It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump awaits SA attack plans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Sweet when do we bomb SA?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
NPR is reporting that the US has satellite intel showing Iran preparing for these strikes.

Link to story

Of course, that intel has not been publicly released and they're referring to it as "circumstantial evidence."

Other sources have indicated that the US is examining what's left of the missile and drone evidence onsite.

IF it can be demonstrated that Iran is indeed the culprit, my hope would be that SA handles this on their own.
Considering how much weaponry they purchase from the US, they might start by examining what appears to be a serious whiff where their air defenses are concerned.

If the US gets involved (and it's a good bet we will in some capacity--overt or covert), my hope would be that it's a measured response using capabilities that SA doesn't have--a cyber attack on Iran's oil facilities might be a good nonlethal course of action.

Another possibility is using another long-time US proxy--Israel.

That said, I would like to see some verifiable proof that Iran did this.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope you're right old man otherwise you'll have to take all of that back and start justifying us sending troops overseas yet again.

why would I do that?
When did I "justify" such previously?

You are a laff riot.
You must also have some authority issues, as you constantly tell people what they will and will not do.
Spoiler alert: you can't make any real people do anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think we both know you will justify anything Trump does or says. You've yet to prove that to be wrong. Prove me wrong if it does happen, you can even quote me on this if you want, I'll be more than happy to wear it as a reminder of how wrong I was.

edit on 9/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think we both know you will justify anything Trump does or says.

more poorly concocted lies
tlb
nice try tho

those troops get sent yet?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

my hope would be that SA handles this on their own.

many feel this way
hopefully the people in that geographic area will handle this

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You justify selling weapons to terrorists and giving those who undermine our government a trillion dollars, not sure what you wouldn't justify with those in mind. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You justify selling weapons to terrorists and giving those who undermine our government a trillion dollars, not sure what you wouldn't justifi with those in mind.

nope
source please
otherwise just more of your pathetic lies

interesting that you have turned the thread towards me and away from your bs interpretation of something on twitter(which you do not follow el oh el)
tlb

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My bad, I could have sworn you did seeing as you still support the man who put his signature on both deals. Can you blame me? I've never seen you criticize Trump once so I assumed you were ok with his two most globalist moves so far. My apologies, you actually think the opposite of how you act.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

My apologies

noted and thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well well well
Looks like no troops on the ground or military strike at all.

www.cnn.com...

Trump orders new Iran sanctions after Saudi attack

"There’s the ultimate option and there are options a lot less than that," Trump said. When asked what the "ultimate option" means, Trump said war — and added he's not considering that. "I’m not talking about that ultimate option, no," he said.

guess these are the "terms" potus chose under which to proceed......

edit on 18/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

think I read a different tweet. I also dont recognize twitter as an official communication platform from the White House,
a reply to: Advantage

pretty sure it is whether you recognize it or not...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sweet when do we bomb SA?
a reply to: Lysergic

not until they give us the go ahead it seems.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
edit on 18-9-2019 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump is down in the polls? Only by Google standards where they will interfere in the elections. Your delusional. Sad people like you stay in this country. Your analytical prowess is lacking.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just as I thought, no thread about Barr covering up the Sauds involvement in 9/11. Par for the course around here, the echo chamber wins another one. 😂
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sanctions this bad might be considered an act of war. Pressuring iran into making a serious offense to justify invasion.

Trump will look really bad if war with iran goes down because of sanctions which could have been avoided.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Still no troops on the ground?
Thought this was about trump?
Nice deflection to Barr....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
An act of war eh?
Mkay
If you say so....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yea.. it's bizzare how many people don't question our allegiance with the saudi kingdom. Their country is just as extreme as iran. The saudi royals and government have supported terrorism, butchered people in the street without trial, killed and silenced protesters, and push extremism.

Is America any better than Iran if it supports Saudi Arabia? Does oil and regional power make it okay for the u.s. to support sych a terrible country as iran. Why does our POTUS stick their hands on their giant crystal ball?

Questions we should be asking IMO..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join