It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Dems treat alleged kavanaugh victim horribly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The democrats and the media really care about women and sexual assault victims. They tell you that all the time. And they also tell you how the republicans don't care about them.

That's why the Kavanaugh story is so big; we have to believe all women. Even if their isn't any proof or really any evidence and even their friends that are alleged witnesses don't believe them, we have to believe "their truth"

But words are cheap. What do the actions of the democrats (and I know bvefore people say I am paintingwith too broad a brush I mean most of the ones with power like those in the kavanaugh hearing, and ones running for president that demanded kavanaughs impeachment) show when dealing with exuaal assaultvictims.

Now I know, you expect me to bring up the alleged victims of Keith Ellison, Justin Fairfax, Bob Menedez, Bill clinton, Ted Kennedy, and other dems, and the fact the same media and dems that claim to support sexual assualt victims (or murder victims in the case of Kennedys victim) were almost silent, and sometimes attacked these woman (remember democrat strategist mocking an alleged Clinton victim by saying thats what you get when you drag ten dollars thru a trailer park?).

But no, thats not what I am going to focus on.

Lets stick just to women in the Kvanaugh saga, so as not to here the apples to oranges claim (though lets be honest, most of the people on ats that were so active when the allegations agaisnt Kavanaugh first came out in calling him guilty have avoided these threads lately for some reason).

The first example of how they treat an alleged sexual assault victim was the orginal accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

Ford was told by her "beach friend" former FBI agent Monica McLean to contact some left wing lawyers who got her story to Diane Fienstein.

Ford wanted Feinstein to know, but apparently didnt want her name to be made public.

Now stop right here.

If you are Feinstein here, and you care about an alleged sexual assault victim, what would you do?

Well you have around 7 weeks untuil the comformation vote, so you would tell the fbi, let them dsicreetly investigate the matter, and it would have a full investigation whule protecting the alleged victims wish to not have her name public.

Instead, Feinstein chose to through the alleged victim under the bus, set on the accusation for 7 weeks, then go public with the story knowing Fords name would be made public at the zero hour. This had the maximum effect of shaming kavanaugh publicly, and trying to draw the conformation out past the 2018 elections in hope of gaining more sneate seats to stop the conformation.

She cared more about a political victory than the best interests of an alleged sexual assault victim. Now everyone knows this was terrible by feinstein, the media, the dems, their supporters. Yet nary a peep is heard, and they all still pretend they wanted a serious long onvestigation, and they care about alleged victims.

But we already knew that story.

Maybe you say "Ok they screwed over one alleged victim, they wouldnt do it again"

Well lest fast forward to this new york time story this week.

The two authors had to add the fact that the new allegations alleged victim didnt want to talk about it, abnd her firends said she didnt recall the incident whatsoever.

We now know the aithors claims that tidbit was originally in their story, but the edittos at the Times removed it because he didnt want the womans name made public.

This is horrible in that they removed the most relevant info on the story. But at least they had the sense not to make the womans name, who didnt even want to be interviewed about the story, public.

BUT......!

Guess what? Tha NYT authors actually do out this womans name in the book!

Now remember, this same NYT and media that claimed Blasey fords life is ruined because her name was made public, are now outing the name of an alleged victim, who not only didnt want to be involved, but doesnt consider herself a victim!

They dont care at all about this alleged victim!

Megan McCain on the View asked the authors about this, and their answer is unbelievable.

McCain asked why they included the alleged victim’s name if she did not come forward with the allegations herself.
“Her name is in the book because we think it’s relevant information,” Kelly said, “and we think it’s accurate and we know that her name was provided to members of the Senate and the FBI by a witness named Max Stier, who is a good governance activist in Washington who’s a respected figure.”

www.rawstory.com...

So the editors at the time make it a policy not to out alleged victims names unless they consent, becxause they know it could be damaging to the victims. But their authors have no problem outing them in the book to make money! And the Times editors knew even if their story didnt include thee name, their authors book did, and so there was only a matter of time before a name would be attached to their story.

Truly revolting. No care at all for the alleged victim.

But it gets worse. Its not enough to out a woman who doesnt even consider herself a victim, and doesnt want to be made public. Now they have to smear her because she isnt going along with their narrative.

They have to attack the womans memory for their story. See a nromal person may say thi

" well the alleged victim has no memory of this incident. And the only person discussing it is a former clinton attroney, who keopt silent for 30 years, and in fact refuses to discuss the allegation with us. Maybe we shouldnt print this because maybe it didnt happen"

Instead, the times authors KNOW they are right, and the alleged victim is wrong.

So they smear her and say she must have been drunk.

"Why wouldn't this woman speak about her own experience?" Camerota asked.
"My sense is from those who know her is that she doesn't remember it," Pogrebin responded. "I mean, let's remember this was a drunken party and it's conceivable that people don't always remember what happens in a situation like that. A lot of drunken people, you know, Brett was taken over to her by his friends. They were drunk, she was drunk. They put his penis in her hand."

freebeacon.com...

Imagine being this woman.

You want nothing to do with the story, you dont remember it happening. And arrogant "journalists" tell you you are wrong, the incident happened, youre a drunk that doesnt remember, and your name needs to be outed.

Is the media other than the times outraged at their treatment of this woman, an alleged victim? Are the dmeocrats that demanded Kavanaughs impeachment based on this story outraged for this womans gtreatment by the times?

Nope! She is just a tool to them to be used and discarded.

So remember the next time the dems and the media claim to be champions of women and assault surviors, they will abuse these women as fats as they can if it helps them politically.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Off topic, but I've noticed all your videos now are in the car.

Did the wife kick you out of the house(video wise)?

Good topic/commentary though.
edit on 17-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Hahaha!

Work schedule has changed so that where I can film on breaks.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Hahaha!

Work schedule has changed so that where I can film on breaks.

Wait,

So you go out on your break and shout at your dashboard in the car while coworkers look on in befuddlement?

That's......not going to help your image around the workplace.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All this discussion of Kavanaugh only keeps the subject fresh in the mind of women; Something I don't think the GOP needs.

Politics is about perception...
edit on 17-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

All this discussion of Kavanaugh only keeps the subject fresh in the mind of women; Something I don't think the GOP needs.

Oh no I disagree.

Women are just as smart as men.

Regardless of your politics, its worth pointing out this disgusting behavior.

And all people can see how scummy the dems and media are, and how no one is safe from their smears if they get on the way of their power grab.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Oh no I disagree.

Women are just as smart as men.

Regardless of your politics, its worth pointing out this disgusting behavior.

And all people can see how scummy the dems and media are, and how no one is safe from their smears if they get on the way of their power grab.

I think the Dems and media have plenty of dirt on the republicans. It's a 2 way street....

goodizen.com...

www.dailykos.com...

www.ranker.com...

talk about scummy....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I thought this thread was gonna be about this story.

As Kavanaugh Smear Unravels, Original Accuser’s ‘Witness’ Now Doubts Story

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

As a woman, all the discussion of Kavanaugh just reminds me of the absolute hypocrisy of the Democratic party.

That and the bully tactics they use to try to take down someone who doesn't toe the political line.

Politics is indeed about perception.

Democrats are currently coming off as not only poor losers, but cheats and liars.

This might shock you, but we think for ourselves too.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

In 3 months, after this dies down, get ready for democrats saying that the Judicial Branch is not representative of the people and needs to be abolished.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

As a woman, all the discussion of Kavanaugh just reminds me of the absolute hypocrisy of the Democratic party.

This might shock you, but we think for ourselves too.

I seem to recall the narrative of the media re kavanaugh was a bunch of women doing/thinking what their husbands told them. Or was that women voting for ol pussy grabber.

It's been so long ago, ancient by outrage news cycles.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 3 months, after this dies down, get ready for democrats saying that the Judicial Branch is not representative of the people and needs to be abolished.

We are a ways out from the election, and the dem primaries are a circus. Their outrage/talking points are so bad they are rehashing kavanaugh.

Obviously there aren't any new major outrage talking points in the pipeline if they are rehashing old ones. Can't imagine what kind of crap will hit the propaganda airwaves in the next year if they've already scraped clear through the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Forks, eating utensils are racist.

Go look it up, not kidding.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I thought this thread was gonna be about this story.

As Kavanaugh Smear Unravels, Original Accuser’s ‘Witness’ Now Doubts Story

already did a thread on that
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those noble progressives, threatening a woman to force her to lie, what great people!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No its not two ways.

Sure all parties have abusers and assaulters.

That's not what this is.

Show me republicans ever once outing alleged sexual assault victims against their will.

Show me the media smearing a democrat like they have with Kavanaugh.

I am so tired of the excuses for the media and democrats.

This is a heinous attack on a person for political reasons with no proof. They are treating alleged victims horribly while claiming to champion victims.

Democratic leadership is cloaiming the foundational legal priniciple of this country, innocent until guilty, should be revoked based on political party and gender, and be replaced with guilty until proven innocent.

Im sorry, I not buying the "well hey everybody does it" claim.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did I not say pessimists and bullies as why I don’t care for them?

But let’s go one step farther, if you want the info out there but not your name, then doesn’t these tactics actually discourage others from coming forward for their own protection?

Pound MeToo indeed.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Excellent point!

This has the potential to stop real victims coming forward

The Dems and the media don’t care though

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is the party that is supposed to stand up for women, and womens rights and equal treatment. They seem so contrary now. I think the real Democrats of long ago would be ashamed.

What a travesty

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This is the party that is supposed to stand up for women, and womens rights and equal treatment. They seem so contrary now. I think the real Democrats of long ago would be ashamed.

What a travesty

Why are no republicans pointing this out?

Why aren’t they pointing out Booker is calling for kavanaughs removal, but booker himself has admitted to worse sexual assaults?

Why is some fat guy like me with a dozen people listening one of the only people discussing this?

Until the republicans wake up and hold these corrupt women hating Dems accountable, the beat will go on

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What a travesty

Why are no republicans pointing this out?

Why aren’t they pointing out Booker is calling for kavanaughs removal, but booker himself has admitted to worse sexual assaults?

Why is some fat guy like me with a dozen people listening one of the only people discussing this?

Until the republicans wake up and hold these corrupt women hating Dems accountable, the beat will go on

I cant answer that. Im a centrist. We see

top topics

<<   2 >>

join