It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens if Trump Won't Step Down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

"ETA: Nice screen name, racist."

I am a fan of a certain hockey team with the word Sabre in it. they also wear Blue and Gold...I'll let you figure the rest out.

Racist..no.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"What Happens if Trump Won't Step Down?"

The US will become stronger than ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It could happen. The President has already played with the idea of a longer term besides, it wouldn't be so bad would it compared to some of the last ones.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Anything walking upright will beat trump.

We are over him.
The whole country is over him.
He is a goner.

This crowd is not going to be enough to put him over the top and expecting 2016 again after what he has done the past couple of years is a pipe dream.

He is going down and then he is going to jail.

Lock him up... Lock him up... Lock him up...

You have said all of this before he was elected and you were WRONG.

You have said all of this again and again after Trump won, and you were still WRONG.

You have been wrong so many times that you should add an infinity symbol to symbolize you're wrong for eternity.

And now you are saying again the same tried and tested failed affirmations to the point of symbolizing that you are looking out from a small break proof window in an insane asylum padded cell.

The only reason you aren't drooling on yourself and the floor is because the doctors and enforcer nurses are just as nutty as you and liked Hillary so they let you be.

At this point you can never be right because you always choose the losing solution, and have never humbled yourself or come to terms with a single mistake you have made. This behavior has many faces, and they all belong to the extreme leftists. Hypocrites and deceivers. Deceiving themselves first, and then on and on with no remorse, and no hope except to keep the delusion alive by continuing to deceive themselves that they are always winning..

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Check out this photo. President Trump has 2020 in his back pocket.

mobile.twitter.com...

Two $20 bills?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Check out this photo. President Trump has 2020 in his back pocket.

mobile.twitter.com...

Two $20 bills?

I only see one 20, the other bill could be a 10 or something... Trump 2010? Trump 1020? Trump 201? Trump 10020? ... I did hear he was a time traveler.

Imagine if he travels back to 2010, wins the election and than refuses to leave office... He'd still be president now.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

If he were to run in 2010, it would have to be for Congress governor or mayor.

Trump raised $60 million dollars in just two days in California. That is 10 million more dollars than California Native Kamala Harris has raised since she started running for president.

edit on 9/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DanDanDat

If he were to run in 2010, it would have to be for Congress governor or mayor.

Trump raised $60 million dollars in just two days in California. That is 10 million more dollars than California Native Kamala Harris has raised since she started running for president.

Thats a lot of money to fit in one's pocket... he must have deep ones.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Trump won't need to step down he has 2020 in the bag. Have you seen the crazy dems lineup. This is going to be a cake walk.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
TDS is exhibiting the ability to alter the infected person’s control over the fantasy functions of the brain. The subconscious is ruling the conscious.

Bless their hearts.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If Trump loses in 2020, I suspect Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones will be trying to stir up his supporters to believe there was massive voter fraud, and that they should surround the White House with guns in order to protect the President

I suspect this might be the beginning of a civil war. If Trump loses EC and wins the national vote (unlikely) I suspect he'll refuse to leave himself. If Trump loses EC AND loses National Vote, he'll claim massive voter fraud in several of the bigger states (especially if he loses Texas and Florida, which seems v likely at this time)

Either way, if the vote turns against him in 2020, it won't be pretty

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Don’t see it happening that way. He literally survived a coup attempt and barely scratched the surface of “possible” obstruction efforts.

The Left has no weaponized DOJ/Intel agencies to use in 2020. They are way behind in the $$ compared to being way ahead in 2016. The Left candidates are all inhabitants of the Island of Misfit Dems.

IF POTUS Trump loses in 2020; the Right talking heads will be equally distraught as the Left were in 2016. The difference will be the lack of a coup attempt.

I’m pretty sure POTUS will happily depart if he loses in 2020. He did (and is doing) everything he promised. It’s up to the voters to decide if they want him to continue or not.

What WILL be ugly is if one of these f00li0 Dems actually wins. THEN things get ugly with the policies and agenda they will wield. Yikes.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
If Trump loses in 2020, I suspect Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones will be trying to stir up his supporters to believe there was massive voter fraud, and that they should surround the White House with guns in order to protect the President

I suspect this might be the beginning of a civil war. If Trump loses EC and wins the national vote (unlikely) I suspect he'll refuse to leave himself. If Trump loses EC AND loses National Vote, he'll claim massive voter fraud in several of the bigger states (especially if he loses Texas and Florida, which seems v likely at this time)

Either way, if the vote turns against him in 2020, it won't be pretty

Irrational fear

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join