It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion $ Class Action 5G Lawsuit - People vs Fed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You bring up Icke in this thread. Why? You were called out before in that thread, so you got butt-hurt and came here to play with the Icke ball?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's not my point. Quick tip, at least tell everyone to stay on topic, instead of targeting someone who goes against your beliefs, and ignoring the rest.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I just want to remind everyone that you need to use peer reviewed research with proper experimental controls when making judgment calls about new technology.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For a case so big its historic, there should be a website people can keep informed as to the case progress

Cause this is huge, Feds ie FCC is working for deepstate to install the Extermination Network and municipalities are calling them out!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I have no idea what you mean. I never left any thread and how could I be butthurt when no one disputed what I said. Everyone else refused to answer and kept switching topics. Feel free to message me back on that thread and tell me how Icke is a holy prophet, I'll wait.

You can't mention lizard people without Icke.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Op lied about the case. It's about cities wanting to charge more to phone companies.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
themillenniumreport.com...

5G CRISIS: Historic Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against the FCC by Municipalities Across the USA

Have you any sources on the dangers of 5G?? I know the Swiss are fighting it on mass, but I don't know specifics.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: tulsi
themillenniumreport.com...

5G CRISIS: Historic Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against the FCC by Municipalities Across the USA

Have you any sources on the dangers of 5G?? I know the Swiss are fighting it on mass, but I don't know specifics.

From what I can tell there is no source saying it is dangerous. The problem is it really has not been tested to prove it is not dangerous. They are still using on non-ionizing frequencies, which significantly limits the risk they pose, but since they have not been tested much or at all really, no one can truly say they are safe.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
indeed would be nice to get public access to this federal suit, to see if there's any truth to claims this massive lawsuit is just about municipalities supposedly demanding $230 extra per cell tower erected totaling around a trillion dollars, somehow.

nationandstate.com...

The screenshot posted above is from a class action lawsuit aimied at first slowing down and then vacating the FCC “order and declaratory ruling purporting to streamline the deployment of wireless facilities by pre-empting local government authority”.
It is critical for every U.S. citizen to understand that this illicit and highly consequential order by the FCC is wholly unprecedented. It is also reckless to the extreme. Much more significantly, however, this FCC ruling represents a massive and complex criminal conspiracy that will seriously injure the American people.
That the FCC would blatantly attempt to unlawfully arrogate power unto itself to foist 5G on the entire nation represents the height of federal overreach and governmental hubris. Such an illegal order is clearly a tyrannical move by the U.S. Federal Government to improperly impose the deployment of 5G on every city and county in the 50 states.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Of course you do; you're trying to derail this thread. What has Icke got to do with 5G?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What has Icke got to do with 5G?

absolutly nothing of merit - but he is very vocal in his fantasies about it

example one

i could go on , but is there any point - given your question ?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
with even a judge stating ppl have a right to know, whycis the 5g lawsuit being presented to the public as just a corporate issue?? Of course damages sought are going to be monetary!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join