It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Let me correct myself, "repeat a lie enough and you start to believe it". Better?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What has Trump done that proves he doesn't love Saudi Arabia? What has he said that proves the Sauds don't have his ear and thus our militarys' ear as well?

Trump literally said he was waiting on the Sauds orders. If the Sauds told Trump to attack Iran tomorrow he would, his Tweet outlined it quite clearly.
edit on 9/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why do i even bother?
All you do is half ass here and pass it off as fact.
No its not better forest.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
Goebbels

Believing it still does not mean its true.

Cheese and rice.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Mkay
Repeating lies and all...

HEY TRUMP LOVES SAUDI ARABIA
TRUMP IS LETTING THEM RUN OUR MILITARY
IF YOU DISAGREE YOU LICK TRUMPS BOOTS

Lies you know...

Not just Trumps boots, Brody... chodes too. Ive been instructed to lick his chode. I had to look up the term and found it was NOT what I assumed.. the taint. Its actually a descriptive of a certain type of penis that Im really wondering how it knows that Trump has one of such dimensions.

It assumes everyone supports Trump and has difficulty detecting sarcasm ( like bombing Iran so we can make it another state and send illegals there to make it the meat packing empire of the world... ).

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hey man, sorry that you can't understand a very common saying that I mistakenly misquoted. You can play semantics all day, my point still stands. Repeat a lie enough times and people start believing it. Obviously that's what I was referring to, accept it or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nobody has to prove anything to your half ass accusations.
You need to bring the proof when accusing.
Nice lie about trump waiting on saudi orders.
You suck at lying.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey man, sorry that you can't understand a very common saying that I mistakenly misquoted. You can play semantics all day, my point still stands. Repeat a lie enough times and people start believing it. Obviously that's what I was referring to, accept it or not.

No it wasnt.
You are simply half assed and daft.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

If an attack comes, it will be proportional. Pompeo is landing in Saudi Arabia in a few hours to offer our support when Saudi Arabia delivers the payback to Iran. If it happens it will probably be around 2pm Eastern Time, when it's night in Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Trump just looks like the type that would have a chode. Greasy and nasty old man body. You should see that pic of him playing tennis, you'd see what I mean.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You must have reading comprehension issues. He said "waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!".

Emphasis mine. He clearly says he's waiting on the Sauds to give him his marching orders. Do mental gymnastics all you want, doesn't change the Tweet and the words contained therein.

And as for you refusing to accept that I misquoted a very popular saying? Oh well, keep barking up that empty tree all you want. 🤣

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Your penis fantasies about potus are troubling and you should keep them to yourself.
Not that there is anything wrong with them.
You're one of those people with no filter? That or simply no couth.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Fantasy? More like nightmare. 😂

I thought you admired people without a filter? I mean it worked for you with Trump, I guess that's another double standard you have. Nice.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You must have reading comprehension issues. He said "waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!".

Emphasis mine. He clearly says he's waiting on the Sauds to give him his marching orders. Do mental gymnastics all you want, doesn't change the Tweet and the words contained therein.

And as for you refusing to accept that I misquoted a very popular saying? Oh well, keep barking up that empty tree all you want. 🤣

Terms does not mean "marching orders" liar.
Terms means Saudi Arabia submitting verification of the attacker to us, and submittimg a plan of retaliation before WE approve their action.

You are simply repeating your poorly concocted lie about a tweet.
Typical.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Fantasy? More like nightmare. 😂

I thought you admired people without a filter? I mean it worked for you with Trump, I guess that's another double standard you have. Nice.

I bet its a nightmare for you.
Lots of explaining and excuses.
Its ok brah.
Thanks for admitting you have filter issues.
I will bear that in mind when reading your posts moving forward.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Trump just looks like the type that would have a chore. Greasy and nasty old man body. You should see that pic of him playing tennis, you'd see what I mean.

I dunno.. Ive seen him in old man pants and Im not seeing a can of creamed corn in his crotch.

Seriously though, who knows what will happen because trust me, tweets mean nothing and we DONT know whats really going on. Even the greatest Trump supporter would be hard to sell on any boots on the ground in Iran. I know for a fact there will be great resistance to even the hint of it among the military. This thing with Saudi isnt our first rodeo with them. Many of us here recall August 6th 1990. Some of us were even at Langley on the 7th. PLus, it wasnt and woudlnt be JUST the US that would enter into this issue at the request of Saudi. IMO it will be made VERY clear that Saudi needs to fight its own battles and the ONLY folks who are chomping at the bit to wade into this BS are those who wont be doing any wading or those blowing off steam.

If you remain calm, control hate and smartassedness.. you will find that both those who are on the L or the R of things really have a lot of common ground. We wont agree on everything but there is a hell of a lot of room to come together against those who would do things that would harm our country and soldiers. That includes our own leaders sometimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Trump waiting on the Sauds to give him the ok to send American troops to die.

did we send troops yet?
asking for a friend....

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...
uh oh
nbc is asking questions.....

“I think the Saudi leadership has a great deal of explaining to do that a country that ranks third in terms of total defense spending ... was not able to defend its most critical, and I can’t underscore that enough, its most critical oil facility from these kinds of attacks,” said Grappo, who was previously in senior positions at the U.S. embassies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Baghdad, Iraq.

why would we send troops to defend what they won't bother to defend themselves?

lol yeah this is all "trumps fault".......
good thing we have a leader that didn't immediately respond to something they should take care of themselves......

www.cnn.com...

Yemen's Houthi rebels claim a 'large-scale' drone attack on Saudi oil facilities

well now ......that isn't iran at all now is it?

A Yemen armed forces spokesman was quoted by the agency as saying the Houthis successfully carried out a "large-scale" operation with 10 drones targeting Saudi Aramco oil facilities in Abqaiq and Khurais. But preliminary indications are that the attacks Saturday that disrupted about half of the kingdom's oil capacity did not originate from Yemen and likely originated from Iraq, according to a source with knowledge of the incident. The same official said the damage was caused by an armed drone attack.

from Iraq???
well now
perhaps it would be best if we let them sort this out themselves?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I hope you're right, otherwise you'll have to do an about face and prostrate yourself at the feet of "the Kingdom". If Trump protects terrorists you will follow in lockstep.

If/when Trump takes his marching orders you'll be there to lick both his boots and the Muslim extremists he's sided with, guaranteed. While you lick the boots of those behind 9/11 you'll be calling people like Omar a terrorist. Lol! Hilarious how cognitive dissonance makes people such blatant hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So then no troops sent yet?
Is that what you meant?

I won't have to do anything.
I don't want us to send ANY troops ANYWHERE AGAIN.

Sorry about your odd licking fetish to go with your weird penis fetish. In reality no one will be licking anyone's boots no matter what you fantasize.

edit on 18/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I hope you're right old man otherwise you'll have to take all of that back and start justifying us sending troops overseas yet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join