It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: Hunkadinka
Sir, what exactly is the argument that you are making? You seem to state on one hand there is zero logical evidence for ET crashes, contact, or Government interaction with other species. On the other hand you state,

"Those that do not accept the reality of UAP are ignorant because they're conditioned. Their ignorance will disappear once they have a sighting."

So, seeing is believing? I never saw an atomic bomb blast or the Apollo landing but the preponderance of evidence is that those events occurred. So, are you a skeptic on the Apollo landing because you were not a witness to the event?

We're talking about Nick Pope so ask him how he feels about UAP and ETs being linked with evidence for one but not for the other. After having become aware of him years ago, I can guess positively how he is going to answer with a vehement yes 'cause he's a believer and by posing as one he offends less UFO enthusiasts who are considered skeptics versus believers who are his bread and butter.

As is typical of thinkers such as you, the opinions you state quoting me have no contest with my other comments regarding UAP. They are not in opposite opinion. You can have a decent sighting in which what you witnessed contain enough detail so that you are convinced whatever you saw is a non-human object. But you can't make the leap to nonsense thinking if you go overboard and attribute the object, which really exists, to something you have no inkling of knowledge about. You have to keep rationality in mind. Don't accept something you haven't experienced as 100% linked to something else just because the majority desires it to be true. Have evidence first.

edit on 9/21/2019 by Hunkadinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: play4keeps

People get abducted. Still no proof it was by aliens. It seems aliens prefer Americans. There are no official stats because officially there are no alien abductions confirmed. But most of the stories seem to come from America.

Travis, oh Travis...He's been making a nice little sideline out of his story since 1975 hasn't he? When he won an award...

I don't think abductions are called blessings in the UK!

But if you think Nick Pope knows anything more than anyone else then you have fell for his charming English accent and successful attempt to hype his role at the UK MoD as the Head of the UFO Project.

There was no such thing. His job description at the MoD is a matter of record in MoD File DEFE 24-2000. It was mainly a desk job at DS8 - Defence Secretariat that involved dealing with queries from the public and media. A small minority of his time was devoted to UFO correspondence between 1991 and 1994. He has been out of any loop for 25 years (if he was even in one).

snip

Great reply and excellent find. People want to believe so bad that one has to wonder why these individuals who accept willy nilly haven't develop a curiosity for the truth. Glad you're here as a backbone for common sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US Navy confirms the 3 UFO videos are REAL.

Here's Richard Dolan's take on it.

Richard Dolan is not a Navy spokesperson. He's just someone who doesn't know anything that we don't know. Who cares what he has to say?

Er, because he is right! Those videos are official.

What do the reality of Navy videos have to do with Richard Dolan? He found out about just like all of us: news, internet, media. Richard Dolan is a thorough investigator but so was Lawrence Fawcett in his ground-breaking book "Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the Ufo Experience" May 1, 1984 by Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J. Greenwood.

Then 18 years later:
UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973 Kindle Edition
by Richard M. Dolan (Author) - 2002

Yeah, he's smart. Collated and published. Administrative work. The market is flooded with such books and none of them contain anything or groundbreaking. It's just published history, well done. But just because he appears on Ancient Aliens, don't make him a god!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

Travis, oh Travis...He's been making a nice little sideline out of his story since 1975 hasn't he? When he won an award...

And what about the other witnesess? Have they made loads of money from it? Are they going to ufo conferences, writing books?

The explanations skeptics have made does not make sense. If they all done this for money, or to get out of their contract, why has the story not changed?

Why is it that these workers, who are not close, apart from two if them, never came out to say it was a hoax? And if they know it is a hoax, why not come out and say it?

You can answer your own basic questions with some decent research which will bring you to the normal conclusion that it was all a hoax. You gotta dig. While you're at it if you also accept Barney and Betty Hill's fantasy, keep digging.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

For an armchair debunker, you certainly know a lot! You know that these ufos are not alien, you know that governments are not covering up information about ufos. How do you know all this? Do you know important people in the government?

Good questions but you have the answers which should be the same as min. No one has presented evidence that ufos are alien, as in from some other galaxy.

Governments have not acquired anything alien/ET. To satisfy yourself, find evidence.

I don't want to know anyone in government 'cause they would be less intelligent than me. No affiliation to anyone or any party.

Simply find anything to support your belief but make it irrefutable. Take it to the bank.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Good pic....Basic, I'm an outdoorsman in the wild West for awhile...., yep well seasoned

Any time ya see surgical clinical accurate lacerations.....it's not coyote or cats.....simplify

a reply to: kwakakev

edit on 21-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

GD

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

My understanding as well- I thought angels are neuter

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

And what about the other witnesess? Have they made loads of money from it? Are they going to ufo conferences, writing books?

The explanations skeptics have made does not make sense. If they all done this for money, or to get out of their contract, why has the story not changed?

Why is it that these workers, who are not close, apart from two if them, never came out to say it was a hoax? And if they know it is a hoax, why not come out and say it?

You can answer your own basic questions with some decent research which will bring you to the normal conclusion that it was all a hoax. You gotta dig. While you're at it if you also accept Barney and Betty Hill's fantasy, keep digging.

Ok, answer me this . Why has no one come forward to say it was a hoax? Why has his co workers not come forward to say it was a hoax?

Why is Travis the only one in the limelight. Why are the others not making any money from this?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

For an armchair debunker, you certainly know a lot! You know that these ufos are not alien, you know that governments are not covering up information about ufos. How do you know all this? Do you know important people in the government?

Good questions but you have the answers which should be the same as min. No one has presented evidence that ufos are alien, as in from some other galaxy.

Governments have not acquired anything alien/ET. To satisfy yourself, find evidence.

I don't want to know anyone in government 'cause they would be less intelligent than me. No affiliation to anyone or any party.

Simply find anything to support your belief but make it irrefutable. Take it to the bank.

Well? What you should be saying is "there is no evidence ufos are Alien" there is no evidence aliens are visiting earth"

The way you say it is very smug, makes you sound like a know it all, which is not good!

What do we know? We know that some ufos defy explanation. What they are? We do not know. Until we know, then they could be anything!

You do not know, I do not know. Could governments know more? Of course they could! Who knows!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Life exists on other planets yes, but I still THINK interstellar travel is an impossibility in my opinion until I am proven wrong! There are no aliens here, never have been and I doubt there ever will. Its a shame I know but I feel this is the truth of it.

I hope to be proven wrong one day, but until then it's all conspiracy rubbish in my mind and not worth chasing whilst I have a life to live.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I wish they would release some of the gun camera footage that is safely tucked away from civilian eyes.

There's MORE?

I had a relative (Navy pilot) look the videos. Said it's "obviously something" and no idea what it could be.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yep , Pope has gotten too carried away with Ancient Aliens and all the ET shows he has appeared on.

this

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Yep , Pope has gotten too carried away with Ancient Aliens and all the ET shows he has appeared on.

When I first read this I found it astounding and strange, "The Vatican owns more telescopes and observatories than any other organization, private company or government. "

Why do you find it strange that the the Catholic Church, which operates the world's largest non-governmental school system that includes universities, colleges and technical institutes, would own so many telescopes? Don’t most decent universities own telescopes?
edit on 22-9-2019 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well? What you should be saying is "there is no evidence ufos are Alien" there is no evidence aliens are visiting earth"

The way you say it is very smug, makes you sound like a know it all, which is not good!

What do we know? We know that some ufos defy explanation. What they are? We do not know. Until we know, then they could be anything!

You do not know, I do not know. Could governments know more? Of course they could! Who knows!

Actually, you are using some of my views and making it sound as if they are your view. Ergo: plagiarism!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

When I first read this I found it astounding and strange, "The Vatican owns more telescopes and observatories than any other organization, private company or government.

When your business is Heaven I guess it's your job to watch.

They are looking for God the creator in all of the wrong places (and I thought those lying thieving civilization destroyers were more enlightened than this). We are God *individualized* experiencing ITSELF.
edit on 22-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

When I first read this I found it astounding and strange, "The Vatican owns more telescopes and observatories than any other organization, private company or government.

They are looking for God the creator in all of the wrong places (and I thought those lying thieving civilization destroyers were more enlightened than this). We are God *individualized* experiencing ITSELF.

They're not looking for god in the wrong places as there is no right place. Mythology may have roots in truth but not this time. There is no jewish god, they created it and now you are a slave to a manmade creation.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

They're not looking for god in the wrong places as there is no right place. Mythology may have roots in truth but not this time. There is no jewish god, they created it and now you are a slave to a manmade creation.

What is this? I was speaking specifically of the Catholic God or the only god the Vatican recognizes other than greed/power: ITSELF (apologies to all Gods that came before).
edit on 22-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Actually, you are using some of my views and making it sound as if they are your view. Ergo: plagiarism!

What? So if anyone holds hour view, or part of your view, then they are using your views, but trying to make it sound like their own lololol Seriously?

It's clear this is not about the ufo subject, but about you you you, and only you!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Actually, you are using some of my views and making it sound as if they are your view. Ergo: plagiarism!

What? So if anyone holds hour view, or part of your view, then they are using your views, but trying to make it sound like their own lololol Seriously?

It's clear this is not about the ufo subject, but about you you you, and only you!

Bingo.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

A few things I have postulated from compiled conspiracy theory data as possible reasons for the silence.

This planet/island within the Abyss of Creation and some of its inhabitants including some humans may be a:

Spirit farm for malevolent CREATOR Creations to extract or absorb captured Eternal human spirit energy why captured human spirit consciously distracted / suspended in mind lock. Mind lock projects reality for sleeping Spirits.

Energy farm for energy vampires or bots extracting the electric current energy from human heart, brain and liquid iron (blood) functions why human spirit and body unaware.

Scientific Biological material study point for non-human scientist and or food source planet.

Galactic zoo...

Spiritual school to determine your next level of spiritual evolution.

I have also contemplated either other local Planet government or galactic type government interacting clandestine with this planets various government systems.

Whatever the reason for secrecy is knowing there is something kept from the masses potentially dangerous 1 can imagine has a effect on the minds coming online or more aware. Do your best to keep your spirits strong and healthy. Do not fall for the traps that encourage hate of others like or unlike you.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join