It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

maybe we should stop importing oil to them?
🤷‍♀️

so what is San Antonio doing now?

sorry AOC moment 😀😀😊😆😆

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

He's more likely to get a protest vote from me for whoever the dems stumble into.

That said... The most probable scenario is my cynical ass goes back to voting out of obligation while throwing mine third party or a write in.

I voted for Trump because he promised to dial back. I'm not confident he will deliver on that.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I actually applaud him on making us more energy independent.

That said, given our position, what do we owe anyone?

Not a God damned thing. Seriously. We don't. We can take a time out and let people figure out their own affairs.

They're more than capable of handling this, and they have regional allies that would be more than happy to assist.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Im going to have to get more post its to keep track of all of our different masters: Saudi, Israel, Russia, ALiens, Baby bbqing satanists, etc.... and for the "Trump is a cheeto orange moron who cant think himself out of a paper bag" and " Trump is an evil genius war monger working with Russia/House of Saud/Israel/Aliens/BBS's.

I think that we should go all in with Saudi and bomb Iran to the stone age. Then rebuild it, make it another state or colony or whatever, send all of the illegal aliens there... and make it the meat packing hub of the universe. Empire!!

Maybe the POTUS is being normal and seeing what Saudi plans on doing and what the actual intelligence reveals that we internet commandos arent privy to but are sure we know all about. We have more assets to consider in that arena that require a little more deliberation before action. Especially since a previous president went all in and made it rain dollars on a certain terrorist/caliphate monger.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: rickymouse

You don't just buy cruise missiles and drones designed or modified for long range combat and destruction.

So this is an accusation against Iran.

Syria had cruise missles, so did Iraq. Where did those cruise missiles disappear to?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What does that even mean? Even you know that you're talking out of your ass. Me criticizing Saudi Arabia is somehow me hating Jews and America. Lol! That's almost the biggest stretch I've ever heard of, almost a bigger stretch than Trumps ass when the Sauds bent him over their war room table and made him scream "Allahu Akbar!". Lmao.

If anything Trump is the one who hates America by backing the very people who financed and carried out 9/11. You're delusional, you justify allying with terrorists. That makes you a terrorist sympathizer. Own it.

How's it feel to support a man who puts another country's people before his own? He'd send American troops in to save a group of rich terrorists and you'd give a standing ovation. Lol. Hypocrite, you no longer have the right to complain about terrorism when you actively support them being armed and protected.
edit on 9/17/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

If an Iranian called for America being bombed to the stone age you'd be singing a different tune. Hypocrite. You abandon any semblance of morality to lick the chode of Trump, hope you're happy. Lol. Trump could kill your whole family and you'd find a way to justify it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What does that even mean? Even you know that you're talking out of your ass. Me criticizing Saudi Arabia is somehow me hating Jews and America. Lol! That's almost the biggest stretch I've ever heard of, almost a bigger stretch than Trumps ass when the Sauds bent him over their war room table and made him scream "Allahu Akbar!". Lmao.

If anything Trump is the one who hates America by backing the very people who financed and carried out 9/11. You're delusional, you justify allying with terrorists. That makes you a terrorist sympathizer. Own it.

How's it feel to support a man who puts another country's people before his own? He'd send American troops in to save a group of rich terrorists. Lol. Hypocrite, you no longer have the right to complain about terrorism when you actively support them being armed and protected.

So you admit to hated Saudi Arabia and all the people who have been killed or will die.

'Kay

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Seriously. Is your dementia acting up again? Where did I say anything like that?

Here's a short summary for you: you approve of Trump being bent over SA's war room table and think backing the terrorists who funded 9/11 is a good idea if Trump ends up going through with it. You'd jump off a bridge if Trump told you to.

Is that easier to comprehend for you?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How many Saudi's do you want to die?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

How many Americans do you want to die? You've swept at least 3,000+ under the rug as no big deal already seeing as you support allying with terrorists.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If an Iranian called for America being bombed to the stone age you'd be singing a different tune. Hypocrite. You abandon any semblance of morality to lick the chode of Trump, hope you're happy. Lol. Trump could kill your whole family and you'd find a way to justify it.

Youre an angry little person arent you?? Wildly flouncing around and lashing out like.... a... LIBERAL. Being a liberal youre pretty thick... and youd know all about chode licking. I am curious if his tastes like cheetos though.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Angry? No, just disgusted by the word salad you just vomited up. 😘

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Angry? No, just disgusted by the word salad you just vomited up. 😘

Youre so disgusted that youre blowing me a kiss?? Youre kinda confused arent you. Thats ok.
Thats not a funny emoji... thats a licking my laptop screen at you emoji. Just FYI.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How many Americans do you want to die? You've swept at least 3,000+ under the rug as no big deal already seeing as you support allying with terrorists.

I don't want anyone to die, but then again I'm not an anti-American hater.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yet you'd support sending Americans to die in order to save some rich terrorists that were behind 9/11.

If you don't hate America then you sure have a funny way of showing it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yet you'd support sending Americans to die in order to save some rich terrorists that were behind 9/11.

If you don't hate America then you sure have a funny way of showing it.

Why do support the Iranian terrorist regime?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Don't worry, the Saudis will be more than happy to send Americans into Iran to die. Trump is waiting on their word. 😘

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Why do you support the Saudi terrorist regime? You're all in favor of sending Americans to be human body shields for the terrorists. Own it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Why do you support the Saudi terrorist regime? You're all in favor of sending Americans to be human body shields for the terrorists. Own it.

'Kay.

Where is your proof that Saudi and America is behind all of this and Iran is innocent?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join