It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Director JAMES COMEY Says He Will NOT Be Indicted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: carewemust

When Comey re-opened Hillary's criminal investigation, I'm surprised the Liberal MSM didn't ignore it. THEY talked and wrote about it day and night for 4 days...until Comey "cleared" Hillary again.

Maybe they are not as biased as some think..haha.
No, it just couldn't be ignored..imho.

The Media and Democrats blamed Comey after Hillary lost, but their polls had Hillary with a 92% chance of winning. That's likely why they didn't try to hide fact that Hillary's investigation was being reopened. They felt she would win, and then her DOJ would shut down the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Kinda like how Trump's AG did the same with Comey. Same boat.

Democrats were elated that Comey cleared Hillary. Republicans were very angry.

Democrats didn't care that Barr cleared Comey. Republicans were very angry.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Comey committed fraud upon the fisc.
He will be served.

THERE YA GO..

Fingers Crossed!

Keep Hope Alive!

Never Give Up!

Keep the faith!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm starting to think that perhaps the Trump DOJ is afraid of Comey, Nadler, Brennan, Hillary, NYTimes, CNN, etc..

Yes, and that is even more scary to think of, I mean, how can there be so many beta male sissies in the DOJ who lack the spine to go after these treasonous law breakers? They should be hammering their asses in a very punishing way. They could lay all sorts of charges on these domestic terrorists, listing them as enemy combatants, espionage, all sorts of things. And like what John Kerry did. Sure he's a skull and bones with ties and connections to black world assassins, but the government has even more. Unless every agency is so tainted and off balance with Obama era sympathizers that no one does anything to lift a finger on these dirt bags. < That is what it sure looks like, and no real men anywhere to take the gloves off and fight back.

What these people are doing to subvert our country is enough to send in special enforcers and anything else and wipe them all out.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Here's an article from yesterday that explains why no indictments have been leveled, and why indictments against McCabe, Comey, etc.. MAY NOT BE COMING.

thehill.com...

If there are no indictments, President Trump will take a huge hit in his approval rating from Republican voters.

It's a good thing Biden, Warren and Sanders are horrible Democratic candidates for the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It's so surreal to even witness this stuff.

Has me longing for the old, old days from American history and when politicians subverted and disrespected the majority voters and those higher ups than them, they were challenged to duels, fights, and beatings. And anyone who was a coward like every single one of these modern day Trump haters, they were forever ruined.

Now they lie and cheat and run away and hide. Duels to the death aren't even illegal in most states except California, just no one has any testosterone, except what they get in pills. Estrogen seems to be today's politicians hormone of choice.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey, honest question:

If criminal charges won't be brought, despite there being evidence of crimes, why don't we, the American People, file class-action civil lawsuits?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Even if he will be this is what he would say so it's meaningless. But I will not be surprised if he is not.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

He is absolutely correct.
Neither will McCabe
or Clinton
Or Obama
Or Eric Holder
Or Loretta Lync.
because the pathetic little piggy has nothing but his angst.
Oh they dont like me. Oh they wont accept me.

Something he has been dealing with since the fifth grade.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He may have the law on his side.

Oh no that's not possible. LOL...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And if not for Russia Hillary would have won as predicted.
Everyone knows that. Well most accept the truth. Some fight the truth.
No one was more surprised than trump and no one was more unhappy with the results than his wife.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You shouldn't try speaking democrat.
You have not studied the language.
And you really should not speak for democrats because you don't know anything about how we think.

Like I can only guess the thought processes around here with the trumpophiles. I will never truly understand it because I do not think like them.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Despite evidence that its a waste of time?

These people did not commit crimes.

Trump just doesn't like that they investigated him. They embarrassed him. He cant let that go.
Because he is an infant.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He is absolutely correct.
Neither will McCabe
or Clinton
Or Obama
Or Eric Holder
Or Loretta Lync.
because the pathetic little piggy has nothing but his angst.
Oh they dont like me. Oh they wont accept me.

Something he has been dealing with since the fifth grade.

Is 5th grade when you started asking Trump out on dates and started getting rejected?

That is one of the few things I can think of as to why you have so much hate in you

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I know, he says he thought she had it in the bag..it didn't help..lol

But seriously, I don't know how he could think announcing the investigation was being re-opened..would be helpful.

Let's be real. Comey had to announce that they were re-opening the Hillary e-mail investigation because the NYPD was threatening to out the FBI for holding onto Anthony Weiner's emails for a month without doing anything with them. He did it to save his own butt and nothing more.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I mean the ig referred him for obvious crimes, and Barr let him off the hook

So why would next time be any different?

I've said this before, but lying and leaking is like breathing in our government. Barr is wasting time by trying to prosecute every liar. I truly believe he'll go after both McCabe and Comey for the FISA abuse. FISA abuse has been going on way too long and has only proven to have gotten worse over the decades with no accountability. Accountability has to start now or there will never be any limits on spying. Pretty soon, we won't even need a FISA court at the rate we're going. Everyone will just take it upon themselves to spy on whomever they want because there are no repercussions.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Andy McCabe went to his desk at CNN last night to declare that he will probably NOT be indicted.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

He thinks that because the U.S. Attorney's office hasn't gotten back to him and his attorney?

I think the DOJ and U.S. Attorney's office in DC is going to be very tight lipped until the FISA abuse Inspector General's report breaks.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

We didnt blame Comey for anything. We were angry with him for the language he used when he could not bring charges against her. That sucked.

And it sucked when he announced right before the election that he was reopening that investigation when he could have looked at those emails in private to determine their worth before opening that whole can of worms again.

His redemption came when he came out with the truth about trump resulting in the Mueller investigation.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Funny thing about immunity deals, they generally come with a gag order. Smug confidence is only a slip of the tongue away from utter downfall. Comey was never as slick nor as ruthless as Mueller was, especially when making deal with Confidential Informants, see Whitey Bulger and his prison death transfers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join