It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wasn't it 50% of SA production which removes 5% of the world output.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Why would he need to? Ask him yourself because he just classified the information. I guess since Bush did it that means it's ok for Trump? Stupid logic.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

All the anti air defences were pointed towards Yemen apparently...

I'm no military expert yet I find that stupid and hard to believe, I know for a fact SA have mobile and stationary air defences. SAM sites typically cover all areas the radar systems do right?

Radar systems typically have a 360° coverage and good range. When it comes to SA we're talking some of the best equipment in earth correct? Can't imagine how the full attack made it through with little to no detection.

How many allies are in the region with equivalent or better detection capabilities? For goodness sake my nation (UK) has anti missile ships in the area...

Nah, I can't buy it. I'm going to need some serious technical information before I can even consider an attack coming from Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You don't just buy cruise missiles and drones designed or modified for long range combat and destruction.

So this is an accusation against Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There's a tweet for everything. If Trump says one thing today you can bet your ass he said the opposite a few years ago.

I just pray this is more bull#.

Probably timed to help out Bibi today like last go round.

I'm sure I wouldn't have to look hard to find Bibi touting pressure on Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm still surprised that Iran was

- able to fire cruise missiles across Kuwait / Iraq undetected
- able to avoid anti air, AWACS, submarine detection

and strike an oil production facility so easily!

Initially there were reports 50% ... ''FIFTY PERCENT OMG THE SKY IS FALLING'' of Saudi's output was affected. Today, its now only 5%!

What does Iran gain from this? Why would they throw such a small punch in terms of ''tanker attacks'' and ''oil field attacks''..

this really does appear to be a setup, the fact that Saudi is so quiet and appearing hesitant speaks volumes to me.
They've always been so abrupt in their hatred for Iran, so forceful in their response 'if' something happened... now suddenly, its all ''lets wait and see'' or a cautious approach!

I think the US is playing Saudi... why fight a war when you can have your friend fight it for you!

Hmm... Or , The U.S. " Let " this Attack happen as Planned by Current " Unknown Sources " in order to send an Indirect Message to the Saudi's that their " Promise " Concerning their Involvement in Certain " Terrorist Organizations " around the Globe has somehow been Broken ...........

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know we hate Saudi and the Jews and America, but just spitballing here. . . . What if it was Iran?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I know we hate Saudi and the Jews and America, but just spitballing here. . . . What if it was Iran?

I don't hate citizens of any country. I just dislike using my tax dollars for their foreign policy.

If Iran did it (they probably did), that's Saudi Arabias problem.

Just trying to keep an eye on soldiers and spending 🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Believe that all you want if it helps you to justify America getting into another war, it doesn't change the fact that Saudi Arabia is well equipped enough to fight their own war without our help.

Remember that arms deal? I guess they put those weapons up in a museum or something. Anything to convince yourself that Trump is different I guess. Lol, self deception is sad.
edit on 9/17/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Since when?

We’ve been pooping away money since WWI

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ah , What If my Father had Big Bosoms ? I'd have 2 Moms .......
....)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: FredT

All the anti air defences were pointed towards Yemen apparently...

I'm no military expert yet I find that stupid and hard to believe, I know for a fact SA have mobile and stationary air defences. SAM sites typically cover all areas the radar systems do right?

Radar systems typically have a 360° coverage and good range. When it comes to SA we're talking some of the best equipment in earth correct? Can't imagine how the full attack made it through with little to no detection.

How many allies are in the region with equivalent or better detection capabilities? For goodness sake my nation (UK) has anti missile ships in the area...

Nah, I can't buy it. I'm going to need some serious technical information before I can even consider an attack coming from Iran.

Ah , Nothing to See here People , MOVE ALONG ..........

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Believe that all you want if it helps you to justify America getting into another war, it doesn't change the fact that Saudi Arabia is well equipped enough to fight their own war without our help.

Remember that arms deal? I guess they put those weapons up in a museum or something. Anything to convince yourself that Trump is different I guess. Lol, self deception is sad.

Okay I guess you’ll need another reason to hate Jews and America.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

" The Only Way to See in the Dark is to be Enlightened "

Blind Melon Chitlin'

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Since when?

We’ve been pooping away money since WWI

4 trillion in four years (by today's value) for WWII.

6~ depending on the source so far in the Middle East. WWII was understandable. This is not.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The interesting thing about peace, is that in order to obtain it, both sides must want it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The interesting thing about peace, is that in order to obtain it, both sides must want it.

Fair...

But as far as a domestic threat, no one in the Middle East poses one for us (yet).

Ironically, the only one positioned to is Iran (by popular opinio). We set up their nuclear energy program.

Saudi Arabia who arguably had more of a hand in our involvement in the ME than any other country just recently saw a push for is to start their nuclear energy program.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It's interesting.

Trump gets accused of being an isolationist by the left.

But when Saudi (with financial ties to the US) gets attacked, Trump isn't isolationist enough.

It's almost as if. . . as if. . . a double standard exists.

Oh my!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yea... But I'm not the left. I'm as willing to defend him as I am to criticize.

One of the beauties of being an independent.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea... But I'm not the left. I'm as willing to defend him as I am to criticize.

One of the beauties of being an independent.

*shrugs*

You do you, Boo.

Just reporting my observations on the issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join