It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Ancestors Were All Vegetarians?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Fungus - covered leaves should have provided b12. Fermented soybeans also have b12.

Im sure our ancestors ate alot of bacteria covered food which may have played a role in getting b12.
edit on 17-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: tulsi

We live in a predatory universe. Plants are sentient too, see Chandra Bose. Minerals as well, consciousness pervades all...stop trying to call one life more valuable than another.

That's retarded.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

or are you retarded?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Fungus - covered leaves should have provided b12. Fermented soybeans also have b12.

Im sure our ancestors ate alot of bacteria covered food which may have played a role in getting b12.
eating alota fungus covered leaves are you?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

And again, its not the veggies providing b12, its the bacterial by product, so youre still consuming a beings by product

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No. No they weren’t.
Are you saying our cave dwelling brethren didn’t love a slab of meat? Think about that.
I think in the Bible Jesus himself caught a bunch of fish for his bros. And Old Testament they warned of those delicious cloven hoofed meats. Like bacon.....Mmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

how do you explain our teeth? if we were intended to be be vegetarian...why do we have canaines?

If we shouldnt make tools, why thumbs?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Humans were scavengers, our brains got bigger from eating meat scavenged from dead animals. We cleaned up after the carnivores. We are and always have been omnivores. Our brain development would show that. We can get some of the stuff we need from mushrooms, but not all of it. We would have died off as a species long ago if we were strict herbivores. We are not fast, we would have been driven into extinction by the carnivores or never developed as we did if we did not eat aged meats. Well, I suppose we could have learned to produce beer twenty million years ago and have survived.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

agreed

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Cows are also "vegetarian" but if you give them the chance to eat meat, they will.

citation since you all want to see a video of a cow eating a chicken

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Same with squirrels. I was horrified when I saw this girl on campus feeding them general tsos.

There are thousands on that campus alone and you're going to risk giving them a taste for meat? I don't want to be eaten alive by bloodthirsty squirrels thank you very much.

On my camping trip earlier this summer, I saw a chipmunk eating another chipmunk its same size which appeared to have been hit by a car. It went on for like 30 minutes and was atrocious. I still am not sure if that was a case of rabies and if it should have been reported..lol
edit on 17-9-2019 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yea.. cayse bacteria are the same thing as a cow?

One of the purposes of a vegan diet is to not participate in the suffering of another being. And if you equate animal suffering to that of plant suffering.. well..

Then we got nothing else to discuss. Pointless to talk with a sociopath.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Even a mentally challenged person would know that breaking a plant's twig is not the same suffering as breaking a human or animal's leg.

You're trying to argue that it nakes no difference. Well, it does unless you're incapable of empathy and compassion.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It begs the question why there are no cave paintings of salads.

Sharp teeth are carnivores. Flat teeth are herbivores. We have both - omnivores. Sharp teeth are generally smarter than flat teeth. You don't have to be smart to hunt grass...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Denatured proteins ( cooked meat) was the catalyst for our large brain growth ...less chewing, and more nutrients. Take a look at the gorilla who is a vegan...big jaw muscles, large pointed skull to attach those muscles, and they sit around all day chewing....tiny brain.... you know,like the majority of Americans.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sharp teeth in primates are for mating competition, the biggest teeth win. It is though among Primatologist to be a sign of a good provider and female attractant....until big brains started winning.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fire was the key to our brain growth..and barbecue. Plus the new god of Abraham loved a good cookout?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi another baseless claim by flat earthers and snowflakes,science can't even get when man first started and ended before,more media based crap,vegans are weak and gaunt,who would want to look like that

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Cows are also "vegetarian" but if you give them the chance to eat meat, they will.

citation since you all want to see a video of a cow eating a chicken

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Same with squirrels. I was horrified when I saw this girl on campus feeding them general tsos.

There are thousands on that campus alone and you're going to risk giving them a taste for meat? I don't want to be eaten alive by bloodthirsty squirrels thank you very much.

Your post immediately made me think of this

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: tulsi another baseless claim by flat earthers and snowflakes,science can't even get when man first started and ended before,more media based crap,vegans are weak and gaunt,who would want to look like that

I couldn't eat an all vegetarian based menu, and wouldn't. Funny how these people pushing veggie burgers and eating bugs probably wouldn't eat that stuff themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
It begs the question why there are no cave paintings of salads.

Sharp teeth are carnivores. Flat teeth are herbivores. We have both - omnivores. Sharp teeth are generally smarter than flat teeth. You don't have to be smart to hunt grass...

Good one, and it's also true.
edit on 18-9-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join