It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If russia and china put crippling sanctions on the u.s. to the point of crashing the whole economy then would the u.s. not consider that an act of war?

Anyway, i just hope trump isn't trying to get iran to strike first or something. Hopefully this leads to diplomacy.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I don't know, Joe's one mean mamma jamma. I just heard the story about how he handled corn pop and his gang down at the old swimmin pool.

On one side you got everyone selling their souls to be a contender says extremely damaging stuff and on the other side you got the one lone moderate in old Joe who talks about fighting Corn Pop and that every kid needs to listen to records to build their vocabulary or something like that...he kind of rolled off of articulation towards the end so who knows.

God! Trump is going to have FUN!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

If russia and china put crippling sanctions on the u.s. to the point of crashing the whole economy then would the u.s. not consider that an act of war?

Anyway, i just hope trump isn't trying to get iran to strike first or something. Hopefully this leads to diplomacy.

What do you think they would do if the USA wanted to bring on the end of times with the total belief that the 12th Imam is coming very soon, and that the destruction of Iseral and Western civilisations must happen?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I love almost everything Trump has done so far!

But Saudi Arabia?

I hope he stays out of anything that those monsters get into.

Since this is a conspiracy site I will speculate that the Saudis must have some earthshaking news that they are sitting on. There is no other reason that I would support a country that still follows laws written 2000 years ago

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
No earthshaking news, it's just that you are Saudi Arabia's bitch, was agree'd too long ago. And your boy Trump knows what side his bread is buttered on.

Tough situation for any pres though.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So if trump does nothing its wrong
If he sends troops its wrong
If iran attacks is its trumps fault

Lol
Mkay got where you are coming from

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If iran attacks after trump got out of iran deal and increased sanctions then it may be partially his fault. However, let's hope nothing like that will happen.

Never said if trump does nothing it's wrong. Trump is doing things..

Sends troops to.. protect saudi? Yea i think thats wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Seems you were correct about troops being sent to saudi arabia

www.militarytimes.com...

200 air and missile defense soldiers set to deploy to Saudi Arabia

The Pentagon has settled on sending an Army Patriot missile defense battery and four Sentinel RADAR units to defend Saudi Arabia against attacks, following airstrikes on oil fields earlier this month. That would include 200 support personnel, according to a Thursday statement from Defense Department spokesman Jonathan Hoffman.

well predicted
huzzah

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join