It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Nick makes a Living Selling Fantasy to those who think because of his PAST Employment , he Somehow has Credibility ? Ah , Yeah Right ............

Well, Mirageman took care of spilling the beans on mr Pope by producing a UK memo showing that his credibility is not credible. He was just a desk jockey. Nothing wrong with that, the Air Force taught me to be one and I made a good living at it. If I would have followed my star, I would be on Ancient Aliens also!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

" superior mind? "

Let me Guess , your a Giant Shrimp , Right > ?

You're right, shorty!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

" superior mind? "

You're right, shorty!

Touché !..........)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

" superior mind? "

You're right, shorty!

Touché !..........)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Actually, you are using some of my views and making it sound as if they are your view. Ergo: plagiarism!

What? So if anyone holds hour view, or part of your view, then they are using your views, but trying to make it sound like their own lololol Seriously?

It's clear this is not about the ufo subject, but about you you you, and only you!

Your words: "Well? What you should be saying is "there is no evidence ufos are Alien" there is no evidence aliens are visiting earth"

Read my replies, you are almost quoting them.

Your words: "The way you say it is very smug, makes you sound like a know it all, which is not good!"

I know it all, since 1958. You're a latecomer, you and the rest here are newcomers and still learning, not too well.

Your words: "What do we know? We know that some ufos defy explanation. What they are? We do not know. Until we know, then they could be anything!"

Your words: "You do not know, I do not know. Could governments know more? Of course they could! Who knows!"

Seriously! You are a troll! Now I know you are old user "the shrike" then its complete sense now!

Who cares if you were born in 1958! At your age you should know better! As for me being a new comer lol I have been in this site a long time, and when you were the shrike, it was easy to debate with you.

There is a reason why you were banned or change your username! The subject of ufos is not the reason you are on here. The reason you are on here is because you like to belittle people, you have this need to let people know how smart you are and everyone else is stupid! You have this God complex.

Basically you are living a fantasy online, and the best you are a very different person in real life!

Good example! On another thread about Travis Walton! You seem go think you are a so called expert on the case! lol I give you a simple question, and you cannot answer it, so you ignore it! lololol

You even go onto the stanton friedman thread about him passing away, and you arrogantly have a dig at him, even though it's a thread about his death!

Not worth my time

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

I suspect that many observers are like me--we were skeptical for many years, but at some point one must acknowledge reality.

The case for intelligent creatures other than ourselves being in the universe is overwhelming.

Skeptics also think the climate is not changing. Rather gives a bad names to good solid skepticism.

Yours is a typical reply that lacks logic and reason. How can you have been skeptical and do a turn around and become a believer? You have no evidence nor can you produce any to verify that we are not alone in the universe reason does not override common sense. Until we find out otherwise we are it.

The climate is changing as it has since "creation". Science supports that planet earth has been and continues to evolve. Climate change is not really supported by real scientists, only by uneducated loud mouths.

climate.nasa.gov...
Climate Change: How Do We Know?

The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

I appreciate your advice sir, but I am already an independent thinker. I already knew that the climate is constantly changing, and has been since the beginning. Yep, that's common sense, informed by knowledge gained from studying history and science.

I am most skeptical that at this point in time, mankind is powerless to stop the process. I'm glad they've cleaned up the air a little bit since the 60's, and I'm glad they've taken the lead out of gasoline for the most part, but otherwise I understand that humans are mostly powerless to stop the steady pace of change. It's too bad that sea levels are rising, but I'm old enough that by the time it goes up enough to threaten my home, I'll be dead anyway.

Though I used to be skeptical of the existence of other races and other beings in the cosmos, I now understand that the cosmos is teeming with life, much of it far more advanced than the cavemen running our governments today.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I guess that when anybody says something might be "too terrible to be told," I reflexively want to know what it is. And if I'm not told, I'll try to imagine the worst.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

I suspect that many observers are like me--we were skeptical for many years, but at some point one must acknowledge reality.

The case for intelligent creatures other than ourselves being in the universe is overwhelming.

Skeptics also think the climate is not changing. Rather gives a bad names to good solid skepticism.

Yours is a typical reply that lacks logic and reason. How can you have been skeptical and do a turn around and become a believer? You have no evidence nor can you produce any to verify that we are not alone in the universe reason does not override common sense. Until we find out otherwise we are it.

The climate is changing as it has since "creation". Science supports that planet earth has been and continues to evolve. Climate change is not really supported by real scientists, only by uneducated loud mouths.

climate.nasa.gov...
Climate Change: How Do We Know?

The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

I appreciate your advice sir, but I am already an independent thinker. I already knew that the climate is constantly changing, and has been since the beginning. Yep, that's common sense, informed by knowledge gained from studying history and science.

I am most skeptical that at this point in time, mankind is powerless to stop the process. I'm glad they've cleaned up the air a little bit since the 60's, and I'm glad they've taken the lead out of gasoline for the most part, but otherwise I understand that humans are mostly powerless to stop the steady pace of change. It's too bad that sea levels are rising, but I'm old enough that by the time it goes up enough to threaten my home, I'll be dead anyway.

Though I used to be skeptical of the existence of other races and other beings in the cosmos, I now understand that the cosmos is teeming with life, much of it far more advanced than the cavemen running our governments today.

I'm aware that because of the huge amount of humans that we are a factor on the evolving of Earth. But when one thinks that just one spewing volcano throws out huge clouds of dust and debris and some of it is wrapped around the planet it's going to cause more weather mayhem that us pitiful humans. Lately, many volcanoes are waking up and spewing more into the atmosphere that has more effect than us. In other words nothing is happening now that hasn't happened multiple times in the planet's history. Constant ebb and flow. I side with the scientists that do not see anything to be alarmed about. And like, we're all going to be dead but not because the planet is killing us or because it is dying. Just natural eons old natural progression. I'm not worried or concerned.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Actually, you are using some of my views and making it sound as if they are your view. Ergo: plagiarism!

What? So if anyone holds hour view, or part of your view, then they are using your views, but trying to make it sound like their own lololol Seriously?

It's clear this is not about the ufo subject, but about you you you, and only you!

Your words: "Well? What you should be saying is "there is no evidence ufos are Alien" there is no evidence aliens are visiting earth"

Your words: "The way you say it is very smug, makes you sound like a know it all, which is not good!"

I know it all, since 1958. You're a latecomer, you and the rest here are newcomers and still learning, not too well.

Your words: "What do we know? We know that some ufos defy explanation. What they are? We do not know. Until we know, then they could be anything!"

Your words: "You do not know, I do not know. Could governments know more? Of course they could! Who knows!"

Seriously! You are a troll! Now I know you are old user "the shrike" then its complete sense now!

Who cares if you were born in 1958! At your age you should know better! As for me being a new comer lol I have been in this site a long time, and when you were the shrike, it was easy to debate with you.

There is a reason why you were banned or change your username! The subject of ufos is not the reason you are on here. The reason you are on here is because you like to belittle people, you have this need to let people know how smart you are and everyone else is stupid! You have this God complex.

Basically you are living a fantasy online, and the best you are a very different person in real life!

Good example! On another thread about Travis Walton! You seem go think you are a so called expert on the case! lol I give you a simple question, and you cannot answer it, so you ignore it! lololol

You even go onto the stanton friedman thread about him passing away, and you arrogantly have a dig at him, even though it's a thread about his death!

Not worth my time

I can come up with a ton of unfavorable comments about you but the ATS TOS prevents me from venting my spleen. I'll just say that your comments and ad hominem attacks are emitted from your anal cavity and you're fouling the air.

Keep in mind that you should be offering your views about the OP's opinion. If you can't remain civil, f.o.

edit on 9/27/2019 by Hunkadinka because: Add material.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I guess that when anybody says something might be "too terrible to be told," I reflexively want to know what it is. And if I'm not told, I'll try to imagine the worst.

It's worthy of the great H.P. Lovecraft, isn't it?

Unfortunately, our Nick ain't H.P., and I still stand by my opinion that it was said with his tongue very firmly in his cheek when confronted by an unexpected question with little time to answer.

Perhaps Brits notice it more, I dunno - two countries divided by a common language etc?

edit on 27-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Not worth my time

I can come up with a ton of unfavorable comments about you but the ATS TOS prevents me from venting my spleen. I'll just say that your comments and ad hominem attacks are emitted from your anal cavity and you're fouling the air.

Keep in mind that you should be offering your views about the OP's opinion. If you can't remain civil, f.o.

You can debate me without being overly rude. I say debate, but thats not going to happen. Sorry, but the way you talk to people on here is wrong! You are arragont and ignorant!

I was willing to debate the Travis Walton case eith you, but you ignored my points, which is strange considering you said you researched the case, which you obviously did not!

If you are going to talk down to people on here, becsuse they have a different opinion to you, then expect some people, who have a lot more knowledge on the subject than you, go question you, your knowledge, and why the hell you are really on this board for!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

All the famous people like Nick Pope and Dolan are on his sh;;t list because everything they postulate contradicts his opinions, so they must then be defamed.

But since a lot of real insiders appreciate Nick Pope and other people like Richard Dolan,, those guys get a lot of valuable information which obviously helps them form opinions and informed conclusions about a lot of related things. A club (he couldn't get in).

*Yes He was on here before as T. S. whimpering about Richard Dolan who disagreed with one of his opinions. I remember that well. Probably similar to that guy who wouldn't leave Buzz Aldrin alone and got his left jab.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

By far more plausible than aliens yet people think it's the other way about.

That's as tell tale sign that we/you are being led up the garden path.

We been talking spirits/demons,/god's for thousands of years yet now it's aliens.

And no proof of any, well unless you dive into the occult and discover for yourself.

Oh and by the way the OK sign is racist now so everyone should feel bad when doing it because it means white supremism.

Upside down world people, open your fking eye

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Deetermined

By far more plausible than aliens yet people think it's the other way about.

That's as tell tale sign that we/you are being led up the garden path.

We been talking spirits/demons,/god's for thousands of years yet now it's aliens.

And no proof of any, well unless you dive into the occult and discover for yourself.

Oh and by the way the OK sign is racist now so everyone should feel bad when doing it because it means white supremism.

Upside down world people, open your fking eye

Difference is, people would argue thst there is more chance of life being out there than demons and Gods, and until we find out what some of these ufos are, then they could be anything.

But belief plays a big part. Some ufo sighting, believers might say alien, while certain debunkers will throw out ridiculous explanations.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm in the thinking that everything we have created has been done by another force working through us, call it spiritual, demonic, or angels but we are being guided and molded by something else.

An insidious symbiotic energy force of sorts. Probably unfathomable

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
My Brother, a non believer of UFO"s once said to me

" I don't believe in aliens but, if we believe everything we see at night in the sky, was created for our viewing pleasure, we're pretty ignorant"

A non believer couldn't have proved himself wrong any better.

It's created to make us believe aliens are real, that's the whole point of it. Simply creating a light show, over and over again, people start to believe it is aliens.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Whatever it is it doesn't want us knowing the truth, which could be why our perceptions of what it could be is always being altered.... For me the truth lies in the past, religions outlawed us from gaining access to the spiritual realm. They made it evil, just like the do with all the things that could get us closer to truth,
Mushrooms, Isis, Cancer/Scarab, OK sign, goddess worship.... Just some top of the head shhh

If we want truth we should descend on places like the vaticans ancient libraries and take the hidden knowledge.

(post by Hunkadinka removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join