It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants to sue over asylum ban???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
www.aol.com...

The comment section is gold.

Usually AOL does not show their comments anymore because 98% of the comments are all on the same page.

Many sites i visit including this one have shown s huge increase in support for the right and just shock and dismay from the antics on the left.

The huge increase in support for the right is not limited to websites.
It’s global

To be associated with anything ‘left’ literally makes you a disgusting piece of shet. Nobody wants anything to do with that group of hateful fascist people.

I predict the false ‘asylum seekers’ won’t get their day in court. Which is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Illegal immigrants to sue over asylum ban??

Only in 'Murica can foreigners sue and often win for breaking US soverign law.

Eff yeah.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

A few years back I was at a bar and met a guy that worked for AOL. I made the mistake of asking them what they do. It turned in to a 30 minute long explanation that I stopped paying attention to about 10 seconds in.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So a judge and a jury get to define the US immigration policy?

That’s why they’re doing it. All they need is one activist judge and boom, setting precedent.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good way to force it to the SC.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Gothmog

I really want to sue Saudi Arabia for not letting me become a citizen. I want my paycheck from the Saudi oil sales. What do they pay there citizens a year? I have to figure out hiw much to spend for a lawyer.

One can sue all they want to .
It is the outcome that matters .

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
this is another example how our legal system is being destroyed by those who job is to protect / run it.

I speak of the JUDGES.

their job (under the constitution) is not to make law but judge a case based on current law (that is constitutional) and past rulings.
not look at it though "modern views/definition", not look to "fight injustice" or "help people/causes" but is it legal case / case with standing / merit.

in this case they are here legally applying for asylum and denied.
Or they are here ILLEGALLY and when caught THEN TRY TO CLAIM ASYLUM . In short committing a crime then trying to profit from it.

As I understand the op and case they are option 2 ILLEGALS trying to stay in US by after the fact using asylum laws than have now changed and closed this avenue to profit from illegal activity.

then the judge SHOULD look at suit, find out person filing it is here ILLEGALLY and say CASE DISMISSED , plaintiff remanded into INS , NEXT CASE.

if someone else filing this on "behalf" of an illegal.
Judge, you have no standing due to not effect you... case dismissed, NEXT CASE.

if the person claims "i am their lawyer representing them but they will not come to court".
sorry person you represent is ILLEGAL so case dismissed not only due to being illegal but not in court.
to which why they are not arrested on the spot...NEXT CASE...

but that isnt was is gonna happen.
some judge or judges will say this case has merit, waste taxpayer money and (hopefully) end in supreme court putting a stop to this nonsense..
but then start again with another case allowed by activist judge

lather rinse repeat...sadly

scrounger

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join