It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ IG confirms Comey was referred for Criminal Prosecution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sometimes I wonder if you're being intentionally obtuse
If so then perhaps staff needs to look into sanctioning you because that is indeed a form of trolling.
I find it hard to believe that anybody could willingly be so dense...
Nevertheless...

The rough draft of the FISA investigation report was submitted to Horowitz Friday.
He still needs to review all of the information
Could be hundreds or even thousands of pages
After reviewing the information he still needs to cross reference against statutes and policies.
Then he needs to construct a final report with recommendations and submit it to Barr and tje appropriate committees
He gave no timetable on that
Considering that was only 5 days ago you can see why I am skeptical of your post
Either your willfully ignorant of the facts and procedures that you're posting about ( in which case you shouldn't even be posting)
Or you're feigning ignorance to muddy the waters
(Which is political trolling)
I'll post a brief snippet of the article here
But I suggest you read it in it's entirety to gain a better understanding of this topic

The Justice Department inspector general has completed an internal review on whether the FBI complied with the law and its own policies while applying for a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign aide Carter Page during the 2016 election.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz wrote in a letter to members of Congress on Friday that his office had "reviewed over one million records and conducted over 100 interviews" in connection with the inquiry and is in the early stages of finalizing its report. 

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You can say the same thing about Democrats.

Look at Benghazi look at the 33k emails
Look at the actual collusion with a foreign opposition team to create a completely made up incident with pee pee and the prez.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Comey is singing that’s the only reason he’s not being prosecuted

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join