It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve were Vegans - till the Fall from Grace?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Like hey Adam and Eve don’t but if you sink your teeth in this wisdom apple I got you.

maybe the apple was a death apple from god who knows how exactly he warned them himself like if you eat it you will know stuff I won’t tell you unless you eat it you don’t know know you know

How long does it till that sort a thing take into effect...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Goodtunes42

Like hey Adam and Eve don’t but if you sink your teeth in this wisdom apple I got you. maybe the apple was a death apple from god who knows how exactly he warned them himself like if you eat it you will know stuff I won’t tell you unless you eat it you don’t know know you know How long does it till that sort a thing take into effect...Text

In the garden there was no time or aging. The garden was of the first creation which we now call heaven or celestial and was for everlasting life. So my opinion is that when Eve took the forbidden fruit of the tree that act was known by God immediately. What we cannot understand is what actually happens in the mind when sin enters the mind.

The fruit of everlasting life does have mystery properties to nourish the spiritual body, according to Revelation, so in effect that is what leads me to believe that Adam and Eve did have spiritual bodies in the garden but not out of the garden. [4 Esdra]---

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Did you know it's because the temperature changed radically for most of the planet right after the flood, since there was no freezers and fridges to preserve fruits and vegetables, meat became a way to eat during the colder non-growing months.

But it's true Adam & Eve were vegans, their kids too....killing and eating an animal at that time would be equivalent to cannibalism today .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Garden was also a perfect world without death or dying meaning even the predatory animals would have been vegan.

Of course, we don't live in the Garden or anything close to a perfect world. You'll notice that it is perfectly normal and natural for everything to die in its normal course just as much as it is normal for everything to have its preferred and natural diet too.

I have nothing against those who want to practice veganism, but they need to understand it is mainly about a personal moral choice for themselves and not about making a natural choice. There is little of nature in it as it is very hard to do without needing supplemetation, even harder if you're trying to raise children that way. Things can go very wrong in a hurry.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Eve was always intended to eat meat.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well there's some fruit eve was forbidden yet tried anyways

and that's supposedly why we're all in this binary-based mix where pain, taxes, dis-eases and death are certain.

nowadays i'd be so wary of guilty about feeding kids any sort of dairy or meat, after seeing first hand the horrors of what goes into the animals and how they're raised crowded & terrorized in factories on chemicals and only rarely on true farms and raw vegetation anymore. same is happening with human rearing too, come to think of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wasn't it an apple all the while there are tons of little critters like rabbits squirrels, venison, and one snake, while having no natural predator like the lion, bears, or tigers.

Adam an Eve is a story about sex anyways an one that leads to disturbing conclusion. If it was Adam an Steve, they probably still be in paradise.
edit on 25-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Wasn't it an apple all the while there are tons of little critters like rabbits squirrels, venison, and one snake, while having no natural predator like the lion, bears, or tigers. Adam an Eve is a story about sex anyways an one that leads to disturbing conclusion. If it was Adam an Steve, they probably still be in paradise.

There is nothing in the written or oral Torah that tells us the forbidden fruit was an apple. That is a false assumption from many years ago by unlearned people. In fact in the oral Torah, Me Am Lo'ez Bere#h 3:7, clearly states that the forbidden fruit was taken from the fig tree. Also Genesis 3:7 clearly states [KJV bible] that Adam and Eve sewed fig leaves together and covered their sin of nakedness. Grapes do not grow on trees and apples are not mentioned at all the Torah.

Sex is not mentioned in written Torah but is mentioned in oral Torah. In oral Torah it is stated that the motive for the serpent to sin against God by tempting Eve was to kill Adam with sin and obtain Eve as a mate. The Serpent was aware that disobedience to the Creator was to become disowned and not in the Creator's perfect will. The Serpents motive was then to cause Adam to disobey and lose favor and the Serpent to be given Eve as his [Serpent] possession.

Also tradition is written that Eve was molested by the Serpent and Eve's first son [Cain] was of the seed of the Serpent. Being that law was not instilled as wrong or right at this time it was not sin as we know law today. The same applies as when Cain slew Able. It was not the perfect will of the Creator but after law was instilled as knowledge by the permissive will of the Creator it then became deliberate sin.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Seede because: mispelled part of source

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Yea, I'm kind of aware that Hebrews an their oral traditions can be something entirely different in their own meanings compared to Christainity an Islam.

No, sex is never mentioned, but it is heavily implied, especially when it come to the Adam an eve story where as Eden is literally a cradle of all humanity in it own musings.

I've heard a few different interpretations about the story of Eden, where as some have tried to identify the tree of knowledge as the nervous system, where as the top of the tree the base of the spine, and he snake in the grass hangs there.

I'm inclined to believe that Adam an the serpent are really one in the same, since reptiles cant mate with humans, an may have been an early attempt at conceiving the idea of baser instincts, or in science term, reptilian part of the brain.

Where as the serpents/snakes are just a basic vertebrae but are often implied to be extremely intelligent in some regards, not like mans or women's lower half doesn't think.

Yea, Walter White, science bitches. Sorry had to say it.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tofu tastes like gawd took the blandest dookie in all of history.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I'm inclined to believe that Adam an the serpent are really one in the same, since reptiles cant mate with humans, an may have been an early attempt at conceiving the idea of baser instincts, or in science term, reptilian part of the brain.

If that be true that Adam and the Serpent were one and the same then why does the book of 1Timothy say that --

1Timothy_2:14 - And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The reptile of the Genesis account was not a serpent as you see today. The beast [reptile] of the garden episode could commune with Adam and Eve but Adam and Eve were not of the same substance in the garden as they were when expelled from the garden. They definitely were changed with the curse of death the same as the entire creation of earth was changed with the same curse.

Oral Torah tells us that the garden serpent lost his legs and arms as a portion of punishment and that before his punishment he walked upright and was very cunning and wise. It is said, in tradition, that the Serpent desired Eve as a mate and that evil had already been instilled in creation long before Adam was tempted.

This connects with the first fallen host of heaven as they ruled the earth long before Adam was created. As this one third of the heavenly host were cast down to this world, they ruled the world over 200,000 years before the flood. You can google the "Kings List" and piece together the reason Adam was sheltered in the Gan Eden of the Creator.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They were probably cannibals lets be real.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They were probably cannibals lets be real.

Or if they were vegans they must have munched on a worm in an apple at some time.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

eating meat is what caused our brains to grow massively

it wasn't soy but pretend time is fun

Vegans, eh?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: InTheLight

eating meat is what caused our brains to grow massively

it wasn't soy but pretend time is fun

Vegans, eh?

Hey, I'm forever trying to get hubby to go vegan but to no avail.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

I guess it depends on ones pov of the story.

Some say that the Serpent just a snake or a human hybrid like an was actually able to have sex, while others say it was impossible because the serpent was a spirit an couldn't sire Cain at all.

Some folks believe that Adam an Cain are actually twins while some believe Eve is like a cat an could be impregnated by multiple partners.

Also isnt the punishments given by God, is that Adam will have to work, Eve will get to understand the Joy's of pregancy(just like Adam will get to understand, unless he at work all day) while the Serpent loses it human like form, or is grounded into dust?
edit on 27-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

You're actually boasting about your offspring giving someone a bleed on the brain?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
So my opinion is that when Eve took the forbidden fruit of the tree that act was known by God immediately.

Well, you need to read your Bible a little more closely, because not long after Adam and Eve eat the fruit God pays them a little visit, and lo and behold, can't even find them. Creator of the universe, but can't keep track of the only two people in existence that he himself created. That's the story, anyway. Feel free to pick and choose from the holy word of God Almighty, but it's that kind of stuff that'll keep you out of Heaven.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Serpent = Reptilians, most KILL their food before eating it.

Angels = Live off love and light - high energy biophotons - direct from sun, ether.

Man = God's children, picking fresh supply fruit without killing the bearer.

Human = The fallen who were cast out of Eden for choosing the will of the Serpent.

It's your choice i in your actions - whether you lean more to God/Angels or Serpent/Satan!

Cause words are cheat;

You are what you eat!

(Plants reverb sunlight into high vibration biophotons.

Animals turn high vibe biophoton into lower vibe materials, so why eat them?)
edit on 7-10-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

You're actually boasting about your offspring giving someone a bleed on the brain?

Yes.

The other guy came after him, drove up onto the side walk to cut him off, and challenged him. The best defense is a good offence.

Any other questions?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join