It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and GE imagery of Papoose lake show anomalies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nice on of "Area 51" for those more interested in this installation

Low resolution

imgshare.io...
Large and high resolution

edit on 9/28/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: JBurns

Not sure what you see.

Does this help?

Yes, it helps. After some careful analysis and professional photo enhancement, everything is much clearer now. I can't believe anyone missed this.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

Explain this photo/these findings or show me where else this "anomaly" occurs in nature

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't jump to the used/worn out excuse of "Google Earth distorts" photos.... these weren't from Google Earth, they are raw images from NASA satellites

ORIG SOURCE IMAGERY: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

This photo hasn't been seen anywhere else but here on ATS. Nobody had any chance to edit/conceal/flatten or otherwise manipulate it. It wasn't indexed. Had to use automated means to request this and thousands of others and just so happened to get lucky and come across this

Next, I'll show you how many roads/tracks/trails lead up to the anomaly.

For comparison, the US government recently accused Iran of having a secret underground installation (buried in a mountain) based on far fewer observables. In this case, we not only have tracks/paths/roads/etc but the clear line of hangars exactly where Bob said they would be. We don't need absolute proof of something, only that the evidence Pro-argument outweighs the evidence Con-argument. That is called "high confidence" and wars have been fought with far less evidence. S4 Papoose Lake is real. It is there and it is real.

If we operated on the "absolute proof" standard, well.... easy to see why it wouldn't work out. Science doesn't understand everything. For instance, do you believe Einstein is lying about "Spooky action at a distance" ? Science doesn't understand why/how entangled pairs can act on each other at FTL speeds but they do

Anyhow, enjoyed your parody image
Best findings yet!
edit on 9/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Anyhow, enjoyed your parody image
Best findings yet!

Whew! Thanks!

When I first started reading your post, I was worried and thought you were coming for me when all I was doing was something that struck me as funny. I wasn't mocking or making fun of anyone or anything. I find this whole thing fascinating and love reading about all this stuff.

Keep up the good work! For sure things are going on they don't want us to know about.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

Heck no Kalamitous, I apologize if it sounds that way Sometimes the Misses says the same especially before my AM coffee... just a bit tone deaf

I always try to re-read my posts to make sure they don't come off as me being a jerk, but I really did enjoy the graphic and had a good laugh especially since I watched Arrival recently!

Thanks a million for the reply my friend

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Here is a graphic showing some size comparisons between the area surrounding Papoose and common items/locations from Groom Lake and one is even from Las Vegas (showing cars and semi's). This helps with determining size and scale

Link to image: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a closer-up graphic showing various sizes (human shoulder width, vehicle length, Sport Model) compared to the surrounding hills/mountains/dry lake/roads/etc.

Link to image: files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join