It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and GE imagery of Papoose lake show anomalies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A couple more images taken from non-GE sources (satellites). The bottom few are simply different colors/settings of the same view to provide contrast/compare

EDIT: Not sure if these are saving as the high resolution PNG on imageur site, but I have the original .png (both edited and non-edited) if anybody needs or wants them

A different satellite product, used as image 2 out of 3 to confirm anomalies seen in the ISS mission photo

Nice overhead look at both Papoose and Groom lakes.

This was the third satellite image source used to confirm to the anomalies seen in the ISS mission photo

Same image as above, just different colors

Same image as above, just different colors. Finally fixed the annoying trim and border

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: A51Watcher

Amazing work!!! Very glad you could authenticate the source of the photo and the metadata surrounding it

That is much better than I was able to do. Any insight and knowledge you can share is greatly appreciated

Please check your U2U message as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't see any U2U messages from you.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Should be there now, I am not sure what happened

My lack of JavaScript support has caused some weird issues with notifications in the past.

Any case, I enjoy your work and hope some of these images help out in one way or the other

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would suspect that no one except those individuals with satellite interpretation skills and competence would be able to discern anything hiding in the desert. Those skills would generally result from a job working within or for the US government, e.g., contractor, etc...and probably not likely to 'go digging.'

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

You say that, and yet here we are. Incontrovertible evidence that something is in fact at Papoose Lake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join