It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Director JAMES COMEY Says He Will NOT Be Indicted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler, I hope you're sitting down (and not driving) when the first indictment is announced, LOL.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mean that Comey played his part in the show, he was integral in dividing us down social and political lines. Divide and conquer, Russian collusion was a huge part in their psyop, possibly the biggest part.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He may have dirt on the Clintons and Obama
He also may get depressed and commit suicide soon

James Comey is hard to figure out.

He felt guilty for following Loretta Lynch's order to ensure that Hillary Clinton did not get indicted.(Conscience)

But had no problem participating in the coup attempt against President Trump.(No Conscience)

I think it is more attitude based. He is a big guy, and wants to go after Trump. He may very well get a thump

link   

It's just around the corner. How do I know? Because it has been just around the corner for years. Lol.
edit on 9/17/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: Typo

link   
My favorite part of the article,

Horowitz sent a criminal referral to DOJ over Comey’s memos, but DOJ declined to prosecute. Attorney General William Barr is reviewing his report, which is expected to be released in the coming weeks.

So, I mean the fact that he is saying this doesn't really matter when an IG already determined his actions warranted a criminal referral and as Trump so graciously pointed out, Barr was a lenient man when it came to prosecution.

Comey is already exposed and outed.
edit on 17-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: Added info

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: madmac5150
Comey is still expecting Hillary to be inaugurated...

I hope he isn't expecting HRC's help, otherwise...

He will either be thrown under the bus, or commit a 2 bullet suicide.

How so? imho, he cost her the election, not saying she was a good choice either.

When Comey re-opened Hillary's criminal investigation, I'm surprised the Liberal MSM didn't ignore it. THEY talked and wrote about it day and night for 4 days...until Comey "cleared" Hillary again.

The public would not have known that her investigation was re-opened, if Hillary's media allies had just kept quiet, like they do now when Obama Spygate dirt is uncovered.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

She cost her the election.

I don't disagree, his announcement days before the election did not help her in any way though..I think it hurt her chances..which were looking like a slim margin.

As far as him getting her there..I don't know, I have no idea how Washington lawyers, prosecutors, investigators determine there is enough to get a conviction.

I also do not know that Comey, vs a federal prosecutor makes that call.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler, I hope you're sitting down (and not driving) when the first indictment is announced, LOL.

I would be more happy to be proven wrong about this than any other time in my life

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

When Comey re-opened Hillary's criminal investigation, I'm surprised the Liberal MSM didn't ignore it. THEY talked and wrote about it day and night for 4 days...until Comey "cleared" Hillary again.

Maybe they are not as biased as some think..haha.

No, it just couldn't be ignored..imho.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

It does sound like a combination of denial, arrogance, and not comprehending how totally different this Trump administration is, from all the others he has known.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: madmac5150
Comey is still expecting Hillary to be inaugurated...

I hope he isn't expecting HRC's help, otherwise...

He will either be thrown under the bus, or commit a 2 bullet suicide.

How so? imho, he cost her the election, not saying she was a good choice either.

Comey admitted he announced the investigation reopening to help her
He said he assumed she had the election in the bag, and didn’t want people to accuse the fbi and Hillary of being in cahoots by not opening the case when they got new evidence before the election

If Comey felt that Hillary had the election "in the bag", why bother doing the right thing? President Clinton and her DOJ certainly weren't going to investigate why Comey didn't reopen the investigation into her e-mails.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This takes some incredible arrogance for James Comey to make a point of telling the people that he is immune to any affect or application of the law like this.

Everyone already knew what an utter moron he is, but him saying this should remove all doubts.

It's the very same mental breakage that Hillary did to herself when she showed the entire world what an arrogant self centered ass she truly is by laughing about winning the election (before the election) that she had it in the bag, and that even people questioning that was some kind of laughable joke.

What Comey needs as a fix is electro shock therapy, the kind administered in black op off shore sites.
edit on 18-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added "is" what is "is"? ----Bill Clinton

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You made an excellent point. James Comey essentially triggered the Repub vs Dem clash, that has not stopped since July 2016, when he cleared Hillary, after reading off a list of her crimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Remember when Comey said he hid behind a curtain while President Trump was in the room? It's hard to figure out how someone like him could rise to be the leader of the prestigious FBI.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Former FBI Director JAMES COMEY Says He Will NOT Be Indicted.

Former FBI Director James Comey Holds Up the Victory Sign and Proclaims "I am not a crook"
Better.
Now , where have I heard that before ?

edit on 9/17/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Kinda like how Trump's AG did the same with Comey. Same boat.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Comey committed fraud upon the fisc.
He will be served.

edit on 18/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not indicting Comey after IG Horowitz's criminal referral doesn't make sense to me either. The excuse/reason that the DOJ saving him for something bigger doesn't hold water. People are indicted multiple times, all the time. With each being for a different crime.

For that reason, along with another high-level DOJ person being let off the hook in July, I'm only about 50% confident that any former Obama high-level officials will be arrested.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm starting to think that perhaps the Trump DOJ is afraid of Comey, Nadler, Brennan, Hillary, NYTimes, CNN, etc..

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Showing your age, Goth.

But will Comey acquire a permanent five-o'clock shadow?

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join