It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve were Vegans - till the Fall from Grace?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, you need to read your Bible a little more closely, because not long after Adam and Eve eat the fruit God pays them a little visit, and lo and behold, can't even find them. Creator of the universe, but can't keep track of the only two people in existence that he himself created. That's the story, anyway. Feel free to pick and choose from the holy word of God Almighty, but it's that kind of stuff that'll keep you out of Heaven.

So because I believe that God instantly knew that Adam sinned and yet asked Adam where he was, then i can't go to heaven? Where is that found in the NT?

Never mind. -- I knew it was not in the scriptures and yet I did the same thing to you that God did to Adam. You see I already knew that it was not in the NT and yet I asked you where it was in the NT. You know how to read but you don't understand contextual form.

You could also expand your ignorance in believing that if God could not find Adam then God did not see Adam eat of the tree and God would then be guilty of an unjust punishment of Adam. Be careful how far you want to take your mind in criticizing the Most High. When the hole gets too deep you should quit digging.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you're reading the story of Adam and Eve literally, then you have to wonder why there were domestic (cattle/livestock) animals separate from the wild beasts.

I would surmise that they at least had milk.

God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
You could also expand your ignorance in believing that if God could not find Adam then God did not see Adam eat of the tree and God would then be guilty of an unjust punishment of Adam.

Like I said, pick and choose if you like. If your God wanted to punish Adam, he could just uncreate him. He could turn back time. He could maybe not even bother creating the forbidden fruit. Your God seems to need reasons for doing things, rather than just have it be that his will be done is the last word on the subject. Why do you limit your God so much? (I'll tell you why.)

Anyway, it's not the only time God is portrayed as not knowing what's going on. Like when he asked Cain where Abel was. As if he didn't already know, but was just getting Able to lie to him on top of everything else. Why was God like that.

Figure out why? That's right. It's because the very powerful creature in the Bible was not the unfathomable, omnipotent creator entity who would not only know these things but actually had the infinite power to negate or reverse them, but rather a weaker, limited demiurge that only thought it was God. And you're been worshiping it. Tsk. Tsk.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Figure out why? That's right. It's because the very powerful creature in the Bible was not the unfathomable, omnipotent creator entity who would not only know these things but actually had the infinite power to negate or reverse them, but rather a weaker, limited demiurge that only thought it was God. And you're been worshiping it. Tsk. Tsk.

I do not need to figure out why. That is the difference between you and me. The Most High is not a creature nor is He to be analyzed by a pitiful creature that He caused to exist. He is total Spirit and you have no idea what Spirit is even though your body is controlled by your spirit. I believe you made your point known and I don't hate you for your opinion. You are a misdirected creature that will one day perish and become nothing of any worth to all that will exist after you perish. I hope you live long enough to realize your ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join