It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Calling Isaac Koi** - UFOs are real, US Navy FINALLY admits, never should have been released to pu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slyder12
Just my 2 cents...

Make it a dollar at least, because, irrespective of whether people agree with you or not, that was one of the most impressive opening posts by a new ATS member I have ever read.

You need to stick around. You sound like a smart, level-headed gentleman who also knows the meaning of Manners - and, my God, we've needed more of that in these Nimitz threads lately.

edit on 21-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone find it interesting that the Navy release a set of gravity nullification aerospace patents for hull shapes configured in a vessel similar to the observed object soon thereafter the Tickeytackey videos were released? Doesn't anyone find it interesting the power sources for said patents were not released in the patents?

You guys are smarter than this.

For the record, and to quote Ben Rich, "there are two kinds of UFO's, ours and theirs."

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks bally001, celltypespecific and ConfusedBrit for the nice comments and warm welcome .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Just my 2 cents...

Make it a dollar at least, because, irrespective of whether people agree with you or not, that was one of the most impressive opening posts by a new ATS member I have ever read.

You need to stick around. You sound like a smart, level-headed gentleman who also knows the meaning of Manners - and, my God, we've needed more of that in these Nimitz threads lately.

You are making me jealous

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Just my 2 cents...

The irony of your post is that you among others are the actual condescending offenders with respect to a lack of manners. Mirage Men, yourself, and a few others make repetitive condescending remarks to multiple posters on a frequent basis and then I come along and give you some of that same dish and you complain like children.

If you want politeness then start by being polite yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
They are unknown but exhibit characteristics totally beyond our technology - like a Mach 20 dive. And they are seen All Over war zones - this video was a drop in the bucket.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Even CNN is reporting it now. Maybe they are desperate for ratings lol

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Yes, and there will be many more new technological advancements to come,
We are entering a new age/aeon.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi Issac,
Can you let me know what you think of this video. Its the shot from an aircraft and the best video of a Tic-Tac I have seen. I am not sure if its fake. Also did you ever get the ppt. from cometa or TFT ?

www.reddit.com...

edit on 30-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join