes on, I'm starting to realize that he's just a complete blow hard... likes to talk tough, but never follows though.

So I really don't think we have much to worry about here... just a bunch of hot air and empty threats on twitter.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I used to have huge concerns about Trump starting another stupid war

What was another stupid war Trump started ?

due to he's obvious mental instability

Where was your doctorate in Psychology ?

I'm starting to realize that he's just a complete blow hard.

I'm starting to realize there is many right here , also.

likes to talk tough, but never follows though.

What ? Someone that never backs up anything with sources ?

edit on 9/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I used to have huge concerns about Trump starting another stupid war, due to he's obvious mental instability... but as time goes on, I'm starting to realize that he's just a complete blow hard... likes to talk tough, but never follows though.

So I really don't think we have much to worry about here... just a bunch of hot air and empty threats on twitter.

You don't want him to start "another" war but want him to follow through on threats? Who's the mentally unstable one in this equation?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I always hear how the MIC is "overdue funding" or "needs a war for more profit". Have you ever actually looked at what our military currently looks like? A really good look? Because the MIC is just fine with the funding they're looking at to rebuild what we've got, let alone the new generation of equipment we're starting to develop.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Trump is the least-warlike president since Jimmy Cater. And that's a good thing. Why are we supposed to attack Saudi Arabia's enemy for them, again?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's more than what "people" think.

Corporate America's deep ties to Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

It's pretty clear Iran is involved. If the Houthi's are involved, Iran is too.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

let alone the new generation of equipment we're starting to develop.

So they do need another war to test out the next gen equipment? Then there's Giulaini and Netanyahu calling for regime change....

nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What was another stupid war Trump started ?

I think Subaeruginosa was referring to other stupid wars started by other stupid Republican Presidents , Subaeruginosa is right that Trump is a blow hard though.

Where was your doctorate in Psychology ?

People with doctorates in Psychology say the same thing but you guys choose to disparage them too.

I'm starting to realize there is many right here , also.

Indeed , Trump supporters do tend to emulate their hero.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Does it seem to anyone else that attacks on oil operations only seem to occur when oil prices are low?

"Oh crap! Our enemies are barely making margin on their oil! We better target their oil supplies!"

I have no backing, just seems that every time there's a big sinking of price, an attack, accident or war happens that boosts prices.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You don't want him to start "another" war but want him to follow through on threats? Who's the mentally unstable one in this equation?

Maybe English isn’t your first language. He doesn’t want trump to start another war, and is relieved by his conclusion that trump is a blowhard. There’s no contradiction there.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lots of concern if Iran was involved. What difference does it make? If we can turn a blind eye to Saudi and uae killing a hundred thousand and starving millions, why should we care if Iran helps Yemen damage a refinery or two?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you look at the photos you can see they look
like they all crash't and broke apart!
they Dont look like they exploded!
and thats 2 missiles and about 7 drones.

the missile has fire damage on the Inside!
non of the damage looks like any explosion.
and they supposedly come from a very big Oil refinery Fire?

More work from stupid C I A .

Even IF they ALL did miss the the oil refinery and fire
why did non of them explode?
that is what they are made to do!

edit on 19-9-2019 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Iran can blow SA off the face of the earth for all I care. I don't think we should protect them for any reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join