It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion $ Class Action 5G Lawsuit - People vs Fed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
themillenniumreport.com...

5G CRISIS: Historic Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against the FCC by Municipalities Across the USA

That the FCC would blatantly attempt to unlawfully arrogate power unto itself to foist 5G on the entire nation represents the height of federal overreach and governmental hubris. Such an illegal order is clearly a tyrannical move by the U.S. Federal Government to improperly impose the deployment of 5G on every city and county in the 50 states.

FCC calls their operation '5G Fast': www.fcc.gov...

Why so fast? So much for killing us softly!

Will municipalities from across the nation make and win their case? or will Uncle Sam have the final say, installing its active denial (eugenic) system in every inhabited nook and cranny cross country?

As the proverbial “David” in this epic war to prevent a 5G genocide, it’s the job of We the People to pit the various “Goliaths” (e.g. city, county, state, federal and corporate entities) against each other until a satisfactory outcome is achieved for the populace.

stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Human cell disruption is lethal.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

5G is like Nazi eugenics, sterilized people against their will.

FCC calls their operation '5G Fast': reminds me of--
In June 1935, Hitler and his cabinet made a list of seven new decrees, number 5 was to speed up the investigations of sterilization.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So I work on Towers for a living and have built sites for Sprint and Tmobile. I'm just saying... You guys are at more risk for things like "cell disruption" by sitting in constant wifi bouncing around inside your house.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Great . In Other Breaking News ........

Facebook Admits It’s a Publisher in Court Filings

www.breitbart.com...

Facebook, in court filings defending itself from a lawsuit filed by activist and congressional candidate Laura Loomer, has cited its first amendment rights as a “publisher,” contradicting public claims by the company that its social media service is a platform.

The distinction between publisher and platform is central to the legal protections enjoyed by big tech companies, and is frequently cited by Republican lawmakers in their criticism of Silicon Valley’s political bias.

Under section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, tech platforms have immunity from lawsuits arising out of their decisions to host (or not to to host) user-generated content. Unlike publishers, which are liable if their writers defame someone, a tech platform is not held liable for content created by its users.

Yet Facebook appears to be jettisoning this categorization in its court filings, saying it has a First Amendment right as a publisher not to carry Loomer’s content.

Via Facebook’s legal filings (p2):

Under well-established law, neither Facebook nor any other publisher can be liable for failing to publish someone else’s message.

This contradicts public statements made in a Senate hearing last year by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who insisted that Facebook is a platform and not a publisher.

Let the Law Suits and Government Regulations Over Big Tech Media Begin ! ............

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Medical Findings of the Health Risks to Human Beings Exposed to a 5G Network Cannot be Ignored . A Public Health Risk . Let the LAW Settle that .........

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AJM808
So I work on Towers for a living and have built sites for Sprint and Tmobile. I'm just saying... You guys are at more risk for things like "cell disruption" by sitting in constant wifi bouncing around inside your house.

Says the individual that literally just made an account at this very moment to reply to OP.

Trustworthy input, sir.

Not

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
incidentally, was just reading about Tmobile halting 5g buildouts nationwide.. with various excuses including... 'Sprint':

wirelessestimator.com...

he blame, he believes, should be directly attributed to the 15 state attorneys general plus the District of Columbia who filed a lawsuit in hopes of stopping the T-Mobile $26 billion merger with Sprint because they thought it would not be in the best interest of the American consumer.
Although the U.S. Justice Department greenlit the marriage and the FCC has given its blessing, the AGs are requesting the case to be heard no earlier than December 9.
T-Mobile thought that the merger would have been approved months ago and that’s why they were charging hard to roll out 5G and be able to rely upon additional Capex funding to continue that drive, the T-Mobile manager said.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is the only Republican who joined the lawsuit that is being seen by many contractors to be a political stand against President Trump and the Republican-led FCC

likewise, have been hearing lots of of ex-military veterans with high clearances are getting contracts from FCC to install 5G Crowd Control networks at PDs, FDs, and even in police cruisers and much larger.

apparently they are going to be driving around with high energy X-ray machines and Scanners that collect data off everything in drivers' and pedestrians and even residents' wallets, dressers, etc - and sends it over the 5G to various depts and agencies (ie NSA) nationwide for data mining and criminal investigations. having trouble find this latter operation online, though. conversely, the same network can be used to 'actively deny' (punish? neutralize??) targeted individuals or crowds. classified? =/

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have been watching them put up these towers the last few weeks on street corners around where I work.

Don't know if the are active yet, but I am keeping an eye on the homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks near them . If the regulars start disappearing, I will have my answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

Says the individual that literally just made an account at this very moment to reply to OP.

Trustworthy input, sir.

Not

You haven't been here very long yourself. Based on your quite recent arrival anything you say is suspect as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This contradicts public statements made in a Senate hearing last year by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who insisted that Facebook is a platform and not a publisher.

i've always wondered.. was Peeping 'Tom' (everyone's first friend) a real person??

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ah , Dude , I am Not Stoned Enough Right Now to Comprehende that Amigo . I'll get back to You.............

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
5G is not genocide, it does not target any one ethnic group, it causes harm to everyone, so it is not genocide.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I was having hip problems and I read that a wifi unit could cause inflammation if it was close by. I had had the sore hip for many months, an ache that would not go away. Within five days after moving the wifi router two feet away and blocked by the desk my hip ache was completely gone. I had spent lots of time doing research around that time, taking free medical classes.

So, yes you are probably right, everyone has increased risks.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The lawsuit is about them wanting to charge phone companies $500 to install the antennas and the government made it so they can only charge $270.

The lawsuit is not about what your post is about.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
5G is not genocide, it does not target any one ethnic group, it causes harm to everyone, so it is not genocide.

It only harms humans. The lizard people are immune, so it's genocide against the human race. Just ask Icke.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Great news as I hhave serious concerns about 5g technology not just for the health effects but it's potential use for control and spying. Using us all as guinea pigs is not my idea of scientific testing protocol.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How many of you sleep with your cell phones next to your head at night?

Who turns off the Wi-Fi at night before you go to bed.
?

You already have and have had Wi-Fi bouncing around inside your head for how many years now ?

Anyway were all guinea pigs ,may as well enjoy it and stop worrying about things that are out of our control.
edit on 19-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: dfnj2015
5G is like Nazi eugenics, sterilized people against their will.
FCC calls their operation '5G Fast': reminds me of--
In June 1935, Hitler and his cabinet made a list of seven new decrees, number 5 was to speed up the investigations of sterilization.

also like the eugenic/sterilization programs in the US (the US and even pre-Nazi Germany were a couple of the biggest supporters of eugenics). so i'm not so sure that a Nazi comparison is valid when the US government has had a history of eugenics programs and sterilized many people against their will. especially when eugenics is alive and well in the US currently, which until recently received funding from t he US government. not only was the founder of planned parenthood (Margaret Sanger) a racist but she was also big in the US eugenics movement. and created planned parenthood in order to cut down on undesirables in the population. something planned parenthood has excelled at ever since it's conception. she would be quite pleased to know just how well her plans have worked. killing far more black and latino babies than any others . as well as a great deal of "poor white trash". all of which she considered substandard humans.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Great news as I hhave serious concerns about 5g technology not just for the health effects but it's potential use for control and spying. Using us all as guinea pigs is not my idea of scientific testing protocol.

Indeed, it is a lot more precise with locating an individual connected to a 5g tower, than a 4g or 3g tower.
In other words, they can predict your current location a lot more accurately using 5g.

1983 has come and gone. 1984 is happening right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join