It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-prosecution deal protecting Epstein’s alleged accomplices to remain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Well people have to remove the taboo of talking politics in company, and go out and vote. You said you don't feel represented by either party, neither do I... But I've found independents and third parties to vote for in most elections, and if the 40%~ of independents did that rather than use " I don't like either" as an excuse, they could beat the two parties who are only at 30%~ each at any given time.

I mostly agree with you though, but going back to your comment, I can't get to the point of what you inferred (constitutionally ) to over throw if people aren't participating. Because everyone thus far have arguably rightly elected. The apathetic part of the nation deems to be somewhat satisfy, so if a minority overthrows... That goes against our principals.

Speech and voting must be used first... Only if the vast majority of the nation is screwed over to we go to last resort.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A minority can’t overthrow if they don’t already have the power to do so, while a minority can easily usurp the system with the means to do so.

That is what we have right now, a privileged few running everything. I’m not an American I’m in the U.K. but we also have a two party system in which one or the other always gets in power. Sure there are other party’s, but they don’t really get anywhere because a. They don’t really stand for anything much different from what the two major parties offer, and if they do and it is seen as popular the two major parties incorporate these ideas into their own agendas. B. Because people strongly believe it boils down to this or that, raise taxes or lower them essentially and depending on how they are financially tend to vote one way or the other.

It’s essentially us vs them, divide and conquer, look at how divided both our countries are right now for example. I suggest this has been done deliberately and it’s all done as a distraction from the real players manipulating policy in their favour and public funds into their own bottomless pockets.

The vast majority of our nations are already screwed over, they just don’t know it because for now they have jobs and own some stuff. The way it’s going most people will need the government to at least top up their incomes and won’t own property, land or anything else of real value.

ETA I hear what you’re saying about many people seemingly satisfied with what they have and the way things are, it’s these people that need to be roused the most though because they are the people that are the boiling frogs.
edit on 19-9-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think this thread is a perfect example to validate our worse suspicions.

This is arguably one of the biggest conspiracies of my lifetime, it's so blatant, and even main stream people suspected foul play (but are just as easily distracted after a month).

But one would think here of all places, people would keep an eye on it? Nope. Most have been here and done that, they've moved on.

The frogs in the pot you speak of will have to jump the pot before anything of substance can be done unfortunately....

Either way, cheers from across the pond mate. I'll drink a pint to ya' later when I'm off work.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well I’ll drink to you this evening too, it won’t be a merry cheers but rather a somber nod to someone who gets it. Your right with everything you said in your last post and it’s such shame that here of all places, this whole scandal has been brushed aside and it’s back to arguing over the MSM talking points again.

I doubt I’ll bother posting on here again as I’m clearly wasting my time when I could be doing something more productive. I’ll probably go to the conspiracy sub at reddit instead though that site has done quite a bit of censorship in recent years.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Are you implying you keep your face in a jar... under the bed?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

No, that's absurd.

I keep other people's faces in jars under the bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join