It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve were Vegans - till the Fall from Grace?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

Yeah, well, my grandson is 3 years old as of this past July and wears a size 7. He's HUGE with a big barrel chest and a fist like Thors Hammer... BOOYAH!! I feed him red meat and Id lay money on him mowing the lawn by age 5. In yer vegetarian FACE!

Read the post above yours

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

Maybe if you gave them a burger every once in a while they wouldn’t be so angry.

They defend themselves, with heart, like they mean it

Their mother is Cherokee Indian too. She is quite the fighter. Im pretty laid back
edit on 17-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: madmac5150
God allowed us to eat meat, because he discovered that veganism made us stupid.

So stupid, that he sent a flood to kill the vegans.

That's what I read into it...

Worse than that, he made us cannibals.

"First you have to override my guilt chip and disable my behavior protocols."

Red Dwarf - S 7 E 1 - Tikka to Ride

RE: "cannibals",

Later in the episode is one of the greatest quotes ever, "Chicken is good!"

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And then when Moses and Co. got off the boat, there was no vegetation to be found.

So they ate the Unicorns first, the Dragons second and by then got a garden going.

With plenty of grapes... for wine.

I just thought that but it just makes sense.

Moses wasn't on the boat
That was Noah, at Mount Ararat. My grandpa was born in Turkey, at the base of Mount Ararat. I should do a thread sometime. Ive got inside information, passed down by family. I hope you and yours are having a great night!

Sorry... I've mixed the characters!!!!

I've read a bit about what you posted about Mt Ararat once and I was fascinated... hope you make the thread!

TBH, I was thinking about a short story about why there are no Unicorns or Dragons anymore and the whole Biblical/Ark thing I thought was a fun angle to write about.

It's probably been done before but that's OK.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Adam & Eve were Vegans - till the Fall from Grace?

So , being a vegetarian leads to disobedience and poor moral character ?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Yeah, well, my grandson is 3 years old as of this past July and wears a size 7. He's HUGE with a big barrel chest and a fist like Thors Hammer... BOOYAH!! I feed him red meat and Id lay money on him mowing the lawn by age 5. In yer vegetarian FACE!

According to vegan mythology eating animal meat makes your more violent and less empathetic of other people's feelings.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They Also Ate Spit. Mouth Fulls Of It!...
Nothing Like The Old "Raping Of The Self."
Transgression Is Awesome! Do Not Get Caught Doing Shameful Deeds Or You May Have Some Too...

God Did Not Like The Part Where You Become Like Him, For In The Day That You Do... You May, In All Foolishness, Grant Him A Metaphorical Sip From The Divine Cup And Fill Him For Life! ... Conscience And Consequence... It's Shameful. Now That We Have That Cleared Up... Let Us Go Now And Take Also Of The Tree Of Life And Live Forever.
edit on 18-9-2019 by Pinocchio because: Sometimes, I Fart Too....

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Were Adam and Eve unable to shut up too? I have seen a correlation between vegans and an inability to mind your own damn business.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder what humpty dumpty ate before the fall?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Flaming Sword Is Allegorical In The Sense That One May See It And Perceive All Sorts Of Nonsense Save The Truth Of It.

It's Really Just About "Slaying The Ego." There Is A Supreme Magic In The Loss Of Confidence. Many Have It Impressed Upon Their Minds To Laugh And Devour Their Foe's Strength.

It Is A Masonic Tenet. The Pillar Of Strength Is Capped Off With An Architectural Menace Called "Doric." In Spanish It Is Pronounced "Da Risa"... aka "Gives Laughter"...

This Is Where Strength Fails. You Do Not Need Invincible Feats To Guide You To Everlasting Glory... Just A Good Reason To Laugh At Them. That In Itself Is A Marvelous Feat. Conscience And Consequence... They're Magical. Do Not Ask The Free Mason... Ask God Instead. He's An Ass Too...

As For Adam And Eve... You Should Remind Yourself That The Vegan Tale Of Sorrow Is Not A Charming One. They Ate Of A Tree That Bore Fruit. This Corrupted, Misinterpreted, And Misinformed Term Is In Spanish Pronounced "Fuerte"... aka Strength.
The Force That Comes From The Mind And Sustains And Makes The Body Stronger. Knowledge, Wisdom, And Understanding All Have A Play In The Story. Get Thee Strength... But Remember That It Can Be Done Without Transgression(s). For In The Day That Iniquity Is Found In You... You Will Suffer Light. It Is Essential To God's Plan.

The First Thing Is Nakedness... And It Is Perpetual. You Should Not Tempt God... Nor Cast Stones Before His Creations. He Is Right In Our Nakedness. We Were Meant To Have No Secrets. That Was Our Innocence. Corruption Is A Reality And It Lures Many To The Catch.
Go And Ask God The Purpose Of Innocence And It's Relation To The Garden Wherein All Things Abide To His Will. And Then Repent For He Meant Only To Give You Absolute Dominion Over All Creations. With Knowledge, And With Wisdom, And With Understanding... You Corrupt Only Yourself. But If Perhaps You Defile Another With This Fruit... You May Yet Learn That You Are The True Evil Of The Earth And It Shall Not Abide With God's Plan. Good Is The Opposite. To Fare In It's Remarkable Feats You Should Practice And Inherit The Fortune Called "Innocence!" It Is Divine... And Shame Shall Not Subdue You.

Do Not Tempt The Lord Our God... Instead Suffer Rebuke And Learn That If You Don't Like It... Then Maybe You Should Better Yourself And Remove That Grime From Your Eyes. Innocence Is Not A Virtue. But A Blessing From A Higher Authority. To Lose It Is Disgraceful.

Strength Enough There Is In The Mind And The Body... But Innocence Is What The Soul Would Desire Most. Guard Yourselves And Refrain From Mocking God. He's An Ass Too...

The Tabernacle Was Painted In Three Distinct Colors.
1st The Purple Which Is Significant Of Obsession And Is Called The Grip. This Is When Your Mind And Body No Longer Abide With You And Pull All Together To Bring Into You The Experience Of Control. Albeit It Shall Not Be You Who Controls The Self... But Rather The Power Of Your Shame. Purple Blood...

This Thus Leads To The 2nd Degree Called Red Which Is Called Frustration And Is Known In Certain Circles, Like God's, The Rising.
Your Experience With Frustration Will Raise Up Your Blood And Spittle To An Overwhelming Fixation And Climatic Overtone. Boiling Blood.

The Last Step Is The 3rd Degree. It Is Blue And It Reverberates Through Out The Kingdom Of Heaven As A Depression. This Is Called 'Made.'
And It Is A Tale Of Woe. aka The Blues. Do Not Let Yourself Become Depressed. However... If You Are Depressed... You Are Made And It Is Shameful And Overbearing. This Tabernacle Is For The Ungodly To Behold. Hence God Is An Ass Too. He Chose Those Colors For A Reason. And The Blue Lodge Has The Meal Ticket. When Reality Sets In And You Are Made... Atleast Be Generous Enough To Stand Whole In Your Transgression. The Checkered Floor Which Is Significant To Reality Check... Will Ground You In Whole. This Can Be On Black Which Is A Bitterness Of The Folly In You Or On White Which May Yet Be Yourself Becoming Better. Use Then What Knowledge And Wisdom And Understanding You Possess To Find Innocence In The Making Of The Soul. Perhaps There Is In You A Piece Of Good In There Somewhere. The Lord's Tent Is A Comedy. And Many Fear To Be Devoured By It's Awesome Power. There Is A God. And In Our Conceit We Bind Ourselves To Ego Instead Of His Divine Plan. You Must Decide Which Is More Suitable. Ask A Free Mason If He Is Right In Accepting A Moral Construct In The Face Of Defilers That God May Yet Find Refuge In The Small Handful Of Adults Who Think Innocence To Be Revered And Preserved.

Also... I Lie... ALOT! If You Must Know Why... I Think It Is Because I Need To Have The Transgression Of The World Built Up Against My Person That I May Invoke The Same From God. For Many Things Are Truth And Many Things Are A Lie. This Is The Beginning Of A Damning Wisdom. Let Truth Set You Free.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I

originally posted by: Metallicus
Were Adam and Eve unable to shut up too? I have seen a correlation between vegans and an inability to mind your own damn business.

That correlates with the ability to ask a deaf man to heed your caution.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Worse than that, he made us cannibals.

"Take this and eat it, it is my body...."

BUT DO AS I SAY OR IT'S THE BURNY FIREY PLACE FOR YOU!!!!

Think I'll just go to hungry jacks...

Yes because Jesus actually literally and physically meant
“Eat my body”
A drop of common sense would be like a drop of water in hell

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was traumatized by that and the weejordie hour as a kid.
I actually like that one, brings back memories. glad that you posted.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
www.beliefnet.com...

In the garden of Eden, all Adam & Eve apparently ate was vegan fare. Cause God told them to.

But when they chose to eat something forbidden, they were cast out of Eden/Paradise.

There on the open terrain of Earth, they came to know evil, death, thus ate dead flesh too, to live.

Their kids seems to at least handle meat. But apparently God only officially allowed humans to eat flesh after the Great 'Flood'.

Why the forced change in diet- just because of their dietary choice? Suppose it makes sense, then..

Eating meet was specifically allowed in Genesis 9:3.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.
-Genesis 1:25

"Livestock" is commonly defined as domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting to produce labor and commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather, and wool.
edit on 18-9-2019 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I was the same way, poo-pooing anyone speaking the V word. I would reply with, hands off my bacon you nut. But if you just do your homework, you will see that it isn't normal. You do not just come to this conclusion in one day. Every great mystic and philosopher speaks of meat eating and what it does to the psyche. People tend to think that since you have been doing something for so long, it becomes right somehow. The only thing that stops people from HONESTLY digging into the matter is fear of having to change and not wanting to. I never thought in a million years I would say eating meat is bad, but it indeed is. On a spiritual level mostly, as well as physical.

I do not expect many to give it a second thought but if you dig you will see. To those pointing out religion, this is about spiritual science, not some dogmatic control mechanism,.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You're happy you feed your grandson red meat?

People say vegans are annoying, but i see way more of this "o yeaaa i eat meat" stuff than the random small population of vegans walk around.

Congrads, you eat meat that you don't kill yourself and have some factory farm do it for you. Pat on the back!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.
-Genesis 1:25

"Livestock" is commonly defined as domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting to produce labor and commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather, and wool.

Name one factory machine that we have, where we eat/use the bolts and chains and batteries on it. You eat/use what it Produces! Not the machine itself.
edit on 18-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Their kids seems to at least handle meat. But apparently God only officially allowed humans to eat flesh after the Great 'Flood'. Why the forced change in diet- just because of their dietary choice?

Not quite accurate. While Adam and Chuah lived in the Gan Eden their substance could not digest anything from outside of Gan Eden. Gan Eden was a garden not of this universe of earth but was of the first creation. So Gan Eden was a land upon a land and was not of the substance of earth.

Likewise Adam and Chuah were not of this substance of earth when first formed but were light bearing creatures in the image and likeness of The Most High and His Creator. Adam and wife were re formed in substance as they were cursed in being expelled from Gan Eden. Both were then declared to be of the earths substance and no longer of Gan Eden. Their covering of light was diminished and replaced with seven layers of skin. All of mankind has this seven layers of skin as a covering today.

After Adam and wife sinned and were cast from Gan Eden, and their substance changed from celestial substance to terrestrial substance [4 Ezra], they then procreated children who abandoned the commands of the Creator, mated with the celestial Satans and begat 3 races of meat eaters. These races of Giants, Nephiliym, and Eliouds were destroyed in the flood of Noah. Nevertheless, the Creator had given man the permissive will over all life of this earth even though His permissive will was not His perfect will. His perfect will was in Gan Eden and His permissive will was after death was created. The Creator reinstated this permissive will after the flood to Noah.

The reason given to Noah that he was allowed to eat meat was to clarify that this permissive will to eat meat only pertained to certain creations and not to eat other humans such as the Giants, Nephiliym and Eliouds had practiced.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join