It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve were Vegans - till the Fall from Grace?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.beliefnet.com...

In the garden of Eden, all Adam & Eve apparently ate was vegan fare. Cause God told them to.

But when they chose to eat something forbidden, they were cast out of Eden/Paradise.

There on the open terrain of Earth, they came to know evil, death, thus ate dead flesh too, to live.

Their kids seems to at least handle meat. But apparently God only officially allowed humans to eat flesh after the Great 'Flood'.

Why the forced change in diet- just because of their dietary choice? Suppose it makes sense, then..

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

From what Ive read, Eden was somewhere in Iran

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
God allowed us to eat meat, because he discovered that veganism made us stupid.

So stupid, that he sent a flood to kill the vegans.

That's what I read into it...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

And then when Moses and Co. got off the boat, there was no vegetation to be found.

So they ate the Unicorns first, the Dragons second and by then got a garden going.

With plenty of grapes... for wine.

I just thought that but it just makes sense.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You are a scholar and genius, Sir!!!!

Even God likes the smell of cooking meat/burnt offerrings, likened it to a pleasing incense and sweet smelling savour. You cant miss it.. its mentioned over 3 dozen times in the Old Testament.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

You are a scholar and genius, Sir!!!!

Even God likes the smell of cooking meat/burnt offerrings, likened it to a pleasing incense and sweet smelling savour. You cant miss it.. its mentioned over 3 dozen times in the Old Testament.

I'm more worried about a society that normalizes abortion.

Bacon fried pork? Bad!

Eating nutritious cows? Bad!

Products with gluten? Bad!

Consuming tasty fried chicken? Bad!

Killing unborn babies? GOOD!!!!
edit on 17-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: Baby seals went too far, I admit

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

can you show me a citation?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Aren’t we discussing this like, oh, two posts down.
Thankfully they switched to meat or their bodies would have been to sick and weakly to populate this place.
If you are Vegan that’s cool, but going biblical to change meat eaters over isn’t going to work. Like I said, even Jesus went fishing.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Worse than that, he made us cannibals.

"Take this and eat it, it is my body...."

BUT DO AS I SAY OR IT'S THE BURNY FIREY PLACE FOR YOU!!!!

Think I'll just go to hungry jacks...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Aren’t we discussing this like, oh, two posts down.
Thankfully they switched to meat or their bodies would have been to sick and weakly to populate this place.
If you are Vegan that’s cool, but going biblical to change meat eaters over isn’t going to work. Like I said, even Jesus went fishing.

Nah, He walked on the water and stepped on their heads

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm more worried about a society that normalizes abortion.

There's no need for abortion:

Campus vending machines offer emergency contraception

I think our omnipotent God knew exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about.

According to the Jains it is a absolute sin against God to kill any living creature. They cover their mouths because if they inhale a flee they will have to do second reincarnation of suffering living in New Jersey.

But here's the thing. It may be immoral to kill an animal, but it's the butcher who is going to pay the price. So in way, the butcher is the one who is going to suffering eternal damnation for our sins!!!

Jesus on the other hand, since He is God and you can't kill God, and since he was resurrected, he did NOT really die. No harm no foul. So Jesus did not die for our sins since he can't be killed in the first place!

Next time you buy meat remember the butcher is going to suffer eternal damnation so you can enjoy eating meat!

edit on 17-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have three kids they are all vegan for years, except my daughter has recently ad a little wild salmon. Don't think vegans are weak. My sons are badass. They are crazy strong, and fast, and have put far larger men in the hospital. The last one had a bleeding brain from two punches. A left jab to stun, then a right haymaker that knocked the guy out cold. I can tell you first hand. They are not weak

Oh, so farm grown salmon isn't good enough for your daughter. I see. She's one of those.

edit on 17-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dad used to say, "if God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't of made em outta meat!".

And my personal favorite, "vegetarian is a native American word that roughly translates to 'he who is a bad hunter'.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They can eat whatever you want them to as long as it stays in the Fable Book.

When will people understand that these religions were created by men to get power over others, to hold together by a set of divine non-questionable rules newborn societies. Just go back in history, they are almost all the same with a new paint coat. Use the "do to others how you want to be treated" and for the rest well, your own jugement. Stop being a sheep, trust yourself.

Peace

Jeff

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Maybe if you gave them a burger every once in a while they wouldn’t be so angry.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well according to the bible They were allowed to eat anything in the garden except the fruit from that one tree. So in a way cannibalism was sanctioned by GOD, as long as they didn't have that fruit as a side. You can disagree with me, but you'll have to show where GOD says not to eat each other since the only rule was to not eat that fruit from the one tree.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Oh, so farm grown salmon isn't good enough for your daughter. I see. She's one of those.

Its not good enough for me either. Mine is flown in to California, over night from Alaska. Fresh caught. I have a freezer full

I also eat only Angus beef

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yeah, well, my grandson is 3 years old as of this past July and wears a size 7. He's HUGE with a big barrel chest and a fist like Thors Hammer... BOOYAH!! I feed him red meat and Id lay money on him mowing the lawn by age 5. In yer vegetarian FACE!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And then when Moses and Co. got off the boat, there was no vegetation to be found.

So they ate the Unicorns first, the Dragons second and by then got a garden going.

With plenty of grapes... for wine.

I just thought that but it just makes sense.

Moses wasn't on the boat
That was Noah, at Mount Ararat. My grandpa was born in Turkey, at the base of Mount Ararat. I should do a thread sometime. Ive got inside information, passed down by family. I hope you and yours are having a great night!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join