It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Any info on the type of missiles they had? I was aware of SCUD platforms in the region but they should be obvious to detect given their age.

I'm not aware of any 1st or 2nd world nation supplying more modern offensive weaponry in the area. Nobody sells to Iran but they'd most likely be capable of doing such an attack...

Which would be obvious.

My biggest issue is the lack of countermeasures and defence by a nation that buys the very best from the biggest dealers... And if I'm led to believe antiques were used to do the attack they should've been more than capable of detecting them very early into launch ( if missiles were used) since they've already have experience in that field.

Plus they've got allies in the region with some of the best equipment available, I just struggle to believe that this was a successful sneak attack.

It isn't adding up.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Know what? You're right, Saudi Arabia is extremely trustworthy and we should trust any and all allegations that they make against countries that they've hated for a while.

Why question "the Kingdom"? Oh wait, because Trump said not to. Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Advantage

Don't worry, the Saudis will be more than happy to send Americans into Iran to die. Trump is waiting on their word. 😘

Saudis are commanding our troops??? HOLY CRAP!!! SOMEONE SEND OUT A TWEET QUICK!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Know what? You're right, Saudi Arabia is extremely trustworthy and we should trust any and all allegations that they make against countries that they've hated for a while.

Why question "the Kingdom"? Oh wait, because Trump said not to. Gotcha.

So you have no proof.

You're just talking out of your ass.

'Kay.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yet you'd support sending Americans to die in order to save some rich terrorists that were behind 9/11.

If you don't hate America then you sure have a funny way of showing it.

Why do support the Iranian terrorist regime?

Let us know when Iran hits something on U.S. soil. The Saudi's can pound sand, let them, fix their problem.

link   

The Twitter-in-chief already did. That's kinda what this thread is all about, Trump waiting on the Sauds to give him the ok to send American troops to die.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Trump says not to question the terrorists, why go against "the chosen one"? If he says take a bullet for a terrorist you better do it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Maybe Russia sells tech to Iran, the same as the U.S. sells it to SA.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yet you'd support sending Americans to die in order to save some rich terrorists that were behind 9/11.

If you don't hate America then you sure have a funny way of showing it.

Why do support the Iranian terrorist regime?

Let us know when Iran hits something on U.S. soil. The Saudi's can pound sand, let them, fix their problem.

I wish we could just ignore them.

I wish we'd leave OPEC.

I wish winning lottery tickets could fly out of my ass.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Trump says not to question the terrorists, why go against "the chosen one"? If he says take a bullet for a terrorist you better do it.

Why do you side with Iran?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The Twitter-in-chief already did. That's kinda what this thread is all about, Trump waiting on the Sauds to give him the ok to send American troops to die.

I think I read a different tweet. I also dont recognize twitter as an official communication platform from the White House, much less the Pentagon or DoD. The president isnt God.. and doesnt have the power you seem to think he does. If he did, we'd be speaking Farsi already.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Ya, I understand it's a difficult situation to extricate from.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ya, I understand it's a difficult situation to extricate from.

How does one leave OPEC?

Is it like leaving NATO?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Here's a lesson in logic: just because someone doesn't support allying with terrorists doesn't mean they automatically support other terrorists.

I know your dementia-riddled mind has a hard time grasping that concept but it's true.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you already know that and have literally nothing else to come back with except some illogical nonsense.
edit on 9/17/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

But that damages Israeli and US propaganda... Iran is working on missiles to ya know, take over the world.

In that scenario Russia would be selling state of the art equipment... Or Western equipment isn't worth anything. Both are highly unlikely and western equipment is designed with Russia in mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Here's a lesson in logic: just because someone doesn't support allying with terrorists doesn't mean they automatically support other terrorists.

I know your dementia-riddled mind has a hard time grasping that concept but it's true.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you already know that and have literally nothing else to come back with except some illogical nonsense.

You're anti American, anti Constitution, anti Bill of Rights.

If you weren't, we'd agree on topics.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You won't see a thread about Barr covering up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11.

You should quit letting the MSM manipulate you.

You win!!!!
Best post of this bs thread!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have no idea the mechanics involved. But for all the balls Trump has, it would be interesting to see him explore the idea.

I don't think he can though, he knows what side the bread is buttered on..or has been told.

Seriously I do understand the difficulty..I'm just voicing frustration.

Shoot me a few lottery tickets if it all works out!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I have no idea the mechanics involved. But for all the balls Trump has, it would be interesting to see him explore the idea.

I don't think he can though, he knows what side the bread is buttered on..or has been told.

Seriously I do understand the difficulty..I'm just voicing frustration.

Shoot me a few lottery tickets if it all works out!

Isn't that the thing?

We wish Trump would do. . . xyz. . .

But if he did that, he'd be a dictator and we hate dictators.

So we don't want Trump to do xyz except that we do.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

What tweet?

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join