It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants to sue over asylum ban???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.aol.com...

The comment section is gold.

Usually AOL does not show their comments anymore because 98% of the comments are all on the same page.

Many sites i visit including this one have shown s huge increase in support for the right and just shock and dismay from the antics on the left.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
www.aol.com...

Usually AOL does not show their comments anymore because 98% of the comments are all on the same page.

Many sites i visit including this one have shown s huge increase in support for the right and just shock and dismay from the antics on the left.

I’m pretty sure the reason organization disable their comments is that people will spout nonsense online instantly..

Which is the same reason that in my day internet comments were proof of nothing.. because people will say anything from behind a keyboard.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You owe us! We have a right to be economic migrants in America!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The comments makes Americans look like A holes but I get where they are coming from... Only if there was a nicer way to say it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet it's Soros and DNC funded groups suing on behalf of the illegals.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Can we deport the lawyers who are filing this frivolous lawsuit? The lawyers probably convinced these women to file a lawsuit so the lawyers could make a bundle. These women were rejected for assylum because they did not qualify under our laws, or they were not good people as is obvious because they sued when we said no. Do we want people coming into this country that will be suing the American Tax payer every time we say no to their demands? If we tell them they do not qualify for free government assistance, they will sue us even though citizens cannot collect because of the same guidelines. I guess they now want special rights because they are not American citizens and our taxpayers will be footing the bill.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wait! AOL is still a thing? Who knew? I thought they went out in the 90's.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So what's the basis of the lawsuit? We demand to be let in to drag your country down too? We demand welfare?
If their were a judge with a spine he'd laugh this suit out the door, and fine the lawyer for wasting the courts time.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Applying for asylum should be just like applying for most jobs- you should have to fit all of the criteria, you should have skillsets that would make you a good fit, you should have no criminal record, you should pass a drug test, you should be in good health. Not everyone gets any particular job as a company will only hire as many as they absolutely need (which is why there is a definite number limit on how many legal immigrants we accept per year) so if your application is rejected you need to suck it up and apply to another company (country) or go home and start your own company (fix your own country). It's really pretty simple!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
AOL thats pretty cool I figured they were gone years ago. Lawsuit who cares laws are laws.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Best idea I've ever heard this year!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Applying for asylum should be just like applying for most jobs- you should have to fit all of the criteria, you should have skillsets that would make you a good fit, you should have no criminal record, you should pass a drug test, you should be in good health. Not everyone gets any particular job as a company will only hire as many as they absolutely need (which is why there is a definite number limit on how many legal immigrants we accept per year) so if your application is rejected you need to suck it up and apply to another company (country) or go home and start your own company (fix your own country). It's really pretty simple!

You are exactly right , and many countries do this if you try to emigrate to them.

But here in the U.S. we have all these wonderful people who hate the country, and feel the need to turn it into a sh%thole.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm willing to bet it's Soros and DNC funded groups suing on behalf of the illegals.

Not sure if they still have money in the bank but I would add the Clinton Foundation to the list of instigators. Probably in cahoots with the Russians!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I wonder what kind of person would tell these people they can sue someone in America. Whoever told them that and got their hopes up are either playing one hilarious joke, or they're funked off in the brain.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Greatest Show on Earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yahoo comment sections are the same way. Since Trump is always so low in the polls, I guess the tens of thousands of comments (all pro-Trump) are all from people not being polled. They must focus their 1200 person polls on all 1200 liberals left in America and change the outcomes a little here and there.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yahoo comment sections are the same way. Since Trump is always so low in the polls, I guess the tens of thousands of comments (all pro-Trump) are all from people not being polled. They must focus their 1200 person polls on all 1200 liberals left in America and change the outcomes a little here and there.

Lol, huffpost the same....Newsday the same.
They just about abandoned their comment section.
Surprised AOL had it going

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: Bloodworth
www.aol.com...

I’m pretty sure the reason organization disable their comments is that people will spout nonsense online instantly..

Which is the same reason that in my day internet comments were proof of nothing.. because people will say anything from behind a keyboard.

That's true, they will say anything...but I think ite clear the majority are not Democrat supporters.

Every site I view you hear the same thing.
.they complain thaat once trump took office the entire site are right leaning.

Trump does a good job attracting voters
But it's mostly the left's actions that send people running.

Anyone with common sense are left baffled at what the left has become

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What's effin gold about the article ?
1) Any country has the right to suspend asylum . And they do.
2) The use of the term "migrants" in lieu of the real term "illegal alien" . One is an illegal alien until they file for asylum .
3) Written as if whoever posted the article is a citizen of the EU . And may dang well be.
4) There is only one other article I could find written by this Daniel Trotta . And that was for the Independent (UK) for gun control in the US .

Reuters correspondent covering guns, immigration, LGBT issues. Previously in Cuba, Spain, Mexico, Nicaragua. 2017 NLGJA Excellence in Transgender Coverage award

As seen in: Reuters, CNN, MSN, Channel 7, Yahoo Singapore, Yahoo India, MSN UK, MSN Canada, Yahoo Canada, MSN South Africa, Daily Mail and more

Daniel Trotta
Always research the author of any article.
Always.
Sorry for the link . Only one I could find with information on this "journalist" .

edit on 9/18/19 by Gothmog because: correction

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I really want to sue Saudi Arabia for not letting me become a citizen. I want my paycheck from the Saudi oil sales. What do they pay there citizens a year? I have to figure out hiw much to spend for a lawyer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join